Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Ukrainian women and infedelity

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18th August 2002, 23:29

CameoJoe
Heyyyy Raj!!!!!!

HiYa,

Thanks for the nice words and wish the best for your daughter and family. My daughter is very good these days and is 9 years old.

I noticed you did the paragraph thing that Andrew suggested but could you please go back to your original way of writing as I'm used to it already..lol

I don't read as much as I used to because it seems to be a habit that makes you stay up late and finish a book etc..lol I get addicted to reading so I try not to do too much reading.

CameoJoe
Old 19th August 2002, 10:34

Kaizer
Hi SweetNovember,

No i did not mean you when i said that change start with yourself. I ment it in a general sence. Reading your reply i have to say what you said makes sence. But what i do notice is that you seem to see everything in a very negative way. You will always get people no matter what country that has not very pure intentions. But to go out and find better for yourself is nothing wrong with as far as i am concerned. I mean to say i did it. This is completely human.

I know people that met each other true a dating service. My question to you is why would this people be married for 11 years if the woman only wanted to leave her country. She has a new pasport and a good job and still she is with her husband. And i know more people like them.

This is why i say that this is not true that this woman just leave their country for the wrong reasons. The ones i met is hardworking decent woman. I am married to one.
Old 19th August 2002, 13:06

SweetNovember
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaizer
But what i do notice is that you seem to see everything in a very negative way.
No, not negative, just realistic. I don't like pretence, that's all

I know people that met each other true a dating service. My question to you is why would this people be married for 11 years if the woman only wanted to leave her country. She has a new pasport and a good job and still she is with her husband. And i know more people like them.

This is why i say that this is not true that this woman just leave their country for the wrong reasons. The ones i met is hardworking decent woman. I am married to one.
[/QUOTE]

Good for you and for the happy couple you know. Sadly, I met a lot more women who were merciless to their foreign husbands than those who stayed on after they got their passports. And of those who stayed on only very few were actually happy in marriage.
Old 19th August 2002, 13:59

Kaizer
Hi SweetNovember,

Good for you and for the happy couple you know. Sadly, I met a lot more women who were merciless to their foreign husbands than those who stayed on after they got their passports. And of those who stayed on only very few were actually happy in marriage.

Point taken but i then ask myself this one question? Why do they do this. I am sure by playing this game they also get hurt. So why go true this hell. But do you know how many men were merciless to their foreign wives. I sometimes get the idea that this people think it is a game they are busy with. I don't think they realize the consiquense of their actions. I personally think if a man is 60 years old and he goes and marry a 20 year old woman it will never work. You don't need to be clever to realize this. But do you know how many does this?. Then the other problem, the woman does not speak any other lanauge then Russian. Again how must this work if they can't even talk to each other. In the beginning it might not be a problem to them but in a couple of weeks there is bount to be irritation and then separation.

SweetNovember don't you think this is rather the problem? And don't you think this is the reason why there is then so many question marks to foreign relationships.

Old 19th August 2002, 18:58

SweetNovember
Kaizer, agree with you completely. Funny thing is that half of the people who come to post on this board (I don't mean regular members) don't think it's a problem. That's what amazes me so much. Why enter this love/hate relationship?
Another thing that guys don't realize is that it is hard to take advantage of a Ukrainian woman, we are made of quite a different material and think differently about what's allowable and what's not.

[Edited by SweetNovember on 19th August 2002 at 21:17]
Old 21st August 2002, 16:59

Bristol-man
Austin Powers???

To cameo joe--as you are from usa i can understand your arrogance,you were rightly called "judge" by another member,as you seem to think you have the right to make those sort of comments to another human being.
I am only able to connect via internet cafe for now,so will think of a better reply to explain my position as this is costing money.
Please stop the abuse as i can dish it out if you like especially to anyone from usa--possibly generalisations but how dare you mention austin powers--its lucky we all dont have each others home addresses!!
Old 21st August 2002, 17:15

Ulysses
Re: Austin Powers???

Bristonl-man,

CJ is fond of Europeans as you may note...

"I can dish it out if you like especially to anyone from USA"...You and CJ are more alike than you wish to admit! If you guys were from the same country you would be hanging out, drinking beer together and bashing foreign countries.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bristol-man
To cameo joe--as you are from usa i can understand your arrogance,you were rightly called "judge" by another member,as you seem to think you have the right to make those sort of comments to another human being.
I am only able to connect via internet cafe for now,so will think of a better reply to explain my position as this is costing money.
Please stop the abuse as i can dish it out if you like especially to anyone from usa--possibly generalisations but how dare you mention austin powers--its lucky we all dont have each others home addresses!!