Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Russia in the flesh Chapter One.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 5th November 2003, 12:40

Kaizer
Hi Cameojoe,

This is actually a very sad story. I hope things will work out for you one of these days. I think that things is a bit slow because of people being busy. It will pick up again.
Old 5th November 2003, 23:37

Tomassini49
is the son interested in immigrating also?

Hi Camster... a very "movie like" story. I can understand both of your decisions to temporarily forgo the immigration process for now, but you did not mention whether the son also has the desire to immigrate? Could your relationship with Tasha be expedited if the son also immigrates? Maybe a change of scenery would benefit him as well?
Old 6th November 2003, 00:36

CameoJoey
Somewhat sad but...

I suppose you could say it's sad but I would never change anything to have not met her unless maybe it had something to do with her son not hurting himself.
I learned a lot about the people and one person in particular in Tasha. The stories you hear about the differences with eastern women and western woman are true in my mind. They are true in the fact that most women in the east are different and that's a good thing.
Nope...I am very thankful for having met her no matter what takes place in the future with myself or her. She is and was the most wonderful of people but that was simply because she was herself and displayed herself easily. Quite a difference from many American and Canadian women.
Her son could have come here on visa but now he is 21 years old and has finished school for mechanics and is also employed full time. It's hard to say what could happen in the future but with her great advances in work and her son being gainfully employed it makes sense that they are doing fine.
I will probably return to Russia in February and meet some other Russian girls as to enjoy the country as well as my future prospects for a partner in life. All things happen for a reason and Tasha has nothing but good memories with me and I also have the same.

Camster
Old 6th November 2003, 12:17

Rajkumar is on a distinguished road
Wink Caught you!

So you have been hiding here,Judge.Good service done by you for this thread Judge.I was a bit worried about your absence.
Hope to see you soon,there.