Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Society > Politics

Notices


War against ukraine !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 16th June 2014, 17:19
GoodLuckUkraine GoodLuckUkraine is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 185
GoodLuckUkraine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvestersue View Post
The longer I live, the more I believe that the ONLY thing that will bring the human race together is if attacked by aliens!
This exact thought has occurred to me several times. I think you're right unfortunately.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 18th June 2014, 01:02
Tkach Tkach is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 231
Tkach is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLuckUkraine View Post
Oh no you're just one of them "everything's a zionist conspiracy" nutters. Now I'm not going to be able to take anything you say seriously.
And you're one of those idiots who disregards facts because it doesn't suit you. (idiots like this throw names around without investigating so it's typical). It's okay. I've already concluded you're clueless and unfinformed some time ago.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 18th June 2014, 12:26
Oleg Kapral Oleg Kapral is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 193
Oleg Kapral is on a distinguished road
Hi, GoodLuckUkraine , @codycoyote37 , Tkach , sylvestersue .
Facts checked for 3 minutes:
Знаймо разом
File:Armia Krajowa killings 2.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MichaelB_PL uses ukraine.com for Putin's campaign to justify military aggression against Ukraine today and in a future:
Funny Cartoon: Evolution | Picture 28555
Humoristic picture about the turn of events in Ukraine
The second goal is to hide a prompt War against Ukraine !
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 20th June 2014, 21:18
Darco Darco is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 514
Darco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Kapral View Post
Hi, GoodLuckUkraine , @codycoyote37 , Tkach , sylvestersue .
Facts checked for 3 minutes:
Знаймо разом
File:Armia Krajowa killings 2.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MichaelB_PL uses ukraine.com for Putin's campaign to justify military aggression against Ukraine today and in a future:
Funny Cartoon: Evolution | Picture 28555
Humoristic picture about the turn of events in Ukraine
The second goal is to hide a prompt War against Ukraine !
He is just a Putin troll. He knows and repeats only & still Russian propaganda. He completely doesn't understand Polish history and related facts, often used political connotations, point of view and way of thinking. Poles are often argumentative but don't support Putin even for money or career (like he constantly does). The continuous repetition of bad things in the history of both nations, of course, is to serve anger between Poland and Ukraine acc. to Russian propaganda goals. This is 100% obvious, whom he is and whom he works for.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 20th June 2014, 22:52
GoodLuckUkraine GoodLuckUkraine is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 185
GoodLuckUkraine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco View Post
He is just a Putin troll. He knows and repeats only & still Russian propaganda.
Oh come on mate, that's hardly fair. I know you and Michael disagree on some thing but there's no evidence at all that Michael is a propagandist.

You can accept each others differences without getting upset/personal.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 21st June 2014, 09:19
Darco Darco is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 514
Darco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLuckUkraine View Post
Oh come on mate, that's hardly fair. I know you and Michael disagree on some thing but there's no evidence at all that Michael is a propagandist.

You can accept each others differences without getting upset/personal.

Of course, I can accept any difference which comes from any real opinion as one of the main rules of democracy is right to have your own opinion but I am just sure everything I wrote in the previous post.
It is not a situation like "your opinion is ...... but I completely disagree with you and my opinion is that ....."
You leave all the time far from Russia, communism and KGB/GRU stuff, killing civils etc. but I lived in communistic times and I know that these special forces were killing people even in a time of peace, even without a real need to do it.
Putin is a KGB person and he has blood of many people on his hands (not only Politkovskaya, Litvinenko and people killed on Majdan but also people killed in Georgia, Moldova, East Ukraine etc.) and HE is the president of Russia!
Trolling the internet is just nothing exceptional for him, just a technical thing to be done.
Additionally even no most immoral politician in Poland would explain what Putin does or attack Ukraine now, even no most bribed ex-communist or people who lost their family on Ukraine (like Mirosław Hermaszewski btw. also ex-communist).
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 21st June 2014, 10:15
Oleg Kapral Oleg Kapral is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 193
Oleg Kapral is on a distinguished road
------------------------
Good luck all.
------------------------
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC4 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.