Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Society > Politics

Notices

Poroshenko regime are traitors

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 4th January 2015, 19:28

Tkach is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepanstas View Post
You're making it sound like the US just put their flag up there, permanently mounted it and said "this stays here now" (which by the way if the US was really in control of Ukraine, putting their flag publicly would be a very stupid thing to do).
Seriously? There's a lot of proof. Unfortunately, neo-Soviet Russians can use it and manipulate to their own propaganda purposes but that doesn't mean the proof is not there!!!

Yes, the USA is really in control and why would they care about the flag? Ukrainians have a lot to worry about - economic problems etc., so they are tolerating what's going on. Not to mention the propaganda by Ukrainian media promoting and endorsing 'democracy', the paradise of Western hegemony and EU.
Old 4th January 2015, 22:10

dobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szary View Post
Tkach, in a manner of speaking you are correct - the Ukrainians have chosen to be subservient to another master. And that's okay, as long as they acknowledge it. For them, the US/EU is more beautiful, and perhaps it is, with a different price to be paid. I wish them luck, and for the sake of my relatives in Poland, I hope they become stable sooner rather than later.
Mine as well, and there are a lot of them . They are hopeful and pray all the best for Ukraine.

Slava Ukraini
Old 5th January 2015, 05:18

stepanstas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkach View Post
Seriously? There's a lot of proof. Unfortunately, neo-Soviet Russians can use it and manipulate to their own propaganda purposes but that doesn't mean the proof is not there!!!

Yes, the USA is really in control and why would they care about the flag? Ukrainians have a lot to worry about - economic problems etc., so they are tolerating what's going on. Not to mention the propaganda by Ukrainian media promoting and endorsing 'democracy', the paradise of Western hegemony and EU.
No, there isn't a lot of proof. There is just a picture of a US flag being put up during an official visit, side by side with the Ukrainian flag. And all of it being used by Russian propaganda. I think you agree with me there.

--

Just to be clear, given the context of title of this thread, I'm not saying this to back Poroshenko or anyone else in government. Simply put, these things are all over the Internet, usually originate from some Russian blog, and are complete nonsense.
Old 7th January 2015, 11:02

Tkach is on a distinguished road
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEl5fcrxgX4
Old 7th January 2015, 13:03

Hannia will become famous soon enough
09:34 07.01.2015 INTERFAX-UKRAINE
President asking Ukrainians to pray for soldiers on Christmas

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in his video address has congratulated Ukrainians on Orthodox Christmas.

"Dear Ukrainians! I heartily congratulate you on Christmas ... Our country has been a part of the Christian European civilization for more than a thousand years, but it is now being born again and our plans to build a better life for all citizens of Ukraine will come true only provided that we shall respect our Lord, we shall not violate the holy commandments," the head of state said.

Poroshenko asked Ukrainians to pray for the soldiers who defend Ukraine on this Christmas Day.

"The deepest essence of today's holiday is faith, hope, love, and most of all peace," the president said.
President asking Ukrainians to pray for soldiers on Christmas

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp
Old 7th January 2015, 13:03

Hannia will become famous soon enough
11:50 07.01.2015 INTERFAX-UKRAINE
Yatseniuk wishes Ukrainians peace, happiness and well-being on Christmas

Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatseniuk has congratulated Ukrainians on Christmas and wished Ukrainians peace, happiness and prosperity.

"Christmas is coming to our land, wrapping our homes with joy, bringing light and hope. Christmas event dispels darkness, overcomes despair, and elevates people above the commonplace, making them better and more confident. Christmas exalts human spirit and earthly justice. Our resolution to protect all that is dear and valuable to us is strengthened: our families and our country, our will and our dignity," the premier said
Yatseniuk wishes Ukrainians peace, happiness and well-being on Christmas

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp
Old 9th January 2015, 05:30

dobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkach View Post
Are you saying Ukrainians lack common sense? That, they cannot distinguish fact from fiction or that they don't have any suspicion when it comes to neo-Soviet/Kremlin-influenced media?

Do they not have their own media to dispute stories or show a different perspective? I don't think 'banning' is the solution. It might cause suspicion on its own and question why is it blocked? I have discussed the media with Russians and those in Russia. If they are already a 'Putinoid', you probably aren't going to be able to reason with said person. Even if you provide different media sources or explain a different view. But, some Russians are seemingly immune to Kremlin-force-fed info and are well aware of the propaganda. Good for them, I say. But, I don't think copying the Kremlin/Putinbot machine accomplishes what one wants. IF you believe in democracy, freedom of expression and information, then you have to allow BS, too. Perhaps, it's better that you promote free thinking, critical reasoning and investigating several sources and using common sense? I suggest that is better than blocking/banning those you don't like?
Let's see, what's the best way to answer this?

Ok...

All the propaganda and lies coming out of the Kremlin are obviously working on you. Do you consider yourself lacking common sense? You are continuously quoting the government paid and run media of a country that has stolen a very large part of a nieghboring country (and lied about it). Does common sense dictate that RT is probably telling the truth...well maybe telling the truth this time?

Perhaphs thinking before saying something is a good thing?

Slava Ukraini