Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

HELP ME WITH YOUR ADVICES!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12th May 2000, 04:12

olya
Talking

Hi Cool Girl,
I am from Ukraine! Came to the U.S. 4 years ago. I speak Russian, not Ukrainian, because I'm from Sevastopol, Crimea. What city are you from in Ukraine?
The 800 phone number is a special number. We don't have such a thing in Ukraine. It is special becuase it's free for you, no matter what place you are calling from (within US of course). Here in the U.S., if you call other state, you have to pay a long distance fee (~10 cents/min or so). But with a 800 number, it's free. That's why I gave it to you, so that you can call me from any place in the U.S. for free, if needed.
Do you have your email address?
Here is mine: olga.golubeva@infores.com
Feel free to email me. Mozhesh' pisat' po-russki. :-)
Take care,
Olya

Old 12th May 2000, 13:16

cool_girl
Talking

OLYA!
I'm from Lutsk(Volyhn). Thank you for information!!! I'll email you, but I'd like to ask some questions here for somebody to add smth!What do you like best Ukraine or USA? Do you miss our country?
Old 14th May 2000, 23:25

grandma
Talking

I don't live in USA, I live in Spain, so I can't judge where the life is better. I'm sure that the material life is easiest in USA. But the problem is that it isn't Ukraine, as Troll-girl say. It's a different culture, and somebody are used to it in a few months, somebidy suffer all the life.
Myself... I have only one mother. Perhaps other mothers are better, sure. But I can't have another.
Old 15th May 2000, 04:22

olya
Talking

Cool Girl,
No, I don't miss Ukraine any more, I got used to living in the U.S. Life is more secure here and you do get used to that!
Old 15th May 2000, 10:07

VictoriaMasnaya
Talking

hi there as i see you are from flx
me too!!!!!!!!!!and i live in the host family house and they are pretty cool but my mom is a ***** you know but my brother is 17 as me and we get together pretty cool and i don't want to leave you know i just broke up with my boyfriend and i am depressed you know
you can babysit and do this kind of work but not much i get4100 per week and this of course not enough you know i think this is sad but my family pays forost of my stuff but don;t hope for it ok because families are all different but you can live you know
food is ..... fat a lot of fat i'm trying really hard to keep my weight so where are you going you know yet? write me i have more time now
our play was awesome and people laughed sooooo much i thnk this is the best ting e did this year i loved the cast and crew we are all like family for this week ok write me
break a leg as we say in thearte
love
troll
Old 15th May 2000, 12:47

cool_girl
Talking

HI!
Victoria! You are right I'm from FLEX Program. Why are you SO SAD? Was your boy- friend SO COOL? Everything will be OK. Just smile! Why your mother is a *****? And what about your father?
Had you to tell a lot about Ukraine when you arrived? What about friends?school?parties?
When do you return ? this summer?
Old 15th May 2000, 12:59

cool_girl
Talking

Grandma!
Is the material life in the USA easier than ih Spain, ho do you think?