Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Ukraine, Women & Money

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11th September 2000, 23:43

steve_vlasenko
Cool

Htourrett,

Have I touched a nerve. ooh I'm so sorry. You see if you ain't exploiting east European women then join in castigating the scum that are.

By the way I'm from England, that's in Europe and have no intention of hooking up with a women in the states.

I earn barrel loads of cash, so even if I was a loser (like your good self) I'd be able get my self a woman in Ukraine. But you see old chap, I've got respect for women and Ukraine, you obviously haven't hence the pathetic attempt to attack YoYoman, Olesya and my characters.

Although Olesya is perfectly capable of kicking you inadequate ass herself, I have to say you comments to her show what a kind of women your looking for.
"do what I say women... Be feminine, subservient and don't have a thought in your head" Sad inadequate fellow that you are.

cybertek.

It's called football and I go to watch Manchester City on every Saturday that I'm, in England. So that's your first stupid analogy dealt with.
I bet you have love for your women. When I'm a sad old fart, to knackered to attract a women in the west, I'll be off to some country that hasn't been exploited yet 'to show my love to some younger woman.' The only problem is of course, where's going to be left.
On second thoughts I'd probably have more respect.

Give me a one women with the strength of character of Olysea than a million stupid women that'll do just what I say.

Vlas a sad loser who has never had a girl friend in his life, so attacks sad old farts who get women half their age on personality alone.
Old 12th September 2000, 00:30

LippyChick
Angry

Get a life Htourett you sh*thead. I'd rather be with a fat and ugly person who has respect for me than a preening needle dick like you. Just because your in love with yourself doesn't mean any self respecting women will be.
I hope you get a sexy young Ukrainian girl, if she can put up with sexing you for a couple of years and that thought make me want to puke, she can then ditch your sad ass and meet some genuine person who'll love her for the person, NOT the 'trophy' she is.

Go Olesya, every strong Ukrainian woman there is, puts a nail in the coffin of these sexist sh*theads.

------------------
Life is all: Money, Pleasure and Period Pain ;-)
Old 12th September 2000, 02:44

steve_vlasenko
Talking

Sarah,

Less of the dirty mouthing. It detracts from anything you have to say.

Vlas.
Old 12th September 2000, 19:36

jason_cadell
Cool

my name is jason cadell.i am currently chatting to a beautiful lady by the name of NATALI ZVORIGINA.shes great,and beautiful too.i am 28 years old and shes 30....
i am from australia and shes from ukraine.
i am attractive,smart,good job and very laid back.am i some shoe-sniffing old pensioner for trying to meet a beautiful women overseas.i certainly hope not.i'd like for her to come out for a holiday,thats all,no pressure for marriage or her left kidney or
something like that.i just wanna meet the lady of my dreams(definately not an ozzie woman)and i suppose my situation is similar too other peoples.....but i honestly dont expext anything from this lady.honestly.
do ukraineian women like there local men,from the divorce rate,i think not....
and from what i have seen of this country,i reckon they all wanna "DEFECT"......50 year old boozer with a mega beer gut or not.
so,maybe we all should look at the bigger picture 1st,before rambling on(present company included!!!)
jason cadell
bearings@sygany.net www.americiansingles.com
member no-1882048
Old 13th September 2000, 02:59

steve_vlasenko
Lightbulb

Woman of your dreams not an ozzie woman.
A very reveling statement, are 'ozzie women to strong and independent for you?

Are you looking for a woman that'll pander to your every need without reciprocity?

As for the big picture, I've lived and worked in Ukraine for the past 6 years, I'm aware I know very little, but I would hazard a guess I know a little bit more than you.

If you hate the scum who go over to east Europe to get a trophy wife or even a slave then come out and verbally attack them too.

Vlas.
Old 13th September 2000, 20:51

jason_cadell
Talking

dear steve
thanx for the reply.unfortunately,ive never been to the ukraine,but i have a few mates who have,so i can really go second-hand info only.im sure the bull-s factor was there,so i appologise for making comments i really cant back up.
australian women are usually low-motivated,*****y,lazy and very materialistic,i have been single for 1 year now,i've had a few short relationships,quite a few one-nighters,but i just cant find a lady compatable to my ever increasing needs...
i have met quite a few ukrainian ladies,there high moraled,highly motivated,sincere and very feminine.i honestly dont think they would beckon to my every call,and im definately not looking for a robot...
i really was'nt looking for a 10 year international fitzgerald inquiry on the current attitude and situation of ukr ladies,i just wanna know why if ya wanna bag a ukr chick,u r a sleazebag.thats all dude.
imagine if u were an ukr lady,28,no job,no prospects,all the man are alchos or smack heads,no money,no help...would'nt it be nice to meet a great bloke overseas,be invited out for a holiday(view perm.residence)
see a beautiful country,no pressure,no obligation,be pampered and shown how to live a completely different life,low divorce rate,
sunny days,beaut beaches and if u dont like it(or him)go back home,happy and refreshed that u know u tried to provide a better life 4 yourself(im sure theres heaps of ladies extremely happy with there country and current predicament.
but then again,hey man,i tried....
thanx again
jason cadell
bearings@sygany.net www.americiansingles.com.au
member no-1882048
Old 14th September 2000, 03:15

steve_vlasenko
Lightbulb

all the man are alchos or smack heads,no money,no help...

Where do you get off describing all Ukrainian men like this? You've never even been to Ukraine! My Father's a Ukrainian, my male cousins are nothing like you describe and neither are any of my friends or associates.

Lazy racism just makes you out to be a jerk and racist scum aren't great anythings other than gits.

Vlas