Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

a nice girl seeks a marriage partner

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28th May 2003, 07:39

Irene1972
yesterday I met my friend, 26 y.o. old Vera who was very upset because she still was single while almost all her female friends got married. They used to go out before but now she's no longer a good company for them. They have their own life. She's not the kind of girl who will turn to dating agency for help and now she says she's too old to find a man here (if you know our statistic, and just a few days ago I listened to numbers at demographic forum held in Kiev) for every 100 men there're 125 women. And how many are they for our 50 mln population?
That's why I want introduce this lovely girl to the forum in case someone will take interest in her. She's an economist andhas different hobbies. Tall (176 cm) and slim with blond hair and brown eyes. Much into sports esp. tennis and gymnastics. Very artistic and a great cook (which I can testify). Seeks a man up to 40 y.o. for serious relationship and marriage.
Vera speaks good English so please call her directly by her home nr. after 6 pm local time (we're 7 hours ahead of New Your if you wonder about time difference)
#380 482 478759
or write to her e-mail address:
ggretta@mail.ru
She doesn't have PC at home as I do and goes to Internet cafe once a week to check her mail. If you want to write more often I would be glad to give her my e-mail for that.
Please serious responses only.
Old 28th May 2003, 12:09

TDog
Irene and Vera, two good reasons for guys to visit Odessa
:-)

Provided that my visa receives approval from the embassy, I will be in Ukraine from June 18 to July 4th. Generally speaking, I do not like meeting Ukrainian women whom belong to those agencies.
Old 29th May 2003, 04:47

Irene1972
Thank you, TD, you're very welcome. Woudl be great to see you. WHere're you from? And wha tis th ereason of your visit? Business?
Old 1st June 2003, 02:29

german35
Smile

Hi Irene, I read your add with the greatest interest. Im from Germany and Id like to meet a girlfriend in the Ukraina. Do you really think, I should contact your friend immediately or what would be the best way to approach?
best regards
German 35
Old 1st June 2003, 05:21

Irene1972
Dear Sir,

Vera speaks English and you can call her directly. I believe it'll be a good idea to do because Internet is a bit expensive especially because we have to connect thru telelphone line and pay for both: telephone and INternet per minute. CO call her tonight. I met her just yesterday and know nobody did it yet so you'll be the first. It's important to be the first, isnt' it? She's at home in the evenings and we're one hour ahead of Germany.
Best regards,
Irene
Old 8th June 2003, 07:52

Irene1972
TDog, how is it going with your visa? All the issues are solved? I hope so. Would be great to meet you
Old 9th June 2003, 09:20

TDog
Hi Irene :-)

I expect to receive my visa within the next few days. If my application was not approved, most likely they would have returned my passport by now.

I contacted Vera via e-mail over a week ago, but she has not returned my message and must not be interested in meeting me. Did she say anything to you? I found a nice flat right off of Deribosovskaya street, but I have not made booking arrangements because she has not contacted me. It may not be available now...

IMO, intitial contact via e-mail is more respectful towards someones privacy- I would not want someone calling me from a foreign country without knowing anything about that person in advance.

Besides, internet cafes in Odessa are only 5 grivna
(1 Euro/USD)per hour, a working economist can afford this. However, I agree that internet service in your home is rather expensive for most Ukrainians. She could always request further contact be made by phone in the first letter if this is her preference.

My name is Terrance if this helps