Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Minimum Monthly needs for a Girl

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18th July 2003, 16:10

sashabaha

Thanks Kathy. Million of girls! where in Ukraine or in the world in general? the question becomes where and how to find them. I met this girl on a trip. I didn't visit Ukraine yet, but I hear it is nice. Maybe one day. Meeting girls is always a challenge anywhere..

I can't say that she has a low life, but maybe little lazy to work or greedy a little. I am working on conviencing her to go back finish university, but she keeps telling me that there are no jobs when she graduates worth the effort. Very sad situation. It is even worse when these girls travel abroad and see the nice shops, resturants, hotels, etc. I like to help her help herself (if I can). Or maybe like you said, I could be wasing my effort with a person who doesn't want to be helped!!

Old 18th July 2003, 16:32

Zbyszek is on a distinguished road
Off topic message for Katya

Hi Kathy, sorry for interrupting you: did you get my e-mail sent about a week days ago, concerning information on the wedding? I did not get an undelivered-condition message so I assumed that you read it but maybe I am mistaken.
Greetings, Zbyszek.
Old 18th July 2003, 16:44
Former Member

Nefertem
Irene1972

You're right. For 1. month ago I meet a man from the Ukrainian Embassy in Copenhagen, and he told me the same. Further he told me NEVER send money to women from Ukraine and Russia. Just pay the planeticket, and nothing else.
Old 19th July 2003, 18:21

V-G has a spectacular aura aboutV-G has a spectacular aura aboutV-G has a spectacular aura about
Wink Sashabaha

Hey, you know, since you are here and asking everybody's opinion I thought I would tell you mine. I don't know the girl and from what you told me I don't YET see her as a scammer, it is a possibility but not the fact, so why don't you just figure it out? As you planned, meet her in Poland or Hungary, the ticket to there should not be too expensive and you get to have some FUN, if during this meeting with her you realise that there is more to her than the looks and she is not a scammer you can make a step further and meet her again, in either case you get to have fun and you pay for the fun even without a girl so it should be OK. Just make sure you don't give her CASH, pay for her ticket - fine, pay for her meal while you are together - excellent, SEND HER CASH - BAD IDEA!!

Good luck.
Old 19th July 2003, 20:02

albatros
Re: Sashabaha

Quote:
Originally posted by V-G
... I don't know the girl and from what you told me I don't YET see her as a scammer, it is a possibility but not the fact, so why don't you just figure it out? ...
Come on now VG. Your "innocent-until-proven-guilty" attitude is nice and all, but really. The girl told him she needs at least 400 USD to get by. This clearly is a lie. She told him a tourist visa costs 800 USD. A lie again. So the probability she is not a scammer is in fact remote.
Old 20th July 2003, 00:12

V-G has a spectacular aura aboutV-G has a spectacular aura aboutV-G has a spectacular aura about
I hear you Albatros,
But there is another possibility, the girl could just be studying somewhere (as from what I hear, she is), hence she is young and her expenses could be a reflection of her way of life. I know you may say that its all a lot of BS from me right now... but just bear with me for a moment. About the visa, my ex-girlfriend paid similar about to go to US, so MYABE this girl just doesn't know the real story for Europe, got it mixed up or something.

Ok enough boring you, here is the punch line, if she doesn't believe that his guy will pay for her to go to Paris etc. she may have just not paid much attention as to what she told him, she may have just been skeptical. We don't know enough to say she is a scammer (even though we are really tempted to), so why not let this guy figure it out for himself, having fun meanwhile?

JUST a though from me...
Old 20th July 2003, 18:18

sashabaha

VG and Albatros.. many thanks. I guess both of you are correct in a way.. There is not a sure thing here.. but I like the idea of meeting near her home base and see where it will take us.

I wonder how easy is it for ukranians to get visas to other countries!! what are the countries they don't require visa to visit? perhaps very little! this is sad.. I hope it will change for the better soon..