Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Average salary in Ukraine

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13th December 2004, 02:11

nirb
apartment rent

How much are apartment rent in Ukraine,and how much does the average home cost.Do they pay taxes on their income?
Old 27th February 2005, 23:39

jjjohn
I am an American living in Transcarpathia. "Average salary" is misleading I think. Much of what happens here is on the black market and not calculated into the average. Then there are the people who have relatives in western countries that send money back and that is not officially on the books. Once you leave the bigger towns and get into the small villages some peolpe do say they live on such small wages. However they have cows for milk and chickens, a garden and other local sources of food. The idea that people in Kiev would live on thirty dollars a month is silly.
Old 16th April 2005, 19:20

SweetNovember
There are no tourist visas to the US, they are trying to scam you.

Old 29th August 2005, 03:01

ukebandit
financial support

i was born on a DP camp in Bavaria in 1950.my parents were german slave laborers...we migrated to US in 1951 my parents had six children and they are still alive..my father is 88 on8/25/05 my mother 86 all of us survived..we are not rich by any means but we have comfortable lives here in USA.i am a bus mechanic for the city transit system i worked there 25 years and still working. my point is i would like to help someone in the ternopil region preferably a young women{only because the men i believe would spend money on alcholic,and not be responsible}.i would prefer someone in the art or humanities..it would not be much according to US standards but i feel that there are so many scams. can you direct me to a honest and wothwhile charity. thank you
Old 4th February 2006, 04:43

dougs48
Do not send this lady friend of your's a dime,like Irena no visa cost 500 dollars this is a scam
Old 14th October 2009, 21:24

V-G has a spectacular aura aboutV-G has a spectacular aura aboutV-G has a spectacular aura about
Would be interesting to hear and update, this thread is from 2006...

What's the average salary now?
Old 16th October 2009, 14:09

73wanab is on a distinguished road
My fiancee makes about $400 a month. Considered good money for single, 41 year old woman!
"New York, London, Paris, Tokyo, Sevastopol, Page" ""narly dude" "you suck" "whatever" " get a grip" " eat s--t and die" "get my drift" "hang in there" "b-i-t-c-hin man" "what a trip" "go for it" "hit the road'" gag me" "COOL" "later" "your such a dildo" "give me a break" "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you" "guns don't kill people, people kill people" "global warming is a scam", sorry, I grew up in Southern California! The OC, class of "75"!