Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Ukrainian woman looking for one good man

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 21st November 2002, 22:29

Divchyna
http://photos.yahoo.com/opar0002
Old 22nd November 2002, 06:13

MDavis07
Wink

You are absolutely correct Zbyszek. I was typing short for UKraine... and i really dont take anything to heart what Kasper says about americans or the land. I dont think i have to clarify how great a country it is. I think he should let people make their own decisions and not try to influence them on something he knows nothing about... but anyway, carryon all.
Old 22nd November 2002, 08:12

Donquichotte
Smile Re: Replies

Quote:
Originally posted by Divchyna
[To Donquichotte:
So you think its a tall order what I want? I have no problem answering any of your questions. But I also have a question for you: what is your experience with Ukrainian women, that you think so poorly of them? Compairing us to French men, doesn't seem to do us justice. I am speaking from experience. I had only one husband and he is French/Morrocan/German and he is the father of my son. I left him. I came to US 12 years ago and brought my husband to US 5 years ago. [/B]

Divchyna,

Thank you for your answer, its appropriate tone and its clarity.

I am speaking from experience too, being a french man... and knowing Ukraine and Ukrainian women a bit..., having spent there a few months over the last years.(not to mention a few parisian friends who married women from Kiev,..and whose marriages where not so successfull but who knows, could have been their fault)
All I can say is I wish for you and your son to find this lifetime relationship, as when it comes down to essentials, few things do matter more.
Where do you live in the States ?
Old 22nd November 2002, 11:24

Jemy_LATEFAN
Talking Re: I am enjoying this thread!

Quote:
Originally posted by holland
Nice back of your head!
Hi Holland !

You can have me "almost" face in the others pics !

And of course much more as you wish !

Jemy (36 15 JEMY)
Old 22nd November 2002, 15:20

Divchyna
Re: Re: Replies

Quote:
Originally posted by Donquichotte

I am speaking from experience too, being a french man... and knowing Ukraine and Ukrainian women a bit..., having spent there a few months over the last years.(not to mention a few parisian friends who married women from Kiev,..and whose marriages where not so successfull but who knows, could have been their fault)
All I can say is I wish for you and your son to find this lifetime relationship, as when it comes down to essentials, few things do matter more.
Where do you live in the States ? [/B]

I live in the Midwest, we have a small French Community here. What were you doing in Ukraine? Do you speak the language? I lived in Paris for a year, went to the Sorbonne. I adore French culture, but when it comes to relationships the men in France seem to think they are above all laws and they have their own sense of morality. I don't know how they can expect to build anything based on a shaky groundwork like that. I have a friend who did what I did, followed her French husband to Paris. Now she is going through divorce, apparently their expectations didn't match, he thought that she should be faithfull but expecting him to be, in his words was " You imagine that there is this perfect love, it doesn't exist" From my personal experience ( and I only had a significant relationship with one Frenchman, so I could be wrong) I find my husband egotistical to the max, concerned with his appearance. Also being Ukrainian I tend to put my man at the center of my life, I want to be the center of his. I look at at this way: when you are married everything I have is yours, everything you have is mine. I want to do things together, things that are fun for both. The French philosophy seems to be: every man for himself, independence is the key to personal happiness, do what you can to make YOURSELF happy. As I said I have no idea how people expect to keep a marriage together with that attitude. What about you, what did you observe about Ukrainian women?
Old 22nd November 2002, 20:11

CameoJoe
Good Luck you two

HiYa,

Seems like Kasper and his new found romance might get things rolling into romance.

CameoJoe
Old 22nd November 2002, 22:07

Zbyszek is on a distinguished road
Statistical chance for a reliable man

Hello Divchyna,

Sorry for interrupting you with a piece of statistics. I wish you and your son a good,
reliable and loving man !
I realize you would not like to be a part of a bell (Gaussian) curve, but I found something that
maybe interesting for you and the others. Maybe it will be a kind of a rough guideline for which
direction you should follow...LOL
The following data were acquired in 1995. I found them in the Polish Statistical Annual '97.
They describe the marriage to divorce ratio for some countries in the world.

Italy 12.560
Poland 5.455
Japan 4.000
Germany 2.598
Denmark 2.548
Australia 2.259
Ukraine 2.211
France 2.200
United Kingdom 2.071
Canada 1.993
USA 1.935
Czech Rep. 1.761
Russia 1.622

It seems Russians have a problem. It is really their national drama.

[Edited by Zbyszek on 23rd November 2002 at 00:24]