Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Society > Politics

Notices

War against ukraine !

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21st June 2014, 10:16

Oleg Kapral is on a distinguished road
Thank Darko. I realized this up one day but thought that I should be polite here.
I live close to Poland and know more Polish than English.

Lviv in a evening today looks like before the storm. I think mentally preparing for a larger war. Because there are things more important than a gas pipe that runs through the Western Ukraine.
All the putins are irrelevant “or hang or shoot themselves”. Even a century ago Lenin wrote that Russia can not be without Ukraine. In addition to the military potential of Ukraine: in August on the Volga burned wheat; I think that Cuba was planted sugarcane last year. Putin and his band in the brains are KGB but not the economists.

Good luck all.
Old 21st June 2014, 11:56

Darco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Kapral View Post
Thank Darko. I realized this up one day but thought that I should be polite here.

Lviv in a evening today looks like before the storm. I think mentally preparing for a larger war. Because there are things more important than a gas pipe that runs through the Western Ukraine.
All the putins are irrelevant “or hang or shoot themselves”. Even a century ago Lenin wrote that Russia can not be without Ukraine. In addition to the military potential of Ukraine: in August on the Volga burned wheat; I think that Cuba was planted sugarcane last year. Putin and his band in the brains are KGB but not the economists.

Good luck all.
I also knew it earlier and tried to be polite on this forum but it can be seen that unfortunately answer for aggression must be also aggressive because in such cases politeness doesn't help. Russians are often very aggressive as this is more effective as people are usually not familiar with such methods. Of course Russians are very surprised when they get this aggression back.
Economy is Russian weakest side. If they loose, it will not happen because of military weakness but due to economical reasons (like Afghanistan). For me they behave like primitive peoples using always their brute force.
Good luck for Ukraine!
Old 27th June 2014, 13:59

BlueandGold is on a distinguished road
Cool natural vs manufactured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Kapral View Post

Good luck all.
As Ukraine, people of the land who can see the sky: gold and blue, earth and heaven,
is the Mother of ALL Rus - Kyiv Rus - a free people, it comes down to a choice: to live free or die trying.

In Ukraine, Rus is Kozak. Free and independent men and women.
A human who is born free and knows it.

A human who is awake and knows his or her natural birth right.

Other countries and cultures have different names of a free man.
In Ukraine, without any doubt, it is Kozak.

Historically then as now, a Kozak nation.

So...

Do Ukrainian people want a KGB Ukraine or a Kozak Ukraine?
Moscow's Ukraine ruled by the state or a people's Ukraine governed by Ukrainian citizens?

Remember the draft Constitution written by Mr. Pylyp Orlyk for Ukraine in 1712:
The Pact and Constitution of Rights and Liberties of the Zaporizhian Army.
A democratic nation, based on Rule of Law, where any position of central authority is elected by the people of Ukraine.
By a free vote. Not appointed or bribed or voted in by fraud by Moscow. Not by state/corporate agents.

Not fascist or communist. Not corporations and the state working as one entity, like Nazi Germany, or
the state working for the state like Stalin's Soviet Union. Not the few for the few.

But a Ukraine controlled by Ukrainian citizens. By free people.

Ukrainian land and private property rights for ALL Ukrainian citizens.
A Kozak Ukraine for ALL people. By the people.

Guaranteed and Protected by the citizens of Ukraine.

Or Moscow's Ukraine for Moscow's rule and riches.

A land of Kozaks - of free men - and Rule of Law for ALL Ukrainian citizens.

Or Moscow's dictatorship, law for some people.

Think realistically about private property rights and individual rights... a natural state of man.
What's mine is mine. What's yours is yours. And we respect that! In peace. In trade. Everything by free will.

A natural state of man.

Ukraine culture, since the days of the Kyiv Rus, has always been and always will be natural.
Of free men and women. Kozak culture created by individuals. For individuals.

Not the state. Not by statists.

One is Godly. Humans respecting humans for humanity. For life.
Even in defending life, it's a natural process. The right of self defense.
To defend life and liberty. For each other.

The other is unGodly. Humans killing humans for the state/corporation. For death.
It's manufactured. Without any respect for human life or individual rights. For greed and death.

The American Revolution of 1776 was about the same principle of individuals rights.
Free humans vs the state/king/corporation.

What it was to be American.

Now it's Ukraine's turn.

What it is to be Kozak.

Peace always.

Sincerely, Nickolas

One Ukraine
One Hetman
One bowl of Borsch

Last edited by BlueandGold; 27th June 2014 at 15:46.
Old 27th June 2014, 20:57

Gotno Gizmo is on a distinguished road
Foreign partners give mostly moral support

Talking about those states that guarantee the sovereignty of Ukraine "The countries that guarantee security & territorial integrity of Ukraine have done little":

International support: Turchinov Speaking of International Assistance: We Have not Received Even a Slingshot from the West - Alpha, fighter, Security Service of Ukraine, separatism, USA, terrorism, Turchynov, Ukraine, European Union, ATO, Saboteurs a
Old 28th June 2014, 01:29

AkMike is on a distinguished road
The ceasefire was extended until Monday 30 June at 10 PM.

Retirement sucks! You never get a day off!!!
Old 29th June 2014, 02:16

Oleg Kapral is on a distinguished road
Hi, Darco!
------------------------------
"Bull****, skonfliktujemy się z Niemcami, z Rosją i będziemy uważali, że wszystko jest super. Frajerzy, kompletni frajerzy... Problem w Polsce jest, że mamy płytką dumę i niską samoocenę. Taka murzyńskość"…
Uroczystość była również udział przedstawiciele Stowarzyszenia Kijów Das. Razem przybyli do Akademii Wojskowej attache z blisko 20 innych krajach. Tradycyjnie, rytuał uwolnienia uczestniczyli funkcjonariuszy Wyższej Szkoły Sił Lądowych RP.
Jestem zainteresowany wydarzeniami w Polsce od czasu Lyatos Radio. Niech żyje Solidarność!
==================

Putin in Austria, Germany and Polish would have put an aspen stake split. His entire army trying to destabilize the Ukraine in various rehionph. Let us not forget that the war continues. Some politicians in Europe contaminated hands in the war.
Niech żyje Solidarność!
==================
Hi, BluendGold!
I am not young. I understand what you are saying. Take a model Cossack republic today is not relevant. It requires compromise, because in Ukraine we had such a thing as Koliivshyna and Makhnovshchyna. Let the experts think about it.
I've analyzed the history of relations between Ukraine and Russia over the past 100 years. This gave me an opportunity to explain the signs of fascism. A last week Russian professor historian Andrei Illarionov said it also. It's also a great threat to Europe and our democracy can mean nothing.
Also slogan “be Cossack” many people do not understand, because in Ukraine living Jews, Tatars, Russians also want to be the Ukrainian nation.
Gotno Gizmo, There are no guarantees. Our question is how will the victims ...
Old 29th June 2014, 18:46

Darco is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=Oleg Kapral;122519]Hi, Darco!
"Bull****, skonfliktujemy się z Niemcami, z Rosją i będziemy uważali, że wszystko jest super. Frajerzy, kompletni frajerzy... Problem w Polsce jest, że mamy płytką dumę i niską samoocenę. Taka murzyńskość"…
Uroczystość była również udział przedstawiciele Stowarzyszenia Kijów Das. Razem przybyli do Akademii Wojskowej attache z blisko 20 innych krajach. Tradycyjnie, rytuał uwolnienia uczestniczyli funkcjonariuszy Wyższej Szkoły Sił Lądowych RP.
Jestem zainteresowany wydarzeniami w Polsce od czasu Lyatos Radio. Niech żyje Solidarność!
==================

Putin in Austria, Germany and Polish would have put an aspen stake split. His entire army trying to destabilize the Ukraine in various rehionph. Let us not forget that the war continues. Some politicians in Europe contaminated hands in the war.
Niech żyje Solidarność!
==================

Oleg, Putin has his spies all over the World, especially former soviet empire or howerver you name it.
He has got also 2nd army in the World. In my opinion he is more dangerous than Hitler was.
World should do something with it because the later the worse situation looks like.
Unfortunately some people don't understand that this is a real war and a real invasion for independent country. It seems too unrealistic. I think that problem is caused by the fact that Putin has too good propaganda and even many people in Poland think that it is nothing serious.
Even these words of foreign minister Sikorski were recorded illegally by "businessman" related with illegal import of Russian coal with tax frauds.
Ukraine must keep showing what really happens. There should be no day without relation from Ukraine. Not only in Ukrainian television but all over the World. All countries should know what Putin really is.