Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

I have a big doubt about a woman from Ukraine

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 4th December 2003, 17:23

Jessm
Hi, I am a man from Europe and have met a girl from Ukraine through Internet recently. The thing is she seems to be very nice and kind (unless through email and phone since we haven't met in real yet, although maybe we will).
When I asked her why she wanted to find a man from abroad she said she wanted to find a man not in her country since she doesn't see a good future in her country (although she has a more or less good situation proffessionally speaking) and then she wants to leave her country. She also mentioned many men in Ukraine has alcohol problems and she wants a healthy man, that is compeletely normal, but I wonder if she just wants to escape from there..

(I have to add though that never asked me for money or anything material).

Honestly, except for that, she seems an excellent person, but that makes me thing that she just want to leave her country, and if one day we meet and supposedly we like each other I will always have the doubt if she likes me or just wanted to leave her country...

Anyone had the same doubts? I feel a bit confused because in one hand she seems very nice and good person, but in the other she seems that she only want to get married with a foreigner which to me it is not very normal...

I don't want to have a wife she is with me just because she wanted to leave her country.. I guess like anyone... I want a wife that loves me for what I am, not for what I am from or what I have... I understand having a medium-high standard of life can have its importance but to value it so much it really makes me to feel in a big doubt.....

Any help or comment are really welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Old 6th December 2003, 15:49

lenire is on a distinguished road
Jessm,

You are a new member here and so you start with a question that has been discussed numerous times on these threads. Take some time and read back through some of the older threads on this board and you will have many of your questions answered. If you should by chance come up with an original question I am sure that many here will offer their opinion.
A one liner though, men over there drink a lot, many many women want to leave, and they know their best chance is a western man. That does not mean that you will not find a "KEEPER", it just means you have to be careful. But, do you honestly think that based on an internet/telephone relationship that you should be even remotely looking to the future just yet. Go see her, if nothing else you will get to visit a beautiful country and meet some wonderful people, and you will have someone special to show you around. If it developes from there, "lucky you".

Len
Old 7th December 2003, 11:20
Quarantined User

nickcsadler has a spectacular aura aboutnickcsadler has a spectacular aura aboutnickcsadler has a spectacular aura about
I met my Ukrainian wife through the net just over a year ago and she gave exactly the same reasons for using the net we are now very happy and have also met quite a few Ukrainian and Russian women here in the UK who have also married English men...I also agree that you can`t really think of the future until you have met...and if it doesn`t work out I am sure you will at least fall in love with Kiev I hope everything will work and for you both and wish you both a very happy future...hopefully together:-)))
Old 9th December 2003, 06:07

CameoJoey
She wants love and ....

Maybe she wants love and a happy family and she knows her best bet is not in Ukraine. Many of these women just want to be happy with a good man who would love them and treat them well.
Just because she wants to leave her country does not mean she would not love you and be happy in marriage to you. It probably means that her best bet for love and a happy life is not in Ukraine.

Cameo
Old 9th December 2003, 10:27

stefanoit
Talking strange world

My Ukrainen wife asked to me to left Italy for grown up a family and live in Ukraine. am i an extra-terrestrial or do you think that true love have no countries, religion, etc ? ;-)
Old 23rd February 2004, 00:29

Lucy
Where are you from?
Well, plz don't think like that about alll girls from ukraine.
Well i think if you have that kind of situation, than just leave her.My friend likes the ukrainian girls, so he found one in his country, and she had a british passport already. So you can do it too, less worry and better for you.
Old 23rd February 2004, 19:17

Minas
kinda a hard situation,

But i advice you to make some simple tests :-),through those tests,you may find out if she really wants you.

first of all,go visit her. keep asking about her history,previous relationship.

keep telling her that your have a money troubles,tax payments ..etc. and you will see if her behavior changes..