Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

I am looking for Ukrainian husband

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27th May 2003, 11:00

yurilev0
Lystek,

If you feel that I am too old for you then that is one thing. However, you seem to be a bit presumptuos about my attitude.

Yes, I would prefer someone of child bearing age because I would still like the option of having a descendant. However, I have amany other concerns and the child issue isn't written in stone. Historically the age bracket which I have stated has been the most attractive for me. Women that are younger tend to be pretty immature and those that are older usually have had their kids, who are suspicious of new men in mommy's life.

Good luck in your search. There are many fish in the sea but quality is difficult.

Yuri
Old 27th May 2003, 12:45

Listekwiatremgnany
It's not the question of Your age. I don't think You are too old for me. I am sure that I am not too old for You. That's You who say that.
I just don't like the idea that some men would like someone 20 years (or more) younger. If I was ONLY 10 years younger than you are, You wouldn't be interested?
Very best wishes :-p
Old 27th May 2003, 14:43

yurilev0
Pryvit Listek

Do you truly wish to engage me in this kind of discussion, or would you prefer to get acquainted because you have genuine interest in me. Something about you caught my interest, nothing more nothing less.You seem educated, eloquent and attractive.I will venture to say that I am an interesting and intelligent man. Why in the world would you wish to start off on such a combatative note? Do you want to kill this before it even gets off the ground?

I laid out a certain framework for what I might be looking for due to my history with women. Nothing is written in stone, because I make every effort to be flexible and not be a prisoner to my past. I do not wish to defend my desire to communicate with you before we even communicate on a real level of man to woman to man.

If you do not wish to speak with me for whatever reasons you may have, then simply be honest with yourself and me. If you DO wish to speak with me then please set aside this nonsense and lets continue. I don't even feel comfortable discussing all of this in front of the world, that is why I gave you an email address at which I can be reached.

Shchastya i zdorowlya
Yuri
Old 28th May 2003, 10:04

Listekwiatremgnany
Smile Yuri!

Pryviet Yuri!
You are right. I should have written something nice.
Napishe do Tebe soon. Don't be nervous.

May I ask a few questions?
How do You like living there in NY?
Are there many Ukrainians in NY?
Do You have an opportunity to speak Ukrainian?
Old 28th May 2003, 14:17

yurilev0
Thumbs up Pryvit Lystek!

Dyakuyu za harnu widpowid' :-)

I will answer your questions tonight, when I have more time. Right now I am at work.

Daj Bozhe zdorowyatshko

Yuri
Old 28th May 2003, 22:20

Listekwiatremgnany
Cool

Write meni shvytko!

Lystek
Old 29th May 2003, 03:12

yurilev0
Doroha Lystek

I will answer your questions.

I have lived in New York for 25 years. In January of 2001 I moved to Newark, about 50 kilometers outside of New York. My family house is here, of which I am half owner. I also have an income property here with my sister Tania. I still work in New York every day 9 am to 5pm. I am a medical photographer in a world famous cancer hospital. Basically I take portraits of doctors and patients, in addition to doing some computer graphics.

There used to be a very strong Ukrainian community in New York, especially in the years right after world war 2. Ukrainian immigrants came into New York and established a school and a hurch right away. Since that time however, the American-born generation has grown up and moved away. However, the church and the school are still in the old Ukrainian neighborhood.

My family home and the neighboor hood in Newark afford me the opportunity to speak Ukrainian very much. My mother lives on the third floor, my sister on the second and I am on the first, with my dog and my cat. I speak Ukrainian with my mother and with my sister's boyfriend, who is from Lviv. The Ukrainian community is still very strong here because many new immigrants have settled here. The Polish community is also very strong here.

I hope this answers some of your questions. I suspect that Lystek is not your real name, true? Tell me more about your situation.

Yura