Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Beware of those Marriage Agencies from Ukraine

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26th December 2000, 18:06

Stephen_Bailey
Irena,

Thanks. Now, I understand the matter just a little bit.
(It is very complex).

It is the same in Britain. Not so much between 'North' and 'South'; but the people of Northern Ireland have similar difficulties, which our history has caused.
(Example. I am English & Protestant and I only realised at the age of 30 what awful things my ancestors did in Ireland. it is not taught in school!!).

Apologies to Bandit for my digression.

S.B.

Old 27th December 2000, 15:20

Franklin
Hello,

Unfortunately your warning came to late my friend. My version of MIlla costed me 450 US$. I received the girls address and phone number and in a silly mood I transferred the money to the agency (galacy marriage agency) for tickets and VISA to Holland. She contacted to me several times after I sent the money. Last monday and today I received another message from her where she told me that her father had an heart attack several days ago and needs an operation, which will be this afternoon. Since she has to take care of her father she couldn't come to me. The tickets will expire and she still wants to keep in touch of me. I am sure now I have been tricked, and have to complement them on their crafty and systematically lying. I would like to get my revenge on the director, called Lidia Langavaya, no mather what it will cost me. I will hunt her down and she will be sorry she was born!

His empty headdedness,
Franklin
Old 27th December 2000, 15:27

ROBERT
Why a Westerner wants to have wife from country like Ukraine. Usually (not always) you gays are looking for something you fell you are not really deserve. 10-20 years younger, handsome, intelligent, non-smoking-drinking -drugusing, virgin, and so on.

Please keep in mind that most "girls" on offer by marriage agencies sites are 30++, from large cities, have had quite a few broken relations behind of them, often with a child. They are looking for somebody who will finance them, their children, and sometimes relatives left behind.

Internet gives us great chance to get in touch with a people around the globe, but to find a good wife is still as difficult as it always was.

Bandit, you lost $200, you are lucky, if you get Ukrainian wife you will lose much, much more.
Old 28th December 2000, 00:47

nesmoht
Robert,
I'm wondering. We have this bar in our city. It's mostly people of 30+ who go there. What do you think I will find? "(women) from large cities, have had quite a few broken relations behind of them, often with a child. They are looking for somebody who will finance them, their children, and sometimes relatives left behind." The internet is nothing more than just another way to meet people. The people you meet are not better or worse than anybody else. If you meet someone you like, you will do everything to meet her again, right? You will buy her flowers, pay for theater tickets or what ever to win her - and there is no guarantee that she will marry you for that reason. But no one says "that *****, the tickets and everything cost me $250 and still she didn't want to marry me. I will never date a girl from Texas again".

Old 28th December 2000, 00:53

Stephen_Bailey
Robert,

Your message interested me.
( I wonder which country you're from?? )

Well, I'm British. If you are too, here's a suggestion. Make a mental list of all the British couples known to you.
Then divide them into 2 groups.
Couples where the man earns more than the woman - and - couples where the woman earns more than the man.

I'm absolutely certain that, if you did this, you'd discover something fascinating.
Most British ladies only make relationships with men who earn more than they do. It's a fact. I'm not criticising the women of my country by saying this. Just pointing out something that's true.
We've all got a bit of the "cave-man" in us, still. Men are programmed to be competitive and assertive, to offer security for their 'woman' and girls look for men who can give them such security.
Sorry for putting it so crudely, but that's life.

I (partly) agree with what you've said, but what's the diference between Ukrainian girls looking for a good life and Western girls, doing the same??
Nurses marry doctors, not male nurses. Air Stewardesses marry Pilots, not Air Stewards (etc.)

Apart from that; I've spent enough time in Russia and Ukraine to know that girls from that part of the world honestly DO have (on average) higher moral standards than here in the E.U.
Most Ukrainian girls don't smoke, or take drugs, or get pissed in public, or do 'moonies' to passing police cars, or throw-up in the street, or use disgusting language, or change their sexual partners frequently.
I've got nothing against girls who behave like this, but, personally it doesn't do a damned thing for me.

If something (including "intimate" time with a girl) can be easily obtained; it usually isn't worth much.

Most Ukrainian girls respect traditional values. What's wrong with that? God bless 'em.

Regards. S.B.
Old 28th December 2000, 03:25

Irena
Send a message via ICQ to Irena
Wink

Sorry, I'm interfering in the men's talk.
I simply want to ask. Stephen said that English girls go to a club without drinking. The question: what can one do at a club without drinking?
Ukrainian girl go to a club just to drink with all
consequences from here.
Old 28th December 2000, 04:44

Stephen_Bailey
Irena,

Hello !!! As usual, I disagree with you

Seriously. I didn't say English girls go to a club without drinking. I said that a lot of English girls drink TO EXCESS when they're in nightclubs (and it is true).

You're not interfering in "men's talk". No !! Your views are welcome.

When I was in Kherson (and Moscow and Odessa etc..) I saw many girls, having a good time and drinking alcohol and laughing and dancing - but they weren't so drunk they showed their underwear (or worse!) to Policemen and they weren't so drunk they fell-over and I didn't see any displaying the (obvious) signs of being on drugs. I was trying to 'defend' Ukrainian girls; because they're wonderful - and I can hardly wait till Jan 6th when I'll be in Kharkov (Y-E-S!!!!) Suitcase packed already!!!!

Regards to all. S.B.