Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Ukraine, Women & Money

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16th September 2000, 10:39

olesya_p
Talking

Hey Bill,

yeah, I know things are getting kinda hot here, but what are you gonna do ? See, normally I do not even think in the terms I am using here - but when it comes to Ukraine and its people....I am so tired of this attitude towards Ukraine and Ukrainians. Some people seem to take advantage of us and that bugs me.

Old 16th September 2000, 10:56

olesya_p
Talking

You know what people, you have no idea how it feels like when it hurts, how badly it hurts when people are insulting your national dignity and your country is alredy on its knees. I am not trying to be pathetic here - I am just saying that you can not feel what I feel. Everybody is trying to buy a fine Ukrainian wifee, pretty and desperate. Fine, go for it. But life will put everything on its places.
Old 16th September 2000, 12:00

htourrett
Cool

olesya
I have never call you white trash, perhaps your attitude. See in this country as rich as it is, there is a sector of the population whom feels desenfranchised, are usually at the bottom economic scale, and tend to display antisocial attitudes, in every aspect of their life, their speech is foul, they are poverty striken in every sence of the word. I would never take a girl like that to my home, even less to meet my parents. You see I think each of us reflects its own upbringing in one way or another. So I would never even get close as an inch to any individual whom does not have respect for self and their peers in society. I do not have a need for a street girl and I would never will...Girls that I am dating have provided for all my needs, thank you very much...and that is by treating a woman with respect, consideration and know how, not by force or insults...you see, we all man, know how to love a woman in every sence of the word, and achieve mutual satisfaction...
but any way, by been a real woman, you will get far here in the west. Other wise with your attitude no relationship would last more than a day, at least in my neck of the woods. Since this is a free country, you can be any thing you want, this is your life after all. So have same dignity and class and stop insulting people you have not even meet:-)
Old 16th September 2000, 12:15

B_Ungaro
Talking

Greetings Olesya,
I though of you folks during the time I was in Salzburg this summer. We were walking through the center of town and came to the
DOM aka Cathedral. From inside came the sound of a choir singing their little heart
out. We just listened and listened. It was the Teachers College Choir from Kiew. Not only did they sound good, they also looked
good. They were in their street clothes, but they all looked very nice. Not one mushroom
haircut, not one torn jean, not one pair of flip-flops. You could tell that they were
from homes where proper behaivor was the norm. They were very respectful and received a lot of respect from the audience.
Naturally, they let be known that they were
not from Russia but from Kiew. I was impressed. You would have been proud.
Good Luck
Old 16th September 2000, 16:01

olesya_p
Talking

Bill,
thank you very much. It brightened my day Ukrainians are known for their neatness. We are neatness freaks And, just thanks for looking at us from different side.

Sincerely,
Olesya
Old 17th September 2000, 13:33

jason_cadell
Talking

ooooh baby,humping 'roos.
actually i went on a hunting trip this weekend,and instead of taking my rifle,i took a video camera,to record me humping those grey furballs.....(xcellent footage)
did u know they r excellent boxers(roos)?
i also attended a circus from ukraine/russia how sadistic can u get,bears with ring thru there nose elephants electrically shocked,monkeys sprayed with high pressur hose,tigers whipped,its the last performance in oz(big write up in papers)
but the best was when myself and a few mates met 2 ukrainian clowns(little english)so i invited them back 2 my place,and we smoked hydroponic joints all night and sank piss.i was totally fn smashed.
it was really cool,they unded up crashing on my living room floor...
they were very sick.......
jfcitizen
Old 17th September 2000, 18:11

jason_cadell
Talking

MY DEAREST OLEYSA(LISA,ALECIA,ALEESHA..)
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY I'D PAY FOR SEX,AND DOUBLE NO CHANCE I'D PAY FOR A BRIDE....
ZERO CHANCE.
IF I'D WANNA SET MYSELF UP WITH A UKRAINIAN LADY,IT WOULD BE THRU CORRESPONDENCE,AND IF I WAS PLEASED,I'D PROBABLY OFFER TO GO HALVES IN THE AIRFLIGHT,I WOULD'NT 'DONATE'
A LUMP SOME TO THE FAMILY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT,IF SHE WANTS ME,SHE SHALL COME,SO TILL THEN,I'LL JUST HIT UP OZ LADIES.
BUT HERES FOOD FOR THOUGHT;
HOW COME NO LADIES FROM INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES WANNA "IMPORT" A UKR MAN???

HOW COME THERES SO MANY LADIES IN PERSONALS WANTING TOO MEET INTERNATIONAL MEN???

WHY DO U THINK PAYING 4 A LADY INVOLVES GIVING HER A LUMP SUMP.COULD IT INCLUDES;AIRFARE,CLOTHING AND THE STANDARD STUFF U BUY A LADY U CARE 4???
IE;JEWELLERY,CARS,FOOD,SHELTER,LOVEY DOVEY CRAP AND THE THINGS SHE REALLY WANTS.

IF U HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO BAIL THE UKR,WITH A MAN 10 YEARS OLDER THAN U,WHO HAS A HOUSE,CAREER,OTHER FEMALE OPPORTUNITIES,LOVE AND COMPASSION,FAMILY COMMITMENT,WHO ABSOLUTELY ADORES YA EVERY MOOVE,WOULD U CORRESPOND ON THE VIEW SEEK PERM REALATIONSHIP.OR WOULD U CLASS IT AS SOME OLD PUNK ARSED MOTHER****ER LOOKING TOO NAIL SOME BACKWARD-ARSED COUNTRY HICK(NO SUCH THING IN UKR,DEMO PURPOSES ONLY...)
SO HE CAN HAVE SOMEONE TOO COOK AND CLEAN???
I'VE BEEN TAKING CARE OF MYSELF SINCE I WAS 14 YEARS OLD,I HAVE HAD LONG TERM RELATIONDHIPS(8 YEARS IN LOVE OUT OF 12,IM 28 AND STARTED WHEN I WAS 16)
I CERTAINLY WOULD'NT SOMEONE HARKING OVER MY EVERY DAY NEEDS,AND IF I DID BRING SOMEONE OUT(IM NOT BLOODY PAYING 4 EVERYTHING)
I WOULD CONSIDER IT AT GIVING THE GIRL A WELL EARNED HOLIDAY(WITH A VIEW 2 PERM.RELATIONSHIP)
SURE I'D BE MAKING LOVE TO HER EVERYDAY,TREATING HER THE SAME WAY I TREAT OZ LADIES,SHOWING HER THE TIME OF HER LIFE,AND JUST GENERALLY GETTING 2 KNOW HER BETTER AND KINDA FALLING IN LOVE(SHED BE HEAD OVER HEELS IN A WEEK...)

HOW COME THIS IS UKRAINIAN.COM,BUT EVERYBODY SPEAKSA ENGLISH,IF U WERE SO HELL BENT ON UKR,WOULD'NT U B ON A NATIONAL CHAT THINGY(NOT ONE THATS AMERICIAN OWNED)
TALKING PRO UKR,GETTING UP INTERNATIONAL LOVE BROKERS,EXPRESSING YOUR VIEW ON "LOVE FOR SALE"(BY THE WAY,ON THE PERSONAL ADS,THERES NO N.E.T.T PRICE.......)

I AM GALD U R PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY(I KNOW I AM,AND I'D DIE OR KILL 4 IT)
BUT NONONES BUYING UKR WOMEN,AND THERES NONE 4 SALE.PERIOD.
JAS0N CADELL WWW.AMERICIANSINGLES
MEMBER NO-1882048

IF U HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE GAMES,YOU'D REALISE WE HAD BULK HELL FLANGE OUT HERE,AND THERE IS BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD,ITS JUST THAT THE PEOPLW WHO HAVE MET UKR FEMALES,RECOGNISE THERE BEAUTY,FEMINITY AND HIGH MORALES,AND FOR SOME,THATS SOMETHING U CANT PUT A PRICE ON

THANX AGAIN