Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Ukraine, Women & Money

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 5th September 2000, 08:04

David_Taylor
Talking

This message is really aimed at Yoyomans original posting entitled 'Whatever'and the numerous replies you recieved (congradulations on that part). Have any of you really got a clue about life and in particular the subject, it seemed to go off track somewhat, argueing about spelling etc.It appears that you are young, inmature and have very little knowledge about the subject especially Steve and Olesya, at least htourrett talks sense.
I can say this because i have knowledge of all 3. I have a fantastic Ukranian lady fiancee (only two thirds my age & i did'nt buy her), i visit Ukraine 4 to 5 times a year and i have some money to be able to do this, you are confusing Love and Sex.
Perhaps when you have experience of all 3 you will let me know.
One last thought for Olesa, everything has a price, even ladies, from any country.
Serious replies only please.
Regards
David
Old 5th September 2000, 10:14

yoyoman
Talking

Very interesting point. The 'Whatever' topic is my opinion, yet I understand it is not usually wise to generalize. Good luck with your fiancee, people will always have different opinions, but if you feel that this lady is right for YOU, then you should ignore any comments that gives you an uneasy feeling. After all the the old saying is :

"The kingdom's fate shall be determined by the king alone"
Old 6th September 2000, 00:26

steve_vlasenko
Cool

David,

I did have a great long set of witty pros written, but I can't be arsed putting them down. Congratulations on finding the women of your dreams. I hope you'll both be very happy. It is however, amusing how it touches a nerve when you mention this to old western men with young Ukrainian brides.
One question do you think you'd have got a wife this much younger than you in the UK? Other than a trophy wife of course.
WE believe what we believe and if that makes us happy then everything's OK.

Vlas

Young and immature, ooh, how wounding, I've lived and worked in Ukraine for six years. It kind of gives me some insight and Olesya is a young women from Ukraine, so I'd guess she'll know something about this.
Old 6th September 2000, 06:49

mohsaman
Thumbs up

I honestly think you both have some valid points, but I must say that I am leaning towards Vlas opinion.

Wuzzzup Vlas
Old 6th September 2000, 08:50

David_Taylor
Talking

Steve,
I take your point, but is 40 old and is 28 young ? My first wife and various girlfriends have all been considerably younger, so i guess the answer is yes, but i prefer the beauty, intelligence and class of East European ladies. Do not tar all Western men with the same brush. After saying that, i am not sticking up for Western men, quite the opposite, i exploit there desire of Eastern Europe, some are suckers.
Regards
David
Old 7th September 2000, 03:13

steve_vlasenko
Lightbulb

David,
You exploit the desire of western men for east European things... You know I'm going to have to ask what do you do?
I hope you do not run a marriage agency.

You didn't answer my question. Would you have got this woman in England?

I don't tar all western men with the same brush, (I'm from Manchester, that's quite western, YoYoman is a Texan) but if you get splashed, then maybe you should get out of the way.

Vlas.

How's your life YoYoman?
Old 8th September 2000, 08:37

LippyChick
Talking

If you Love someone then age is unimportant. happy marriages are built on respect and age can get in the way of it.

--------------------------------------------------------
Life is all money, pleasure and period pain :-)

[This message has been edited by LippyChick (edited 11 September 2000).]