Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Ukranian girls the best (it's true)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12th January 2000, 09:37

VictoriaMasnaya
Lilly you can trust us we are all friends here and are theBESTEST IN THE WORLD you join our club and you can be sure you have got the friends you can trust and start believing people not all are like that :
TROLL-GIRL
Old 12th January 2000, 17:17

Lilly is on a distinguished road
Ayman, I only wanted to comment not to disregard Serb women. Your one experience does not reflect on all of them. All women are beautiful, especially Slavs. My teenage daughter stops traffic, how beautiful she is. 5'11, creamy complexion, and full lips. Now that is a Serb gal. She doesn't have her mother's green eyes, but she is a stunner, and has such a sweet disposition.

I have never been to the Ukraine. I read and hear that it is lovely and hope to see it one day. I love travel.

I was in Moscow recently for a few weeks and fell in love with the people and country. I adore the "european" way of life. Women in europe dress sensually and walk with confidence and grace. Here some of them shuffle when they walk, or suffer from hip displacement on their platform shoes.

Here in Canada, you mostly see torn track pants, dirty t-shirts and slobs on the street. Everyone plays bingo here. Ugh!

No one dresses up any more. What has happened with our society? MacDonalds? Well, we deserve a break today. Even that stupid Ronald McDonald has no sense in taste for clothes. Horizontal red stripes!!!!! LOL!!!

In Moscow, everyone was dressed cleanly, neat and well cut. I travelled extensively by Metro all day long and even saw people dress up to go to work, carrying their work cloths in a bag. Now that is class! The women in Russia were so beautiful and I have seen Ukrainian women here in Toronto who are stunning. My half brother is Ukrainian.(Sidorenko)

Hey, I talked so much about it! You have now convinced me that Ukrainian girls are best!
~~~~~super smile~~~~~I love you all!

LillyNomad
------------------------
It is easier to love humanity than to love your neighbor.

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 12 January 2000).]
Old 12th January 2000, 17:57

Marina, thank you for your kindness. Let us start the New Year on the good terms.

Also to VictoriaM, that was so nice, but I am still hurting very much and have to sort out my life. Anyway, enough about me. I just want to have fun on these fantasy boards and write my book.

Johnson, I caught that "little" comment' glad to see you are "up" and about, not bent out of shape. tsk.

Aaaaah Russell, ...what can I say. (Lilly, be strong.) ~smile~

Ayman, if I read your words correctly, then no I am not into women, however, I never say never. LOL!!!

Sakhman: Thanks for the New Years greeting card. I loved it. Congratulations on your exams in school honey.

Guebes you old fart, I am glad to see you are at it again. You put down Edgar for his spelling. Well it is "MY GOSH" not gush. It must be the lack of Vodka that is making you say that.(just kidding)

Polish sluts look like ladies? Been hanging around the red light district again you old bugger!~smile~ Have a nice day. Mombo, mombo #5....May your shot glass be always full.

The best for last. My dear brother Ungaro, the agent of my soul; as usual you make me smile and laugh. You bring sunshine with you.

LillyNomad
-------------------------------
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a
boat and drink vodka all day.
Old 13th January 2000, 12:56

ayman_fawzy8433
hello lilly
first of all i would like to thank you for your reply .
i want to tell you that you really convinced me that the slavian girls are all the best
but i could say that the ukrainian and russian girls are best of the bests.
and about your daughter .do not forget that she is a slavian girl so she should be one of the best even if she does not have your bleu eyes.
and i believe that most of us going behind
the american way of life like the blinde
and about myself i prefer the europian way
because of many reasons i think you know the most of thiem.
and about this guy who disappointed you .you just read the kind e.mail of miss/victoria
and remember what you have said on your reply :
(only one experience does not reflecton all of thiem )
and we are all here your best friends.
best regards
ayman
Old 13th January 2000, 14:43

Egyptians have the gift of speaking with a honeyed tongue.One of my avocations, is Egyptian history and especially ancient Egypt. Egypt and Yugoslavia were always good friends. I read that Nassar visited Belgrade for the conference of non aligned nations in the 60's, and he was much loved by the Yugoslavs.

My sincerest gratitude for your platitudes sir. I could desperately use some friends now.

There is a saying, burn me once, shame on you; burn me twice, shame on me. I understand what you are trying to say. It has caused an otherwise sweet, trusting, friendly,helpful, open, and honest lady to become distrustful. It pains me to be so distrustful. The aforementioned person, has threatened to post nasty emails on the internet.Who knows what this person can make up. Any email can be altered, and email addressess made up using my name on other sites. I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Have a good day to all.

LillyNomad,
p.s my eyes are green, not blue

Old 13th January 2000, 19:20

The other shoe just did drop.

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 13 January 2000).]
Old 14th January 2000, 02:45

ayman_fawzy8433
dear lilly
i just want you to read my reply on the the new topic:
((to lilly and any one who cares))