Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Society > Politics

Notices

Poroshenko regime are traitors

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 6th December 2014, 16:36

Tkach is on a distinguished road
Poroshenko regime are traitors

I will post some articles that illustrates this U.S./Zionist regime are traitors.

I hope Ukrainians will realize it before it's too late.

TASS Experts opinions: Kiev swallows baits hook with guest ministers to lure aid givers

New Amendments To Foreign Work Permit Procedure In Ukraine - Immigration - Ukraine

Government For Hire and Citizenship For Blood: ‘Democracy’ In Ukraine / Sputnik US - News, Opinion, Radio

I knew immediately when Ukrainians only concentrated on money issues (economics) but not on the entire sphere and scope of their country. It's one thing to resist the clutches of one devil (Kremlin), it's another to run into the arms of another (devil) - US/Western hegemony.
Old 6th December 2014, 21:01

dobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura about
Well with that said (not that I agree), the lesser of the two evils would be the West. I imagine this would all be easier to sort if not for Putin's propaganda war on Ukraine and the US.

Money issues are what brought Ukraine to this point so it remains at the top of the list.

Slava Ukraini
Old 6th December 2014, 22:54

How can you say that? I have criticized Putin and the Kremlin, too, and stated that many Russians are deceived by their own government. That doesn't change or contribute to the facts here! Just open your eyes and try to be objective. You can still criticize Russia and the Ukrainian government, both, simultaneously. It should not be perceived as an either/or situation. The Kiev government deserves scrutiny and objective eyes. They are deceiving the citizens since they can count on so many citizens being disillusioned with previous politicians and the Kremlin's meddling. But, just look at what the government is doing. 'Going with the lesser evil?' How about going WITHOUT either evil?

LiveLeak.com - Ukrainian president hires foreigners to be govt officials because Ukrainian nationals are too corrupt to serve their country

Read the comments!

I guess few will reply to this thread (excluding Russian supporters who will probably miss the point of the thread?) as they already suspect what's already happening. As for Putin supporters, this is not a concession of their viewpoints as I already explained above.
Old 7th December 2014, 23:41

ex-nyer is on a distinguished road
Using the phrase "US/Zionist regime" would discourage any sane person from replying, so don't be so quick to assume that a lack of replies has any special significance.
Old 11th December 2014, 16:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-nyer View Post
Using the phrase "US/Zionist regime" would discourage any sane person from replying, so don't be so quick to assume that a lack of replies has any special significance.
Whatever. Stick to topics you know about - like NY.
Old 11th December 2014, 19:07

Hannia will become famous soon enough
Tkach.

Ex-nyer is very smart and always articulates his thoughts in a clear fashion.

It's too bad that your nasty attitude cuts you off from a exc exchange of ideas w/him.

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp
Old 12th December 2014, 00:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannia View Post
Tkach.

Ex-nyer is very smart and always articulates his thoughts in a clear fashion.

It's too bad that your nasty attitude cuts you off from a exc exchange of ideas w/him.
Yet, his first reply to me was to insult.

If he had any smarts, he'd know there is plenty of material (also, including in both Russian and Ukrainian) justifying my comment.