Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Want to meet girls in Lvov.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28th April 2005, 21:47

igaryok
I will be traveling to Lvov in May. I was born there but have not been back since I left 30 years ago. I'm very excited to see where I was born and would like to meet nice girls to show me around and have a good time in general.
I'm a 38 year old man (look like 25). I speak fluent English and Russian. I cam also provide photos of myself through email upon request. Let's chat!
Old 5th May 2005, 06:26

eddysantos
coincidence

Quote:
Originally posted by igaryok
I will be traveling to Lvov in May. I was born there but have not been back since I left 30 years ago. I'm very excited to see where I was born and would like to meet nice girls to show me around and have a good time in general.
I'm a 38 year old man (look like 25). I speak fluent English and Russian. I cam also provide photos of myself through email upon request. Let's chat!

what a coincidence! I was born in Lvov and left 30 years ago ,am also looking forward to travelling to my birth place for the first time soon , i am however in the process of getting a passport and i have asked members to help me translate the forms from the ukraine embassy into english since i do not speak the language for now so i can complete the forms effectively.
can you be of assistance in this regard? it will be highly appreciated. my e-mail eddysantos2k@yahoo.com, my other profile is available on the club site.
I wish you luck in the search for nice girls , regards.
eddy
Old 5th May 2005, 17:43

igaryok
Sorry Eddy, but I don't speak Ukranian, only Russian. Since filling out paperwork for a passport is a delicate matter, you are better off with a professional translation service that has experience in these matters. Good luck!
Closed Thread