Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Society > Politics

Notices

Where is my neighbour Poland?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 1st August 2014, 23:11

MichaelB_PL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannia View Post
The fact that anyone is unhappy about a country that wants independence and is a sovereign nation indicates a lot about their mentality.
What a shameless lie on your part Hannia.

I wrote exactly why I'm unhappy with Ukraine:

1. Worship of fascists from OUN/UPA, who conducted genocide of Polish civilian population.

2. Issues with land and private property taken from us by Stalin and currently being in Ukrainian hands. A lesser, less disguisting thing - sure, but I think enough to make calling the Poles "brothers" hypocritical if aware, inappriopriate if unaware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco View Post
Hannia,
Don't judge Poles because of him. I swear you, he is 100% Russian, not a Pole, even not born in Poland!

For other users: the Ukraine-supporting individual "Darco" is a complete liar - he falsely accuses me of being Russian and being not born in Poland, even though he has no proof to support the accusation. I don't speak Russian and on Polish internet forums there is a double digit percentage of voices like mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albatross View Post
And Poland is ready to hand back the territory that was "transferred" from Germany to Poland as part of that same land transfer?
The way I see it, Germans started WWII, murdering lots of Poles and ruining Poland - I think these are two different cases.

Last edited by dobko; 3rd August 2014 at 04:12.
Old 3rd August 2014, 05:26

dobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura about
CZesc MIchal;
Wiesz jakie sa przepisy/prawa na uk.com i nie jestes jedynym ktory moze czytac mowic i pisac po polsku.Jesli masz glupie komentarze to je zachowaj dla siebie .....

Slava Ukraini
Old 3rd August 2014, 15:06

MichaelB_PL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobko View Post
CZesc MIchal;
Wiesz jakie sa przepisy/prawa na uk.com i nie jestes jedynym ktory moze czytac mowic i pisac po polsku.Jesli masz glupie komentarze to je zachowaj dla siebie .....
Moim zdaniem mój komentarz był adekwatny względem poziomu zachowania Darco, który bezczelnie kłamie, zarzucając mi bycie Rosjaninem.
Old 3rd August 2014, 21:13

Albatross is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelB_PL View Post
The way I see it, Germans started WWII, murdering lots of Poles and ruining Poland - I think these are two different cases.
Ah okay, Poland should keep its territorial gains but Ukraine should give them up. Makes sense, after all Poland won the war. Oh wait, that's not true. Actually, Poland got wiped out in the "first 5 minutes" of WW II. In that light, it actually received a pretty sweet deal after the war.
Old 3rd August 2014, 21:59

Darco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelB_PL View Post
Moim zdaniem mój komentarz był adekwatny względem poziomu zachowania Darco, który bezczelnie kłamie, zarzucając mi bycie Rosjaninem.
Popieranie putina, kłamstw które mówi i zbrodni których dokonuje wskazuje na skłonności do kłamstwa i agresji oraz na popieranie takich zachowań, Tym samym na brak zasad moralnych więc moim zdaniem pewnie jesteś elementem z marginesu społecznego dla którego jedynym celem pisania tutaj jest obrażanie Ukraińców i Polaków popierających Ukrainę. Świadczą o tym również zwroty których na forum użyłeś.
Przy okazji jak do tej pory jedynym moim związkiem z Ukrainą jest pisanie na tym forum.
Czy można być Polakiem popierając putina który jest wrogo do Polski nastawiony i szkodzi Polsce nie tylko ekonomicznie? To jakby być Żydem popierającym Hitlera albo Ukraińcem popierającym "separatystów".
Old 4th August 2014, 19:47

BlueandGold is on a distinguished road
Cool Poland AND Ukraine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkach View Post
What do you want Poland to do, B&G? Why is that not part of your little, uh...poem?
Thank you for your good question Tkach.

Even if you were Mr. Putin asking me the same question,
I'll give you the same answer.

The people of Poland AND Ukraine need to act according their conscience and memory.

Remember the Polish air 'crash' in Russia a few years ago... I remember.

May you, in the name of Jesus Christ, Prince of Peace, who are believers in the Faith, people of Rus too,
act according to the Holy Spirit.

Not the state. Not corruption.

But in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Peace always.

One Ukraine
One Hetman
One bowl of Borsch
Old 5th August 2014, 05:23

ThatOneBand is on a distinguished road
LOVE

love is the essence of life