Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Ukranian girls the best (it's true)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 8th May 2000, 07:53

amaoui
Wink

hi all...

i've been reading your postings for a while now..and i'm so intrigued about your conviction that the ukranian girl is the most beautiful..there must be some truth in this, i should admit, since so many agree on it.

well, i'm going to visit ukraine this coming june..i would love it if somebody tells me about good places to hang out at night..i'll be at the city of sevastopol, but i'll go to other cities as well..so wherever you come from in ukraine you can always tell me about the favorite spots there.

thank you.
yamaoui@yahoo.com
Old 5th February 2010, 04:07

Lilly is on a distinguished road
Hi all! I wonder if anyone still feels the same on this topic.
Old 5th February 2010, 05:07

AkMike is on a distinguished road
Speaking for myself, "Absitivily!!!"
Old 8th March 2011, 22:59

Bole is on a distinguished road
Hi every one!!! I´m from Costa Rica, in Central America and I hear it too, that Ukraine girls are the best. Buy I will like to know the opinion from the girls, Why you are the best?
Regards to every one
Old 9th March 2011, 11:38

Gotno Gizmo is on a distinguished road
Ukraine Ladies- Wow!!!

As a man who has travelled through most of Europe and beyond, I can confirm that Ukrainian ladies rate very highly in the beauty ratings. In this country a higher number of pretty girls with good physique can be seen in the street than in most places I have been.
However, it is not just by physical appearance that a woman must be judged, as character is also an essential ingredient for a potential love match. I know only one Ukrainian lady intimately, but my knowledge of her, along with her female friends, leads me to believe that they are loyal, hard working, considerate, good homemakers and great companions.
They are possibly less prone to going moody because thay cannot have the latest bedroom or bathroom suite that they have seen advertised on TV, although I anticipate this may change as they become more exposed to the "keeping up with the neighbours" syndrome that prevails in the west.
Old 9th March 2011, 13:17

Bole is on a distinguished road
Thanks a lot Gotno for telling your experience. I have one question for you, How I can contact a Ukraine lady as you descibes?
Thanks if you can help me.
Regards.
Old 9th March 2011, 13:59

Gotno Gizmo is on a distinguished road
Responding to Bole

There are several Ukrainian matrimonial / introduction agencies on the internet advertising their services. Some of these services can be very expensive. I found my good lady via the dating website TAU2.com but there are several others available. I don't know how old you are and how much life experience you have had, You must proceed with an element of caution. There are some scammers out there who will quickly try and develop a "romance by internet". You may then be given a heart rendering story attached to a request to send a $1000 dollars. It didn't happen to me because I chose not to communicate with much younger attractive ladies with full make up and glamour type poses shot in a photographic studio. Instead I chose a lady with an interesting and realistic summary about herself, with photos of a natural looking lady in everyday attire, taken in her home or against town/ country background.
Good luck with your search.