Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

QUESTIONS ABOUT AUSTRALIA......

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20th September 2000, 18:48

B_Ungaro
Talking

Greetings Stas,
Encyclopaedia Britannica is the way to go. They are on line. Also available on CD.
Good Luck.

[This message has been edited by B.Ungaro (edited 20 September 2000).]
Old 21st September 2000, 02:10

LippyChick
Exclamation

Jason,

You said that all Ukrainian men were dead beats. My dad and granddad are Ukrainians. Therefore, your obviously degrading Ukrainians and my family. Smoking something or not. What is blinding you to this? Ignorance or racism?

You don't search for the truth by degrading half the population of Ukraine. Why not ask some of the people on here for information about Ukraine?

An easy question for you... Why did you make those statement about Ukraine?

I answered the question about my friend marring a Ukrainian man and made my point on Westerners marring east Europeans in general. I guess you didn't read that, because you were too busy telling me what a lesbian I am.

Philip, no one hurt my feelings and if you gave a sh*t about anything Ukrainian you'd be in line to lambaste him for his comments about this country.
Or do you just come on to this site because you don't have any real friends? I'm on here because I need ten minutes from my job.

The great and the good defecting from Ukraine. What a Tw*t. If you're an Ethnic Ukrainian, Did your parents defect or did they get out following WW2?

Jason,

You're on an internet dating agency, how f*cking sad is that. Please feel free to go on about the fact that a lesbian and I'll never get a man and all that boll*cks instead of answering my questions.

LippyChick.

You're right Stas. But I can't let anyone insult my family, directly or indirectly.

[This message has been edited by LippyChick (edited 21 September 2000).]
Old 21st September 2000, 12:41

StasUA
Send a message via ICQ to StasUA
Cool

Greetings to all!

Unfortunately, I don't have any questions about Australia, so I won't be posting here.

Jason Cadell, I couldn't find your phrase "all Ukrainian men were dead beats" but as I've seen many people refer to it, I guess you did said that. And since I am a Ukrainian that would die and kill for my motherland Ukraine, we cannot consider ourselves allies here, right?

Good luck!
Old 21st September 2000, 18:03

jason_cadell
Talking

DEAR PRINCESS WHAT-A-PITY
Shall i take your letter of being youre joke for the week?
But seriously......
Ok,me be so simple,ok...
I did'nt exactly say deadbeats at all...
I think u r raving on about my convo with dave or steve,or whatever,so i'll shut u up with one foul swoop(jeez,i wish..)
The comments came from my friends,who have been to this country in the last 6-12 months(when was the last time u were there?)
NO ONE;a security inteligent expert(hes 56)

who was over there for 2.5 months with his wife.he claimed that there were syringes(in moderation compares to the square milage of the country)in the gutters and on the streets,he had 2 different ladies at seperate times offer him sex for "whacks"..
he was then offered about 2-3 times per week if he would like to purchase heroin,speed,hash,e's,trips u name it...

NO 2 My freind of 8 years,his cousin,and his father were visiting relos in Kiev,they are from UKR,and all could'nt believe there eyes,people begging in the streets,people living in cardboard boxes,the amopunt of working girls on the street at night,the amount of drug availability,and just the general overall,he was crying when he explained the situation(yep,a 63 year old man,weeping over the state of his beloved country)and as a matter of fact,the main reason he went over there is to rellie bash(not litterally)cause hes nephew is now a smack freak,he whacks up everyday,steals,sells himself,eats out of garbages,everything....

NO 3 My freinds did the circuit,and ended up in the ukr,they said they had there shlongs polished everyday,there isnt anything
someone would'nt so for money,he has photos of a bloke pissing in his wifed mouth,he bought the photos for 10 dollars australia,andd the deal transpired while there 3 kids were watching.....would u like a copy.....(or was it you,turd muncher)

So,there u have it,the "story"

WITHOUT PREDJUDICE

IM SURE EVERY COUNTRY HAS ITS FAIR SHARE OF SLY ARSE MUDDAFUCHERS,MY COUNTRY INCLUDED.
WE HAVE A POLICY OUT HERE FOR JUNKIES:
DONT TRUST 'EM,DONT HELP 'EM,WE ALSO HAVE PLACES LIKE SHOOTING GALLERIES,SO THE JUKIE CAN WHACK UP IN THE SAFETT(?!)OF AN GOVT,SPONSORED ENVIRONMENT....(THAT FN SUX)
I AM SORRY (BIG TIME)IF U OR ANYONE ELSE HAS
TAKEN OFFENCE TO THIS,BUT AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED,THERE HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF TRUTH IN THIS,COULD THEY,MY LADY FREIND(SHE FN LIVES THERE)ELENA FROM THE NEW SITE(READ THAT ONE VERY CAREFULLY)COULD THEY ALL BE WRONG???

SORRY TO ANYONE WHO HA STAKEN OFFENCE(AGAIN)
I USUALLY DONT BELIEVE ANYBODY,BUT....

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND
JASON CADELL

ps-so what if im on a singles site,i wanna meet an ukr lady,and when i get a mission,i fulfill it,regardless if u accept it or not,
and if i did meet u,u would melt.....
(yeah u would)

jase
xxx 000

Old 21st September 2000, 19:08

jason_cadell
Talking

stas
read and learn,grasshopper.....

ps-why run down and furk one woman,when u can walk and furk them all.............

have a beaut weekend

jase
xxx ooo
Old 21st September 2000, 19:14

jason_cadell
Talking

lipsta
so i take it u missed my message at the MI FIVE building......

next time,baby

jase

Old 21st September 2000, 20:46

jason_cadell
Talking

DEAR MS CHECKOUT CHICK FROM LANE 4....

phil's family (if they are not ukr)grandparents did'nt defect,or flee to another country,they are probably like mine,who vouluntered to fight the hun(for king and country....(?!)in a distant land to save your grandparents ARSE....
i lost 2 great-uncles i will neva get da chance 2 meet,one died in north africa and one died trying to reclaim poland after d-day,such needless deaths,dont u agree?
i suppose(jeez,here we go again)its like the polish conflict,why oh why did they formely surrender without standing on there own 2 bloody feet,they had the best cavalry in the world,more than 1.7 million soldiers armed,tanks,airforce....i know that the civillian casualty would be high,but furk man,you dont have to stand tall,but you've gotta stand up.
did u know the ukr gove germans intel information to find jews in poland?did u also know that ukr carried out the transportation duties for the germans so they could ship millions upon millions of jews and russians amd chechs and ukrainians (under german rule ofcourse)
see ww11 the insider,page 354....
did u also know that england had to reclaim europe thru the ukraine,but thought the british soldier dying to ukrainian civvie was too high(1 british soldier dying compared to 45.36 ukr civvies dying..)
i am fascinated by military history,so who ddid youre grandparents fight for,ukr,england,germany,or there own arses...
think about it

i think this is my last reply,thanxm again,its been"enlightening"
2 say the least..

take care all