Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Society > Politics

Notices


Poroshenko regime are traitors

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 9th January 2015, 16:03
Tkach Tkach is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 231
Tkach is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobko View Post
Let's see, what's the best way to answer this?

Ok...

All the propaganda and lies coming out of the Kremlin are obviously working on you. Do you consider yourself lacking common sense? You are continuously quoting the government paid and run media of a country that has stolen a very large part of a nieghboring country (and lied about it). Does common sense dictate that RT is probably telling the truth...well maybe telling the truth this time?

Perhaphs thinking before saying something is a good thing?
LOL. I've posted several anti-Putin posts on here and talked about 'Putinoids.' The material I posted included Russian, Western and Ukrainian sources. So much for your lies.

Is it not possible that, on occasion, Russian sources can take truths and use the opportunity for media spin?

Or when a government minister IN KIEV, UKRAINE (POROSHENKO administration) states PUBLICLY, that SOMEONE IS STEALING out of the Defence Ministry funds etc. etc. that this is simply Kremlin lies? C'mon, please show some intelligence or admit you are lying.

About 20-25% of Defense Ministry money stolen – Biriukov
Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 10th January 2015, 05:55
dobko dobko is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada/Poland
Posts: 2,380
dobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkach View Post
LOL. I've posted several anti-Putin posts on here and talked about 'Putinoids.' The material I posted included Russian, Western and Ukrainian sources. So much for your lies.

Is it not possible that, on occasion, Russian sources can take truths and use the opportunity for media spin?

Or when a government minister IN KIEV, UKRAINE (POROSHENKO administration) states PUBLICLY, that SOMEONE IS STEALING out of the Defence Ministry funds etc. etc. that this is simply Kremlin lies? C'mon, please show some intelligence or admit you are lying.

About 20-25% of Defense Ministry money stolen – Biriukov

First... what have I lied about? Second be careful of how you choose to respond.

Funny thing is that no one has said that there was not any corruption still within the Ukrainian government. It will take a long time to rid the country of the old Soviet types. Stop filling in the blanks with your assumed responses.
__________________


Slava Ukraini
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 10th January 2015, 16:45
Tkach Tkach is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 231
Tkach is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobko View Post
First... what have I lied about? Second be careful of how you choose to respond.

Funny thing is that no one has said that there was not any corruption still within the Ukrainian government. It will take a long time to rid the country of the old Soviet types. Stop filling in the blanks with your assumed responses.
You said this:
"All the propaganda and lies coming out of the Kremlin are obviously working on you. Do you consider yourself lacking common sense? You are continuously quoting the government paid and run media of a country...."
insinuating ALL my posts are from 'Kremlin' sources. Which is false. So, it's ignorant or a lie. You're a mod. You can retrieve all my posts and I know FOR A FACT, that I have criticized Kremlin media, Putin and Putinoids. I am criticizing both governments. I like to think I am balanced and objective.

But, you are saying 'I'm deceived' by Kremlin media.... based on what? I explained that I am only citing certain parts that could be released by Ukrainian, Russian or even American/Western sources - for e.g., the stolen funds in the Defence Ministry. If a Minister makes a public announcement, several sources can pick that up.

Was I careful enough?
Reply With Quote
  #39 (permalink)  
Old 11th January 2015, 06:16
dobko dobko is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada/Poland
Posts: 2,380
dobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkach View Post
You said this:
"All the propaganda and lies coming out of the Kremlin are obviously working on you. Do you consider yourself lacking common sense? You are continuously quoting the government paid and run media of a country...."
insinuating ALL my posts are from 'Kremlin' sources. Which is false. So, it's ignorant or a lie. You're a mod. You can retrieve all my posts and I know FOR A FACT, that I have criticized Kremlin media, Putin and Putinoids. I am criticizing both governments. I like to think I am balanced and objective.

But, you are saying 'I'm deceived' by Kremlin media.... based on what? I explained that I am only citing certain parts that could be released by Ukrainian, Russian or even American/Western sources - for e.g., the stolen funds in the Defence Ministry. If a Minister makes a public announcement, several sources can pick that up.

Was I careful enough?
Cherry picking 101.

Again you assume I said all your posts were from Kremlin sources. When did I make this statement? Do not insult my intelligence with your pitiful attempts at word games.

You avoided answering the question and have again insinuated that I have lied. Answer the question truthfully by quoting the so called lies or perhaphs you should think about a retraction? I'm not interested in your assumptions at this time and would like you to back up your accusations with actual facts.

A reasonable request considering the seriousness of your accusations.
__________________


Slava Ukraini
Reply With Quote
  #40 (permalink)  
Old 11th August 2015, 17:22
Tkach Tkach is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 231
Tkach is on a distinguished road
I'm posting this here instead of the 'Poroshenko tracker' since this is my thread.

These articles and links is still more proof of the sham this regime is and it illustrates, just as much, as it is a challenge to the moderators who make excuses for this regime.

What about these, dobko? They are not Russian or Kremlin sources.... (which is another joke of an accusation):

Poroshenko Admits Failure to Fight Corruption in Ukraine / Sputnik International

​Poroshenko's people still can't find list of 2,702 convicted corrupt officials

Petro Poroshenko is likely to fail as Ukraine's new president - Comment - Voices - The Independent

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/18/wo...evolution.html

Oligarchs nouveaux? Why some say Ukraine is still in thrall to an elite | World news | The Guardian

Ukraine's top oligarchs weather storm, retain political influence

Questions Raised Over Poroshenko's Role In Valuable Kyiv Land Deal

If you can't admit that this regime is a joke and a detriment and travesty to Ukraine and any hope of improving Ukraine, then you are just illustrating your true colours. If you can't, just concede that this site is some 'American'/ Western front for promoting status quo politics and traditional hegemony of Ukraine by the USA, Israel and their allies (in other words, these Elites). There's absolutely no excuse or rationalization to defend these crooks that run Ukraine. This is not a pro-Russian or Kremlin/Putin position because it's based on facts and not lies....it is independent of their critiques since they don't actually care what happens to Ukraine while I do and those concerned who share the same perspective also do - and yes, there are Ukrainian nationals who share this perspective.

Drop the charade already, huh?

"But Poroshenko is from the oligarch class and critics say he has failed to introduce a new kind of politics."
Reply With Quote
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 12th August 2015, 01:59
stepanstas stepanstas is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,147
stepanstas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkach View Post
I
What about these, dobko? They are not Russian or Kremlin sources.... (which is another joke of an accusation):

Poroshenko Admits Failure to Fight Corruption in Ukraine / Sputnik International
Lets start and stop at number 1.

It is no secret, even on RT, that Sputnik is Russian owned (propaganda). How is that not Russian or Kremlin sources? Surely a joke.

Sputnik launched to news orbit: Russia’s new intl media to offer alternative standpoint — RT News
Reply With Quote
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 13th August 2015, 18:26
Tkach Tkach is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 231
Tkach is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepanstas View Post
Lets start and stop at number 1.

It is no secret, even on RT, that Sputnik is Russian owned (propaganda). How is that not Russian or Kremlin sources? Surely a joke.

Sputnik launched to news orbit: Russia’s new intl media to offer alternative standpoint — RT News
I already went through this with your other mod. It was clarified that I don't just use 'Russian sources' and the last post was no exception. Sure, one source can be considered biased but the rest are Western sources. They're also sources that have had anti-Russian or anti-Kremlin pieces quite often. So???? There's no need to 'stop at number 1': there's no justification to stop period. Your critique failed. I guess that substantiates what I said earlier though. What else can it be?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC4 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.