Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

a call to all patriots

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd August 2000, 08:04

htourrett
I have had the opportunity to notice that some of the members of this board, had claimed intence desires to samething for the mother country! well I guess this is an opportunity for you guys and gals to test your resolve. I am talking about the current families which are currently suffering for their great loss of their love ones in the current loss of the soviet nuclear submarine the "Kursk". I am talking about monetary contributions to charity funds created for the families of people lost on this terrible accident. I understand that some members of the crew were of Ukranian origen! I am just calling for an invitation to contribute to help this poor victim's families! If any of you know of an organisation or charity funds created for this purpose, were I can send my check, please let me know, I would really appresiate it. thanks
Ps. please disregard my typos, or spelling errors. no way of checking so on this portal.
Old 21st September 2000, 07:48

Brezel
Send a message via ICQ to Brezel
Greetings to everybody who is interested in this topic. I am a very happy girl because I am going to marry a wonderful man. He is German. And he doesn't think that he buys me. Sure, he has money as all normal western people, who care at least a little bit about their future. But I never was a poor little girl either. Short before I had a good job and could take care of myself.
Now I live in Germany with my future husband and I can say something about the yoyoman's topic... Personally I have nothing against you, yoyoman, because as far as I understand you’re not the kind of man I'm going to talk about. I knew enough Ukrainian men who are very angry with "those rich western bastards" who "buy" Ukrainian girls. But... (and now I'm talking to all Ukrainian guys who think like that): "What do YOU have to offer to Ukrainian girl? Or what have you done to make her chose YOU? And have you ever thought that those men have not only money but soul as well??? Believe me, you have no idea what women need, even if you think that you know... Because there are too many women around you who always say: "I would marry any foreign male with money right now!!!" I didn't look for foreign man with money... It just happened that I met Him. And you can’t even imagine what a “rich” Soul He has! And don’t think that Ukrainian women are looking for money or better life abroad. No way! There are enough rich guys in Ukraine -- so-called “New Russians” (or, better, “New Ukrainians”), who have much more money then my guy has and who can go to any of the most wonderful countries to stay, but… And here comes the most important part… If I would have to chose between one of those guys and my future husband I would never prefer Ukrainian man doesn’t matter how rich he is because he will never treat me as my German guy does… Never!!! Because of one simple reason: Ukrainian guy doesn’t know how he should treat a girl. Nobody ever show him how man has to treat woman: he doesn’t learn that in school, and hardly his father is a real gentleman that he’s able to show that to his son. And here, in Western Europe woman is a Woman, and she has all the respect she can ever get.
P.S. I don’t want to offence anybody with this letter and I’m sure that, anyway, there are many good men in Ukraine too, I were talking about very “hard cases”.
Thanks for your attention, all the best,
Elena.
Old 21st September 2000, 12:10

B_Ungaro
Talking

Greetings Elena,
You are so right.
Good Luck to You,
Bill
Old 21st September 2000, 12:30

StasUA
Send a message via ICQ to StasUA
Cool

Greetings Frau Elena,
You are SO wrong.

I really hope that all Ukrainian females, who say "I'll never marry Ukrainian man" would leave Ukraine immediately.

Gutes Gluck in Deutschland!
Old 21st September 2000, 15:14

B_Ungaro
Talking

Greetings Stas,
Before you came to the US, we had a terrible
period in our history. We were involved in a terrible, needless war in Vietnam. The country was devided. There were some who were in favor of the war. Others were against it. Those who were in favor of the war, called the other side CHICKENS, COMMUNIST, and other ridiculous names. They had a bumper sticker that said: America, Love it or Leave it. History, in the meantime has proven those in opposition of the war the real patriots. If you love your country, sometimes you have to speak out
against what it does or what some of it's citizens are doing.
Good Luck
Bill
Old 21st September 2000, 15:24

StasUA
Send a message via ICQ to StasUA
Cool

Greetings Bill,

Indeed you are correct, but what does that have to do with anything here? (O_O)

I'm sure it does, but can you explain to me? Because my mind very exhausted now, also cloudly-thinking... You know... school...

Good luck,
Stas
Old 21st September 2000, 16:52

jason_cadell
Talking

DEAR BREZEL
i feel u r exactly right,but i'd watch the comments by certain people on this site,they feel they r right,full stop.
they critise foreign men for "buying" ladies,
theb critise its there fault,im 28,and talking to a lady from oblast(?)shes really cool,and she agrees with u entirely,shes going thru a real rough patch at the moment(7 years actually)and she wants to moove out to australia,i will be right behind her 110%
financially,mentally,physically and spiritaully im selling my 92 gsxr750 (i have been street racing on for 3 years now......)
to get her over here,she says virtually
to the word that u say......(oleysa,lippychick,steve or whoever TAKE NOTES)
im definately not "buying" her.illegal slave trading does'nt happen here(well sorta)
im so happy for you,i wish you all the luck in the world,cause love is wherever u find it
,not where u were told to find it....

well done

jason cadell