Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

THIS IS A NICE PLACE TO TALK AND COOL PEOPLE TO TALK TO

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15th September 2000, 04:53

steve_vlasenko
Angry

Jason,

Just because I've got respect for women and Ukraine, doesn't make me part of this persons fan club.

Are you sick in the head? Threatening someone who doesn't agree with you.

Wise up.
Old 15th September 2000, 08:28

htourrett
Talking

I agree with you Jason, here in the states we have a group in society who utters obsenities in part of their speech, and that is the uneducated, poor class, government dependent, whom may have same mental desease, to be in that social strata. Sorry to say that, but I mean no offence to anyone, just commenting! I sence same type of paranoia here, I guess same people has had a rough life, to really feel like that!
My only wish here is that I hope life starts treating you a little better... No offence to any one, just demanding respect and a little bit more of selfrespect to all those whom feel attacked.. I have the feeling that very little knowlege is known about western culture and ethics, I would recomend a little bit of effort to learn where we are coming from, before laveling us as you have to the present time. After all we the west do not ask for anything from anybody, so far we have done pretty good, I think so...I guess it is our nature to venture outside our borders to other parts of the world, just look at History and you will have an idea of what I am talking about.
no offence intended to anyone....
Old 15th September 2000, 08:46

htourrett
Wink

steve, I have the feeling you do not have the slightest idea how to score with the opposite sex. Your comments tell alot about you... If you really want to know, just ask.. I am talking about educated high class woman whom know their place, and are not unconfortable in been a woman, tender, feminine and have self respect for themselves.
Old 15th September 2000, 12:20

jason_cadell
Talking

HOLY SNAPPING DOG **** GIRLS.
WHERE THE HELL DO YA GET OFF YELLING AND SWEARING AND CARRYING ON LIKE 'LIL BABIES.
IF I HAD THREATENED LP,WOULD I STILL BE HERE....
WHERE EXACTLY DOES IT SAY IM GUNNA TAKE HER OUT,WOULD'NT IT BE ON THE MESSAGE BOARD....
U BITH **** ME TO TEARS.....
NO WONDER STUFF ALL PEOPLE EXPRESS THERE VIEWS OR TRY SOMETHING THEY WANNA TRY.
THEY GET RESPONSES FROM SHOW PONIES,WITH NO IDEA WHATS SO EVER,I CAN SAY DAMN STRAIGHT I'VE TYPED SOME ABSOLUTE CRAP,BUT WOW,U GUYS SUCK...
LIPPYCHICKS PROBABLY RECEIVING A RETAINER OF SOME SORT FROM THE SITE OWNER JUST TO GET PEOPLE COMING BACK TOO ANSWER THIS MUTANTS STUPID RESPONSES.(MORE LIKELY EMPLOYED AS A CHECKOUT CHICK AT MICKY DEES.)I THINK HER RESPONSES R THAT STUPID.....PERIOD.
AS FOR STEVE,SHAME,SHAME,STICKING UP 4 A INBRED BALL MUNCHER LIKE THAT(DO U SQUAT WHEN U URINATE....)
AS FOR THE REST OF U,U MAY NOW READ THE NEXT MESSAGE...

JASON CADELL
HARPOON THE UNBORN BLACK BABY JEWS 4 OUR LORD ELVIS.......
(COME ON BRING YOUR CRAP ON....)
Old 18th September 2000, 00:55

LippyChick
Exclamation

I think this says it all.

[B]. I am talking about educated high class woman whom know their place,

KNOW THEIR PLACE!!! You dickless sh*thead.
That's the beauty of education, it'll always opens your eyes to the week male, whose place in society is only secured by ensuring women are subservient.
This is the 21st century little man and you just can't keep and 'educated' or otherwise woman down.

What do you class as educated? Will an MA from LSE do? Or is education knowing how to clean up after a pathetic slob?

LippyChick.

Jason, I ain't even going to consider talking to a gun nut. If you think that last comment was funny then you are one messed up person. See a head doctor fast!

------------------
Life is all: Money, Pleasure and Period Pain
Old 18th September 2000, 05:24

steve_vlasenko
Exclamation

htourrett

Your right I've never scored with a woman. In my neck of the woods scoring is done with a ball. But hey if kicking women get you red necks through the night, who are us decent people to complain.

Is that all you can do, attempt to start the automatic gain saying postings of, I can get a women... No you can't... Yes I can...etc.
Grow up!!!

What exactly do you mean by know their place?
What do you mean by highly educated?

All my female friends (that includes my partner) are equal to, if not better than me. Femininity ain't bundled with subservience.
besides htourrett I ain't the sad old fart trying to impress Ukrainian women with my roll of notes.

Take care old fellow your kind thankfully are a dying race.

Old 18th September 2000, 07:43

htourrett
Cool

Steve
No need to defend my stand....But still have strong feeling that you may not know what I am talking about....I can only say, that trying to get sympathy from a woman, the only thing you might get is their frienship, and that's it old man, and not what you realy want!
Hey, courtship, and playing the field is more fun and more effective, I assure you. money is not even an issue here, gives you variety, confort and freedom, and thats it...
Knowing how to satisfy a woman is an art, and anybody with a neuron can learn that..
from your exposure "seems" like you are deficient in some key areas...sorry about that.
take care, and good lock