Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Ukrainian woman looking for one good man

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 22nd November 2002, 22:45

Divchyna
Pane, duzhe dyakuu Vam za informatziu. Ya vdyachna. Italy, here I come.
Old 22nd November 2002, 23:40

CameoJoe
Numbers Again..lol

HiYa,

As I recall my most recent romantic gesture I'd like to share it with you in regards to statistics.

As I layed the breakfast tray softly on her lap she smiled the smile of a content woman who had just been through a great night of love and sex with the man who she had fallen deeply in love with. Her muscles ached but at the same time her heart pounded passion in a way that resolved any other matter in her life.
It seems I lost my train of thought on the statistic thing...sorry..

CameoJoe
Old 23rd November 2002, 15:14

CameoJoe
UH HUH..lol

HiYa,

Yes Kasper it's true that most girls here do that for a reason associated with the attention they receive from members.
It seems they are afraid in many ways to go with the romantic wishes they convey here..lol

CameoJoe
Old 23rd November 2002, 18:02

Donquichotte
Passion lasts three years

[

I live in the Midwest, we have a small French Community here. What were you doing in Ukraine? Do you speak the language? I lived in Paris for a year, went to the Sorbonne. I adore French culture, but when it comes to relationships the men in France seem to think they are above all laws and they have their own sense of morality. I don't know how they can expect to build anything based on a shaky groundwork like that. I have a friend who did what I did, followed her French husband to Paris. Now she is going through divorce, apparently their expectations didn't match, he thought that she should be faithfull but expecting him to be, in his words was " You imagine that there is this perfect love, it doesn't exist" From my personal experience ( and I only had a significant relationship with one Frenchman, so I could be wrong) I find my husband egotistical to the max, concerned with his appearance. Also being Ukrainian I tend to put my man at the center of my life, I want to be the center of his. I look at at this way: when you are married everything I have is yours, everything you have is mine. I want to do things together, things that are fun for both. The French philosophy seems to be: every man for himself, independence is the key to personal happiness, do what you can to make YOURSELF happy. As I said I have no idea how people expect to keep a marriage together with that attitude. What about you, what did you observe about Ukrainian women? [/B][/QUOTE]

Divchyna,

First I say Iam always amazed at the internet possibilities, to think that Iam currently exchanging ideas with someone who lives in a french community in the mid west !
I guess today a book like "bridges of madison county" would make less sense as the feeling of being "trapped" is no longer possible.
To go back to your question no I do not speak ukrainian and yes I have dated some, but it was what is called "summer flings" and no more, so my experience is based on observation, thus less partial if maybe incomplete.

Yes we are independant, nothing wrong with that, and yes we have our own morals, and again I have no problem with that either, and I do believe that there is no perfect love.
Romance always fades eventually, and the key is to be aware of it and grow up with the relationship in order to make it last.
A couple too self centered is bound to destruction as you have to be opened to the outside world that will bring new experiences, new challenges to your lives, new interests to share.

The oldest European story about love and romance, TRISTAN AND ISEULT, told it in the middle ages already : passion lasts three years at most.
Old 24th November 2002, 11:58

CameoJoe
They are clearly seen

Kasper,

Yep it's easy to see a fishing expedition when the boats all hail to high waters at the same time..lol Sometimes they catch a fish or two but the big one always gets away. I wonder why that is?

CameoJoe
Old 25th November 2002, 18:17

Donquichotte

[/B][/QUOTE]

I'm sure you mean 1 night stands Ukrainian girls are not normaly the ones for just "summer flings" [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok,

You caught me trying to use romantic expressions, but even so it actually did sometimes last more than one night.
(French girls are not normally into "summer flings" either for all it matters)
But isn't your remark inspired by your being a little upset about Divchyna sudden silence ?
Lets give her the benefit of doubt and wait a few days before we draw conclusions.
Old 25th November 2002, 20:43

CameoJoe
Why would Kasper worry?

HiYa,

It seems the women here at times rate themselves a bit too high in many cases. I have never met one woman on here that I would go out with unless Irinka counts..lol She is mean enough for me and at least her political speech is minmal and she says what she feels rather than what would make the political climate better.
My girl arrives from Russia very soon now and she will be cleaning the house for a few weeks and I'll decide if I'm gonna marry her on that basis alone..lol JUST KIDDING... I will only make that 40% of the test and her love-making will be the other 60%.
My girl will have to work another job besides around the home because she needs clothes and food while she is here. It would be very non-western of me to keep her at home just doing housework when she can be liberated and earn money for items she likes as well as myself. What do you think?

CameoJoe