Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Society > Politics

Notices

What now?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14th March 2014, 03:43

stepanstas is on a distinguished road
Some people have criticized the "I am Ukrainian" clip because it seemed to professional. I don't understand why. I considered it very successful.

You make very good points.
Old 14th March 2014, 09:35

Darco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepanstas View Post
[...] it very successful.
That is exactly why this clip was criticized.
I clearly see, how wasting of people looks like.
No matter either objections are true or not. The only thing matters is how often they are repeated and how bad they are. Frequently repeated lie is more accepted than the true. Only sometimes they also shouldn't seem to be obviously unrealistic.
That's why we hear continuously bad "information" about Ukrainian movements like Bandera, Nazism etc.
Not because it really is but because Russia wants people to believe it.
Unfortunately that means that Russian propaganda is very successful and well prepared.
It was even able to close mouth of "I am Ukrainian" author as it wanted.
But.... believe me, if this movie wasn't good for you and Ukraine, nobody would fight against it
Old 15th March 2014, 04:09

stepanstas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco View Post
That is exactly why this clip was criticized.
I clearly see, how wasting of people looks like.
No matter either objections are true or not. The only thing matters is how often they are repeated and how bad they are. Frequently repeated lie is more accepted than the true. Only sometimes they also shouldn't seem to be obviously unrealistic.
That's why we hear continuously bad "information" about Ukrainian movements like Bandera, Nazism etc.
Not because it really is but because Russia wants people to believe it.
Unfortunately that means that Russian propaganda is very successful and well prepared.
It was even able to close mouth of "I am Ukrainian" author as it wanted.
But.... believe me, if this movie wasn't good for you and Ukraine, nobody would fight against it
Very well said.
Old 15th March 2014, 06:44

PalTig is on a distinguished road
Ukrainian people Have Power.

The people of the Ukraine that do not agree with the situation in Crimea need to gather together in a massive convoy the Ukraine to Crimea to show support for Ukraine staying as one country. Thousands upon thousands need to drive to Crimea and confront the bullies stopping Ukrainianes from entering their own country.
I urge thousands of peaceful protesters to go to Crimea and suppot their country. All of this must be done by peaceful means and invite the World media.
This is an opportunity for peacefull Ukranians to show the world that they want Crimea to remain.
Follow Guandi's message of peaceful protest.
Old 15th March 2014, 16:38

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalTig View Post
The people of the Ukraine that do not agree with the situation in Crimea need to gather together in a massive convoy the Ukraine to Crimea to show support for Ukraine staying as one country. Thousands upon thousands need to drive to Crimea and confront the bullies stopping Ukrainianes from entering their own country.
I urge thousands of peaceful protesters to go to Crimea and suppot their country. All of this must be done by peaceful means and invite the World media.
This is an opportunity for peacefull Ukranians to show the world that they want Crimea to remain.
Follow Guandi's message of peaceful protest.
If it was done much earlier, maybe tomorrow "referendum" wouldn't happen...
In my opinion Russia in general is ill country which chosen even more ill president which leads to bigger & bigger conflicts so the later he is stopped the worse.
I do agree with you because media is the biggest force in ALL democratic countries....
Old 15th March 2014, 17:30

witkacy52 is on a distinguished road
PalTig, this is very good idea. It would show your support and attitude but also - which is very important - it would show that you are a peaceful people not the some crazy nazists etc as apparently some of them believes now.
If Russian military forces blocks you entrance to Crimea, it would be the reason - they don't want you to be able to talk to them, to say the truth.
Old 15th March 2014, 19:20

After "referendum" another idea is to go to Donetsk or Kharkiv but only with enough amount of Ukrainian police (you would be beaten by Russian special forces otherwise).

It is exactly what happened in Czechoslovakia in 1938. There was "need to protect German minority" which lived there without any problems earlier. After "Sudetenland" was transferred to Germany, Czechoslovakian army was even mentally unable to resist and all military equipment (without few planes) and all factories (also military) were taken by Germans and used during rest of WWII

Tags
crimea krym war