Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Hello everyone. Nice to meet you.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13th June 2000, 06:36

stevenal_73
Thumbs up

Hello! Thankyou for responding to my reply. Another math lover! No wonder the earth keeps rotating around on it`s axis.There are two of us. If there weren`t ,then the world would be in trouble. WHat`s your favorite part of math? Me? I have so many favorite parts.....vector spaces, theory of advances differential equations, approximating pi, proving all of the derivatives using the epsolan,delta definition a limit,etc...Ok...I just love advanced mathematics...U can see. Well, I was thoroughly impressed with your last letter. I hope you write back. It would be very interesting to hear from you again. Do you have any other interests? Music? What type do you like? SO, you like Madison? Me too/ Clean and save place. Do I have a lot of time to write? No! I am already addicted to the internet and I don`t even have a computer. Well....how are your classes going this semester? Well...*I hope.I will write more later. Take care! Steve.
Old 13th June 2000, 09:50

stevenal_73
Talking

About my other posting...I am very honest how I feel at the moment. I think honesty with yourself is important. If your not, I believe it can interfere with your interaction with people. You know: someone`s talking to you and you can`t concentrate on what they are saying because what is going on insdie of you interfers with what is going on outside of you. Like me: when I am in a hurry I skip letters,invert letters, and my sentences are choppy. When I have all the time in the world, it`s not like that. It`s probably better for most people I do write on the run because I am overly analytical. I analyze everything. You should read this paper I have been working on...my"Reflective Theory of Reality." How all things are a reflection of a basic truth. It`s deeper then that but I`ll leave it like that. I guess I just like to analyze. Some people think it`s weird but , what can you do. The clock is ticking down and I have so much to do but this is the apex of my social interaction most of the time since I keep to myself most of the time. Well, that`s another story! TAke care! Have a great day and I hope work and school are going well. Friends, Steve.
Old 13th June 2000, 09:52

stevenal_73
Talking

I ment safe, not save place to be...sorry! I`m too much in a hurry.
Old 20th July 2000, 10:31

Tolyan
Talking

Welcome!I live in New York city for almost 11 years. I was born in Odessa.
Old 27th July 2000, 00:37

bohdan
Talking

hi there
my name is bohdan
im from canada and im ukrainian
would like to meet someone to talk to
write me at
email add chrunciw@aol.com

bohdan
Old 3rd August 2000, 13:22

mapko2001
Talking

I am from Bloomington, In and I visit Chicago frequently (born and raised there). If you need any information on Chicago I would love to fill you in.
Old 14th September 2000, 20:57

jason_cadell
Talking

TO ALL UKR HUNTERS AND MILITARIA COLLECTORS

APPROX 12 YEARS AGO I PURCHASED A MOISON NAGANT 7.62X54R SNIPER RIFLE.IT HAS NO STOCK
,BUT THE ACTION AND BARREL IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.IT HAS A 33.35" HEAVY TARGET BARREL(WITH RUSSIAN MILITARY STAMPS 7 IN TOTAL)
I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS(SERIOUS RESPONSES PLEASE)
1-HOW MANY GRAINS OF WINCHESTER 760 POWDER WOULD YOU RELOAD WITH 165GRAIN PROJECTILES.
(THIS IS A MEDIUM SLOW POWDER)CLOSEST ALTERNATIVE WOULD BE FINE.

2-I HAVE 146 ROUNDS OF WHAT SEEM TO BE ARMOUR PIERCING PROJECTILES(FMJ)
THEY ARE POWERED WITH CORDITE(TYPICAL PRE 60'S MILITARY ROUNDS)AND ARE BERDAN PRIMED(TWIN FLASH-HOLE)WHAT DOES THE 14 WITH A BACKWARD 7 MEAN...

3 WOULD YOU CONSIDER THESE OLD CORDITE JOBS SAFE(BUILD 1943)

4 WHAT RUSSION/UKR ARMS SHOP WOULD BE THE BEST TO REPLACE THE ORIGINAL,MILITARY STOCK

5 ITS HAS AN OVERSIZE TRIGGER GUARD,BUT THE TRIGGER MECHANISM IS INCOMPLETE,WHO WOULD SELL THE OFFSET TRIGGER (WOULD THIS BE USED WITH SNOW GLOVES OR SOME BENCH LOCKING MECHANISM)

I HAVE ASKED AND EMAILED EVRYONE IN THE BIZ(USA CANADA NZ UK GERMANY S.AFRICA)

I NEED THIS INFO TO COMPETE IN MILITARY RIFLE COMPS(250,500,810 AND 1000 METRE EVENTS)

SERIOUS RESPONES ONLY(I MEAN IT LIPPY CHICK)
JASON CADELL
bearings@sygany.net