Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

THIS IS A NICE PLACE TO TALK AND COOL PEOPLE TO TALK TO

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18th September 2000, 23:48

steve_vlasenko
Exclamation

htourrett,

Boy are you stupid, I'm not trying to get anything from women, just as I'm not trying to get anything from men.

I think you've given the game away old chap. People always talk about that which they can not do. From the way you go on, you're unlikely to get a decent women going within a thousand miles of your action. (Blow up women don't count. But Hey I bet you can sure satisfy those rubber dolls)

Whores always tell you you've done a good job, that's why you pay them. I hope that doesn't hurt you feeling, old chap.

You see you mental age is so low I can't imagine you've ever done it without paying.

I'm very happy with my life, beautiful partner, great job, a salary you could only dream off, fantastic house, apartments in Kyiv, Moscow and Warszawa, European and world wide travel, friends all over the world from Boston to Bulgaria. Not Just a few internet racist sexist losers. That's why I'm not a sad ass, who goes on the internet looking for a girl friend. Stick to paying for them it makes you look like less of a loser.

Are you going to continue this automatic gain saying argument? I assume so, you're probably going to tell me what a great lover you are and how many women you've had and how few I'll ever get close too. So predictable. That's the problem with losers.

I'm not sorry, Take care you (need too if your sleeping with toms.)

Vlas.
Old 19th September 2000, 07:11

htourrett
Talking

no need to prove or argue any point.. it is useless. But I seriously doubt that with a little degree in marketing you may be able to command any decent salary, much less that string of real state ownership all over the world that you claim! Do you really have a M. degree? at least not here in the states, were any high school kid can be hired for marketing with minimum wages. Keep on dreaming and good lock..
By the way I will be visiting Ukraine in a couple of months, I only hope that that you are not a typical representative of the Ukranian people, because if you are, I keep my opinion to myself. No need to insult anybody:-)
Old 19th September 2000, 07:39

steve_vlasenko
Exclamation

I'm just about to head off to one of the many fantastic bars in Kyiv, but I've just got time to reply...
As I've said many times before I'm from Manchester... That's in the north of England. There ain't no Manchester in Ukraine. Ukrainian's are very friendly people, but they'll spot a loser in no time at all.

My first and masters degrees are in Ukrainian Politics, it's only my MBA that's in Marketing. My vast salary is due to me being the east European Marketing Manager of a company. Hence the real estate. But hey money ain't everything, as long as you've got friends (and not inflatable ones) that's what counts.

What are you doing in Ukraine, except looking for subservient women? If you need any advice just ask, my email is available. I do hope you enjoy your time in Ukraine, but I wouldn't use any of you mates, Jason's language, or you find you self floating down to Odessa.

Vlas
Old 19th September 2000, 09:15

htourrett
Talking

I also hold a Bachelors and Master's in Aeronautical Engineering and will also complete MBA in Finance this comming June at University of California. My ultimate goal is the stablishing of my own personal bussiness, I will be 29 yo. this comming Jan. and time is passing fast. I originally got into this site to learn a little bit about costums and culture, and I have to confess, that things got out of hand. Anyway my intentions for my stay in ukraine for a few weeks is to get first hand an immersion into Ukranian language and culture, at the same time that I visit a personal friend, that lives in Ukraine. She was very kind to provide me with an invitation so that I could start aplication for visa, and paperwork to enter Ukraine. I am looking forward for the experience and opportunity to learn something first hand about those parts of Europa. Any good restaurants, good beer (love dark beer)typical foods, you can recomend?
On last thing. In my home, my mother has always been the lady of the house, In this parts of the world we use livin housekeepers to help with the shores of a household, I myself have a cleaning lady who cames in twice a week to keep my place clean and take care of my laundry. So Vlas, if you need to know details about american coulture, feel free. all my respect to you all.
Old 20th September 2000, 18:41

jason_cadell
Talking

YEAH RIGHT STEVE
in your vast estates and huge money wage,surely u can scan youre buisness card thru,just 4 reference.....
show me yours and i'll show u mine.....
(if possible?)

jason
Old 21st September 2000, 01:02

Shevster
Exclamation

I'm afraid he does have all this property. I'm the lodger in his flat in Warszawa.

You'd have to be insane to swap addresses with some one from a chat page. I can't believe you even suggested it.

Stepan
Old 21st September 2000, 18:13

jason_cadell
Talking

ive got my life savings($32.500aud)
and i'd like to know realestate and buisness prices,i never doubted him for a second....
my buisness card has my name ans buisness address on it,thats all....
i also offer a room to crash if anybody comes out here(i dont trust anybody,so ill be taking there passport)....so i am kinda a nice person(and very genorous and laid back)

have a nice weekend
im off to the olympics
OZZIE,OZZIE,OZZIE
OI ,OI ,OI....
Jason

steve,bearings@syagany.net
lets talk,no bull**** ok?