Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Society > Politics

Notices

Russian propaganda

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 6th March 2014, 21:22
Quarantined User

nickcsadler has a spectacular aura aboutnickcsadler has a spectacular aura aboutnickcsadler has a spectacular aura about
Sadly Farrieress not everyone is as balanced as you on this forum and views anything from Russia as propaganda and wrong and anything from America or EU as the absolute truth.. they see Europe as the saviour of Ukraine even though Europe has drained so many countries of money(including mine) and imposed laws that the countries don`t want...
Old 7th March 2014, 01:59

stepanstas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickcsadler View Post
Sadly Farrieress not everyone is as balanced as you on this forum and views anything from Russia as propaganda and wrong and anything from America or EU as the absolute truth.. they see Europe as the saviour of Ukraine even though Europe has drained so many countries of money(including mine) and imposed laws that the countries don`t want...
"Propaganda" by E.U. and U.S. is equal to that of Russia? I disagree. There is evident proof showing most of what Russia releases is fake. Please show me the what the U.S. government released that is untrue with regards to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

President Putin's Fiction: 10 False Claims About Ukraine
Old 7th March 2014, 04:34

Farrieress is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepanstas View Post
"Propaganda" by E.U. and U.S. is equal to that of Russia? I disagree. There is evident proof showing most of what Russia releases is fake. Please show me the what the U.S. government released that is untrue with regards to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

President Putin's Fiction: 10 False Claims About Ukraine
Oh, I've seen a few things.. I'll try and find for you tomorrow when I have time. Maybe is not equal to but US is certainly not without desire to spread propaganda.
Old 8th March 2014, 17:56

Hannia will become famous soon enough
PETITION: Mr Putin: We ethnic Russians and Russian speakers don’t need protection
Mr Putin: We ethnic Russians and Russian speakers dont need protection :: khpg.org.ua

========================================================================
========================================================================
Chief Rabbi and others dismiss Putin’s “anti-Semitic extremist” claims
Chief Rabbi and others dismiss Putins anti-Semitic extremist claims :: khpg.org.ua

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp
Old 9th March 2014, 09:18

Crimean guest is on a distinguished road
Witkacy 52. If you really thinking of this question I can answer you as the inhabitant of the Crimea. Yes we really think of Putin as of defender of the nation and its awful that many mass media dont show the real situation in the Crimea. There is no war at all/ I have 2 children and i can easily go for a walk with then in the center of the Crimean capital/ The only thing we are afraid is the new Ukrainian government and the representatives of the nacists in Ukraine.
Old 9th March 2014, 14:07

Gotno Gizmo is on a distinguished road
It would seem inevitable that because of the narrow vision that people such as yourself have developed over recent years resulting from corrupt governments and financial mismanagement, that you perceive mother Russia as being the best option out of this mess. I have no doubt that in the short term Crimea will benefit from giving itself to Russia, and that you will be better off. Sevastopol is an essential part of Russia's maritime defence and the motherland will keep you relatively sweet for this reason.

Russia however is not an entirely happy place, with many intelligent citizens waking up to the knowledge that much of its oil and gas money isn't in common circulation, with Kremlin cronies doing very nicely thank you, whilst the majority of Russian federation citizens away from the cities of Moscow, St Petersburg, Yekaterinburg etc aren't any better of than most Ukrainian's. Russia is less free than Ukraine and Herr Putin has kept a tight grip of the situation, however if the Maidan revolution can prove anything like successful it will aggravate Russia's developing unease resulting in many more Russians dying than at the Maidan.

I'm no longer young, so may not witness this regime collapse within my lifetime, but when it happens Crimean's will come to regret the day that they voted to align themselves with Russia. When it happens I shall not feel sorry for you.
Old 9th March 2014, 16:10

Crimean guest is on a distinguished road
Gotno Gizmo. as I understood you live in Lugansk in Ukraine. As I know most people in your region support Russia also. And are you sure that the new government will lead you to the way free of corruption? I dont think so. Ukrainians just changed the govenment but not the system. The new government of Ukraine is worse than that of Yanucovich. At least give us the chance to return to Russia. Its our right. Time shows what will be. And even if we dont have the better life it will be our mistake but I dont think so and most Crimeans also. We just want to make referendum and we have to fight for it. Is it normal in the democratic society?