Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Black/African male seeks Ukrainian female

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30th November 2002, 06:36

LinkingAfrica
Tall, dark & handsome African American male...30 something..well read & well traveled seeks a marriage minded female willing to relocate to USA. Picture and complete profile available in http://www.LinkingAfrica.com

serious responses, ONLY. Visit my profile at http://www.LinkingAfrica.com
Old 30th November 2002, 18:20

LinkingAfrica
Enough, Kasper!

I will not be intimidated by your racist and ignorant remarks...I know your kind. Here is a bag, alright...you can spit up all you want...The world needs love and NOT ignorance. The energy you spend responding to postings, can better be spent making the world a better place to live!

Just so you know, I had read some of your responses before posting my message...people like you do not deserve a forum to spread hatred and bigotry. Back off, young man...I will NOT put up with your nonsense!
Old 30th November 2002, 18:45

LinkingAfrica
Can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen!

I see you are asking for Inrika's help...whats the matter? huh? Can't stand the heat? Inrika, I am sure, sees through you like glass. For once, someone has stood up to you and you are crying for help!

Poor baby...I will not stoop to your level. I hope you learn NOT to respond to every posting, especially the ones that you have no business responding to. The world is tired of bullies like you...people with low self-esteem like you. Get a life, be a big boy and don't hold on to Inrika's coat tail!

If you cannot see that your statements about black women are prejudicial, then, I wonder how much education and knowledge you have about Detroit and USA. Just for your information, I have met many Eastern European men and women and I must tell you that you do NOT represent them by your venomous views; views that belong in the Stone Age!

Like I said, you have an inferiority complex and this is a good forum for you to express yourself. I am a psychiatrist and I will gladly provide free counseling/therapy for you...

Then again you are so set in your ways that even that would NOT do you any good. I feel sorry for your kind and I sincerely hope that you will accept the truth about who and what you are and seek help...God is good to all!
Old 30th November 2002, 20:17

Irinka
Kasper

It is none of your business what kind of men Ukrainian women prefer, they certainly do not look for immature boys like yourself. I have seen Ukrainian gals marry Chinese, Korean, Tatar, black Cuban...etc men, most women just want an educated, intelligent, sweet, independent, and loving man, no matter his background. Sure, we want to preserve our culture and keep our language alive, but so far I do not see any Ukrainian men desperately seeking Ukrainian women, they are instead emmigrating to Canada and U.S., so whom are Ukrainian women supposed to marry? Do you think they'd prefer racist, highly immature, loud, abnoxious, with no good manners men just because they're WHITE?? You are mistaken, learn something about Ukrainian women.
Yes, we may prefer to have children who are Ukrainian, but that's not as important as to have a loving husband and a stable family, which in Ukraine isn't so easy to get from a man.
Please do not belittle and insult Ukraine.com visitors, learn some tact and try to show good manners. One thing I really dislike is foreign men who think they are experts of what Ukrainian women want.

Irina
Old 30th November 2002, 20:19

Irinka
LinkingAfrica

Welcome to Ukraine.com
This is an international site about Ukraine, everyone is welcome to join and post in our forum.
Old 30th November 2002, 20:32

Irinka
You call me twisted because I'm not an ignorant racist like you?
Old 30th November 2002, 20:36

Irinka
Relax please

Re-read your posts, you are not THAT stupid as you pretend to be.