Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Black/African male seeks Ukrainian female

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30th November 2002, 20:44

Irinka
I do not agree with RickNorth either on this subject

Kasper if you are intelligent enough, you should be aware that chronological age is irrelevant when it comes to wisdom.
Old 30th November 2002, 20:45

Irinka
Ukrainian men would be ideal for Ukrainian women, but where the hell are they?
Old 30th November 2002, 21:08

Irinka
Age is irrelevant

I read your messages and responses to others, I see how you "welcome" new visitors and watch how you stick your nose into threads where people are simply looking for pen pals and connections, you are less than gracious to them, what have they done to you? Do you think that Ukraine.com belongs to white northern Europeans such as yourself? This is a multicultural website on internet where anyone who has internet connection logs on, everyone has the right to look for friends and happiness where ever they desire, you are not here to dictate what others should want in life, no one is asking for your advice or permission.
Ukrainian women have always been known to marry outside of their ethnic background so as Ukrainian men, what is your point?
Old 30th November 2002, 21:19

CameoJoe
Hmm..

HiYa,

I do agree with Kasper in regards to him giving good advice to the black man and at the same time understand he has spoken a lot of truth. Where is it listed that the blackman gets special treatment here. He deserves the truth too. Black men have a bad track record in marriage period and the desire may not be there for him in Ukraine.
Before visiting Ukraine for the first time a tour company suggested in WRITING that there were problems with being BLACK and seeking a Ukrainian woman. I suppose it's good to let the truth be known no matter how the black man wants to twist it.

CameoJoe
Old 30th November 2002, 21:20

Irinka
I was born in Ukraine and lived most of my life there, believe me I understand Ukrainian women much more than you will ever dream to. I have expected such an insulting response from you after following your messages during your stay at Ukraine.com, your less than tactful manner is not surprising nor inspiring.

I'm only here to keep peace and you are here to post without harrassment, do we understand each-other?
Old 30th November 2002, 21:22

Irinka
Where do you see special treatment? What about the white Americans and Canadians who visit this site? What about visitors from U.K., do you assume they are all Black? LOL
Old 30th November 2002, 21:23

Irinka
It is VERY true that Black men have difficulties in Ukraine, everyone knows this, but what is the problem when a man wants to post to look for a pen pal, he should be the one to decide, not someone else.