Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

a nice girl seeks a marriage partner

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21st June 2003, 06:19

Irene1972
give me your e-mail address. After that please write or even better call only to Vera. Not to this site but her directly. HOwever, I"m not sure she will travel to Kiev.

Thank you
Old 21st June 2003, 13:32

AndyItaliano
Red face Meeting Vera

Spassiba Irene....thank you Irene..( my russian is not so great , ..) i give you my e-mail...so we can keep in touch with Vera....My e-mail is : andysalsa@hotmail.com , she can write to me whenever she wants, it will be a great pleasure getting in touch with her.... i also called her last night..but i just found an answering machine..I left a message anyway....( by the way, how many hours different from italy in ukraine....? ) ok bye bye.......Waiting for a message from vera..ciaooooo, Andy .
Old 23rd June 2003, 01:28

Sphinx1
OK

What is wrong with this situation here? TDOG, you specifecly said that you wanted to meet this woman. You said it outta your own mouth. Irene gave you her "PHONE NUMBER" Instead of calling, you type back and forth to Irene and argue. How old are you? If you really want to meet her, you would pick up the telephone (like any other NORMAL male) and speak to this lady I dont get it.. I guess I never will... I will be in Ukraine July 19-26th... Traveling to Kiev, and Odessa. Irene, I would love to have company. I am 24 (a mature 24)and I am from the United States. Im a good looking guy, and I wanna have some fun....... Actually Im alot of fun!!!!!!! My address is Keywest79@aol.com... I can send many photos, and you can decide for yourself.. I would like to hear from you Irene.....And your friend... I certainly would not be afraid of picking up the telephone. I actually have a Ukraine calling card as we speak!
Hope to hear from you
Corey
Old 23rd June 2003, 13:05

Plato_girl
I do support TDog on this issue. Both girls sound fishy, I'd suggest planning your trip with a suspicious-outlook, people in Ukraine will try to get advantage of you, just like anywhere else though because you're American.

Corey, you sound so much like a kid now and you are even older than I am...hope you have FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!! in Odessa. It's a great city, it's been way too hot there lately though.

Old 23rd June 2003, 14:33

Irene1972
the same "girls" may sound fishy to one and not to other. The same TDog may sound sensible to one and paranoic to other. The same way as you may seem a kid to one and quite mature to other. It's all about you. As for suspicion it is the worst recipe for making friends and never helped from being scammed. Fishy people will always find their way around it.

By the way, Odessa is a city intended for having fun. Not necessary to be a kid for that. And the weather here is quite cool, especially in the evenings. The sea is so cold that one can't swim in it. About the weather in Odessa ask those who live here. They sure know. Even better than Americans. Can you believe that?!!!!!!
Old 24th June 2003, 10:50

Plato_girl
Irene, I used to live in Odessa, so I sort of have an understanding of what I am talking about. It is actually my favorite city in Ukraine, but it's not my point right now.

You can't expect a guy living thousands of miles away to trust some Viera that never writes back and sounds incredibly suspicious.

Your typical Russian/Ukrainian pick-up lines:

>She did mentioned that a handsome doctor wrote her a letter. But when I asked her why she didn't reply she answered that she wanted a man right now and you seemed to be so far away.

And then look, you realize that the reason you specified is very shallow, so you go on and you tell TDog that:

>I just called Vera and yes, she's interested in you but somehow she deleted your letters by mistake. They occupied too much space in her mailbox and she meant to leave only one but somehow deleted all. So she asked me to tell you she's waiting for your call in the evening.

Come on, girl, when choosing a strategy, keep it going, don't change your tactics.

Hope things are great in Odessa. I surely miss the city and certain GENUIELY SINCERE people that live there.

Old 24th June 2003, 17:52

Irene1972
I passed the information Vera gave me. NO tactics or change of tactics whatsoever. NOw I believe she was a bit confused by teh whole sdituation which is shown in her controversial reactions. HOwever, I do know she was interested. NO more. All otehr statements seem to be making big thing out of nothing. FInally, if you used to live in Odessa it doesn't mean you can judge about the weather now. Or you still can? I believe only about Odessa, Texas.