Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Society > Politics

Notices

Poroshenko regime are traitors

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14th December 2014, 04:54

Tkach is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobko View Post
What seems to be your issue? Judging by the content of your words it would appear that you have an issue with Jewish people? Do you think this is all an American and Israel conspiracy? Do you believe that the Ukrainian government was hand picked by Israel and the US? Where do you purchase your tinfoil hats? Or do you manufacture them on your own? Paul Craig Roberts supply them?
No, I support and suggest sovereignty is better. I postulated that this is not happening and that American influence is excessive. Perhaps, 'Zionist' was not the best description but it wouldn't be accepted no matter what evidence or suggestions are offered. The best response in this, apparently, is to bully the messenger. Duly noted.
Old 14th December 2014, 16:24

dobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkach View Post
You 'assure' me so that makes it so?

' The same, of course, could be said about the Russian-speaking or ethnically Russian population in Ukraine.'
? I suspect the Jewish population in Ukraine is somewhere around 0.5%. Let's assume, for argument's sake, that it's under 1%. Or less than 5%, at least. So, I provided the stats during the Yanukovych regime. Then, while it was being toppled, Nuland (Jewish) was taped, saying '**** the EU' and 'Yats...' Now, Ukraine has these politicians in charge or in prominent government positions:

Poroshenko – President – Jewish
Arseniy Yatsenyuk – PM - Jewish
Volodymyr Groysman - Speaker of Parliment – Jewish
Hennadiy Kernes – mayor – Kharkiv – Jewish
Ihor Kolomoyskyi – governor - Dnipropetrovsk Oblast - Jewish
Vitali Klitschko – mayor – Kiev? - Jewish?
Arsen Avakov – Minister of Internal Affairs - Armenian

Some are not Jewish, but they also aren't ethnic Ukrainian. Recently, they decided to give jobs to 'foreigners.' Many have links to the U.S. I could go on but I suspect you will have some insult or excuse to add.

Btw, it was easily presented, that the government of Israel made a special congratulations (in the mainstream media) that Poroshenko was elected. Not sure why they would care.

"similar ones ("Kyiv junta," "Banderite/Nazi government," and so on)"
I never made any such statements. You must have me confused (with someone else). Nice reading, doctor.
Really? So what is the point you are tring to make with the above statement? Why hide behind not so subtle accusations? Why not just get to the point and stop pretending everyone is against you?

Slava Ukraini
Old 14th December 2014, 17:27

It's quite self-explanatory. I also summarized it in the previous post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tiwDC6bjbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zivSHE162DM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqXHNEk3a8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Vjc_PeYtc

Youtube comment: “And ex-Soviets are buliding *the* Eurasian union, post-soviet version of EU. There will be two huge supernational systems in eurasian continent and little nations will be sadly drowned. “

I guess you (few?) don't care that the country is being run by those who are obedient to other powers (edit*: as long as it's not Russia, it's okay?!?) and people in the most powerful positions are not even ethnic Ukrainian. I thought nationalism was popular among all you Maidan fans? I guess not.
"...and stop pretending everyone is against you?"

Are you serious?!? I was insulted three times by, at least, three different posters including yourself. Or is saying 'you're wearing a tin foil hat' some sort of complement I don't know about? Read the youtube comments and please tell all those people they are wearing tin foil hats, too. Get your head out of the sand. :-/
Old 14th December 2014, 17:56

Hannia will become famous soon enough
Dobko.

NYer has it right: demagoguery is pernicious and bigoted!

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp
Old 14th December 2014, 19:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannia View Post
Dobko.

NYer has it right: demagoguery is pernicious and bigoted!
Wow, what a revelation.... That generic statement is very enlightening, though.

Btw, word on the grapevine is that Ukraine is bankrupt but all the Maidan supporters are sure that the IMF will bring Xma$ cheer this year. That always works well. No worries, the reforms are working...
Old 15th December 2014, 02:47

ex-nyer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkach View Post
...You 'assure' me so that makes it so?...
Well, from your use of English, I concluded that you do not or have not lived there. I have, and I have seen no credible evidence that the US is secretly ruled by the dictates of some supersecret Jewish cabal. If that's insufficient for you, then as an adherent of this non-mainstream theory, perhaps you should tell us why you believe it to be true.

Quote:
Poroshenko – President – Jewish
Arseniy Yatsenyuk – PM - Jewish
Volodymyr Groysman - Speaker of Parliment – Jewish
Hennadiy Kernes – mayor – Kharkiv – Jewish
Ihor Kolomoyskyi – governor - Dnipropetrovsk Oblast - Jewish
Vitali Klitschko – mayor – Kiev? - Jewish?
Arsen Avakov – Minister of Internal Affairs - Armenian...
Even if all of these men were or are Jewish (not that I believe that all of them are), so what? Do you believe that Jews are incapable of loyalty to Ukraine?

To me, a person's religion is a personal matter, and I will generally ascribe neither faults nor virtues on the basis of religious affiliation alone. I say "generally" because, if I'm to be completely honest, there are sects whose beliefs I find so alien that I just can't help wondering about the characters of their adherents. You obviously feel that way about Jews, and there are many others who feel that way as well.

Your blatant and confident antisemitism is refreshing, in a way; at least no one can tar you as a hypocrite on that score.
Old 15th December 2014, 13:19

Instead of concentrating on the argument, you render a personal attack. The point of the argument and reasoning was outlined in previous messages which you obviously cannot grasp. The first paragraph doesn't even make sense. Since, I speak English.... ??? Okay. Not sure how or why my use of English is relevant.

Anyway, I think it is pointless to continue.

Btw, there are Ukrainians who live in Ukraine who have reached the same conclusion. I would add, it doesn't matter whether they are Jewish, muslim, whatever...it's the circumstances and whole picture that is of concern. Although, some Ukrainians might focus on that they are Jewish - which the media often does regarding those citizens.

Since, I am getting attacked in almost every post now, I think I'll end my participation. .