Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Society > Politics

Notices


Poroshenko regime are traitors

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12th December 2014, 01:04
Hannia Hannia is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 27,534
Hannia will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkach View Post
Yet, his first reply to me was to insult.

If he had any smarts, he'd know there is plenty of material (also, including in both Russian and Ukrainian) justifying my comment.
Tkach, you are wrong. He's very smart, and likely smarter than you and I am. He's a wordsmith and is telling you to stop being such a d***.
__________________

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Last edited by stepanstas; 13th December 2014 at 04:18. Reason: Remove inappropriate language
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 12th December 2014, 01:05
Hannia Hannia is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 27,534
Hannia will become famous soon enough
09.12.2014 10:45
Press office of President
President: The more efficiently we struggle against corruption, the better the investment climate can be created

President Petro Poroshenko has held a meeting with Acting Director of the Corruption Practices Investigation Bureau James Low. In the course of the meeting, James Low has informed Petro Poroshenko on the functions and the organizational structure of the CPIB since the moment of its establishment. The parties have reached an agreement on the training of the Ukrainian Anti-Corruption Bureau's officials. "The more efficiently we struggle against corruption, the better the investment climate can be created and the more investments can be attracted," the Head of State emphasized. President: The more efficiently we struggle against corruption, the better the investment climate can be created - Official web-site of President of Ukraine
__________________

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 12th December 2014, 18:58
Tkach Tkach is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 231
Tkach is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannia View Post
Tkach, you are wrong. He's very smart, and likely smarter than you and I am. He's a wordsmith and is telling you to stop being such a d***.
Stop trolling my thread.

I don't care about your opinion. Stick to posting your articles in your threads.

Last edited by stepanstas; 13th December 2014 at 04:19. Reason: Remove inappropriate language
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 12th December 2014, 19:55
AkMike AkMike is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alaska
Posts: 918
AkMike is on a distinguished road
Commenting on a thread is hardly trolling. She can comment anywhere. If you don't like her comments then put her on ignore and be done with it.
__________________


Retirement sucks! You never get a day off!!!
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 12th December 2014, 21:51
ex-nyer ex-nyer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 67
ex-nyer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkach View Post
...Stick to topics you know about - like NY...
Oh, but I was -- and I can assure you that neither New York nor the US as a whole are ruled by a "Zionist regime." It's possible to have an intelligent conversation about the degree of Jewish influence on US government policy, and whether that degree of influence is appropriate considering the size or collective wealth of the US Jewish population. The same, of course, could be said about the Russian-speaking or ethnically Russian population in Ukraine.

I don't think that someone who uses phrases such as you have, or similar ones ("Kyiv junta," "Banderite/Nazi government," and so on) shows any evidence of openmindedness, balance, or consideration -- these are phrases intended to stir up emotions and appeal to base instincts; they are worthy of a demagogue, and have traditionally been used by demagogues as a substitute for rational persuasion. That they are the preferred level of discourse used by the present autocratic Russian regime is not, of course, lost on me. They learned their lessons well.

Incidentally, I have not lived in New York, nor the US for that matter, for quite a few years now, so perhaps my board moniker was an unfortunate choice if it evokes preconceived notions in anyone. I have reluctantly become more and more disillusioned about the reality of US government policy against its rhetoric and the potential of the country over the years, so I do not automatically get offended when others criticise the US.

I appreciate the positive comments about me, BTW.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 13th December 2014, 21:59
Tkach Tkach is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 231
Tkach is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-nyer View Post
Oh, but I was -- and I can assure you that neither New York nor the US as a whole are ruled by a "Zionist regime." It's possible to have an intelligent conversation about the degree of Jewish influence on US government policy, and whether that degree of influence is appropriate considering the size or collective wealth of the US Jewish population. The same, of course, could be said about the Russian-speaking or ethnically Russian population in Ukraine.

I don't think that someone who uses phrases such as you have, or similar ones ("Kyiv junta," "Banderite/Nazi government," and so on) shows any evidence of openmindedness, balance, or consideration -- these are phrases intended to stir up emotions and appeal to base instincts; they are worthy of a demagogue, and have traditionally been used by demagogues as a substitute for rational persuasion. That they are the preferred level of discourse used by the present autocratic Russian regime is not, of course, lost on me. They learned their lessons well.

Incidentally, I have not lived in New York, nor the US for that matter, for quite a few years now, so perhaps my board moniker was an unfortunate choice if it evokes preconceived notions in anyone. I have reluctantly become more and more disillusioned about the reality of US government policy against its rhetoric and the potential of the country over the years, so I do not automatically get offended when others criticise the US.

I appreciate the positive comments about me, BTW.
You 'assure' me so that makes it so?

' The same, of course, could be said about the Russian-speaking or ethnically Russian population in Ukraine.'
? I suspect the Jewish population in Ukraine is somewhere around 0.5%. Let's assume, for argument's sake, that it's under 1%. Or less than 5%, at least. So, I provided the stats during the Yanukovych regime. Then, while it was being toppled, Nuland (Jewish) was taped, saying '**** the EU' and 'Yats...' Now, Ukraine has these politicians in charge or in prominent government positions:

Poroshenko – President – Jewish
Arseniy Yatsenyuk – PM - Jewish
Volodymyr Groysman - Speaker of Parliment – Jewish
Hennadiy Kernes – mayor – Kharkiv – Jewish
Ihor Kolomoyskyi – governor - Dnipropetrovsk Oblast - Jewish
Vitali Klitschko – mayor – Kiev? - Jewish?
Arsen Avakov – Minister of Internal Affairs - Armenian

Some are not Jewish, but they also aren't ethnic Ukrainian. Recently, they decided to give jobs to 'foreigners.' Many have links to the U.S. I could go on but I suspect you will have some insult or excuse to add.

Btw, it was easily presented, that the government of Israel made a special congratulations (in the mainstream media) that Poroshenko was elected. Not sure why they would care.

"similar ones ("Kyiv junta," "Banderite/Nazi government," and so on)"
I never made any such statements. You must have me confused (with someone else). Nice reading, doctor.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 13th December 2014, 22:27
dobko dobko is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada/Poland
Posts: 2,380
dobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkach View Post
Stop trolling my thread.

I don't care about your opinion. Stick to posting your articles in your threads.
What seems to be your issue? Judging by the content of your words it would appear that you have an issue with Jewish people? Do you think this is all an American and Israel conspiracy? Do you believe that the Ukrainian government was hand picked by Israel and the US? Where do you purchase your tinfoil hats? Or do you manufacture them on your own? Paul Craig Roberts supply them?
__________________


Slava Ukraini
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC4 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.