Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Society > Politics

Notices

Yatsenyuk versus Poroshenko

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 6th January 2015, 17:21

Hannia will become famous soon enough
Mike.

How does Tkach know and can prove that Yatsenyuk and Poroshenko are Jewish? Because that's what his resources, independent media and social networks say. Independent media knows, because everyone says so.

How stupid is that assumption? Downright dumb - dumb - dumb.
-----------------------------------
I have loads of work to do before sundown. Have to run.

Mike, Khrystos Razhdayetsya ! Blessed Christmas to you and your entire family and to all Julian Calendar celebrating Ukrainians (native, in heritage or in heart) reading this thread.

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp
Old 6th January 2015, 18:45

Tkach is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannia View Post
Mike.

How does Tkach know and can prove that Yatsenyuk and Poroshenko are Jewish? Because that's what his resources, independent media and social networks say. Independent media knows, because everyone says so.

How stupid is that assumption? Downright dumb - dumb - dumb.
-----------------------------------
I have loads of work to do before sundown. Have to run.

Mike, Khrystos Razhdayetsya ! Blessed Christmas to you and your entire family and to all Julian Calendar celebrating Ukrainians (native, in heritage or in heart) reading this thread.
At least, I provided sources. They're no good because???? Your source is....???????

Your response is name-calling. Good-bye...
Old 6th January 2015, 19:34

Hannia will become famous soon enough
Tkach.

Read what I wrote. It certainly wasn't complementary to you, but in order for it to be name-calling, it would read differently.

Today is not the day for these kinds of exchanges. DNR.

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp
Old 6th January 2015, 20:34

Pontius is on a distinguished road
Petro Poroshenko - his father lived in present day Moldova (or Transnistria if someone takes seriously this "country"), before it was Moldovan SSR. There is a rumour, not proved by any reliable source, that his father was actually a Moldovan Jew and changed his name after marrying Eugenia Serheevna Poroshenko.

Arseniy Yatsenyuk - one of his ancestors was a Romanian citizen, so he has Romanian blood in his veins. A bit of Romanian. There is a rumour, not proved by any reliable source, that his mother was Jewish and his Jewish ancestor was one of creators of the... Talmud. I am curious, if Vitaliy Klitshko's ancestors were not a citizens of Jupiter <_<

Some conclusions:

If there is no evidence, there is no being objective - this is simply spreading rumours, just as old ladies stalking young people and talking about them badly in a church with the neighbours - "Hey, Eugenia, did you know that this young Thomas - son of Mary that you know - is actually a CIA agent? Yes, believe me! Look! He was playing yesterday on Xbox and was shooting to the talibans, he must be an American agent, he knows so much about war in Afghanistan...".

Second thing - they have Romanian (A.Y) and Moldovan (P.P) roots, or at least their ancestors were living at these lands. This doesn't mean they were actually Romanian or Moldovan - they could be Ukrainians who lived on these lands. At least in case of Poroshenko, as Yatsenyuk ancestor was Romanian - I don't know which generation.

And even though they might have these foreign roots, what is connected with it? In modern world it is not strange that someone may have some other than native to them roots.

Amen.
Old 6th January 2015, 21:30

GoodLuckUkraine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkach View Post
I could care less
The phrase is "COULDN'T care less", for a detailed explanation see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw

Quote:
If you dissent from the 'Western-centric' pro-American view, you are called malicious and derogatory names.
This is not quite what I have observed here. What I have seen are lots of comments from some that suggest there's some sort of equality between the evils of the West and the evils of Russia - "both as bad as each other".

I believe you yourself recently pointed to the fact that a US flag was flying on a building in Ukraine that allegedly contained US intelligence staff as some sort or proof of the equality of Western evil. What you didn't do though was provide a shred of evidence that any American from that building had killed, or harmed anyone in Ukraine.

The evidence and proof of various acts of aggression against Ukraine by Russia however, are extensive, well documented, and accepted by virtually every civilised country in the world. We have seen the Russian government use economic blackmail and propaganda, Russian special forces in Crimea & Donbas, the Russian military blatantly invade Ukraine last summer, Russian weapon supplies to terrorists resulting in the MH17 disaster and the mysterious appearance of hundreds of tanks - including those never used by Ukraine - in Donbas and then there's the hundreds (some claim thousands), of dead Russian soldiers repatriated after allegedly having been killed while on vacation in Donbas. As if!

If that does not explain the bias you perceive here then I don't know what will.

Anyone who hopes to convince me that the EU and the US are no better than Russia in all of this will need to find some pretty compelling evidence to say the least. A flag on a building and seemingly random references to Jewish conspiracies aint going to work I'm afraid.

Quote:
IAll I did is show information that coincides with speculation regarding the religion or ethnicity (take either) of power figures in the Ukrainian government
But how is this even relevant? Are there really large numbers of Ukrainian citizens that currently support Kiev who would instead support Russia if only they could be convinced that Poroshenko and Yatsenyuk had Jews somewhere in the ancestry? Really?
Old 7th January 2015, 17:12

Tkach is on a distinguished road
I couldn't care less for an idiom typo miscue?

There's lots of evidence illustrating American intervention but, if one chooses to place one's head in the sand, then of course, nothing exists. It's just routine. I found evidence or at least, allegations of some (Jewish) organizations and/or individuals insisting that Yats is Jewish. I'm not sure why anyone would do that. Take it for what you will. Care or not care. I was just showing information that disputed Hannia's claims. That's all. It's that simple.

I think what is most important is that this new regime is not improving Ukraine's situation. I think most Ukrainians (exception: most here, probably) will ultimately conclude that this new administration doesn't have their best interests at heart. Is it because they are inept, corrupt, loyal to U.S./(and anyone else?) hegemony or just plain crooks like the last ones (new boss, same as the old boss - just a polished image to start with), who knows. They can try to hide it with foreigners or say an American flag on a building doesn't mean anything. The facts are, there is very little reform and they want to engage in more fighting in a conflict they won't win. So, it's just throwing away people's lives and causing more harm to innocent civilians.
Old 7th January 2015, 17:59

Szary is on a distinguished road
A blessed Nativity to my Old Calendar Ukrainian friends!

Regarding the Jewish bloodlines controversy of men like Yatsenyuk -

Jew or Not Jew: Arseniy Yatsenyuk , I don’t think he is, nor does it matter.

However, some will be shocked to learn that Queen Elizabeth is really a Russian!

The Royal Family's Russian connections - Telegraph

This is clearly a diabolical Kremlin scheme to invade England, to save the ethnic Russians there