Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Respect

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 1st August 2002, 18:08

Laryska
Smile My passion

Raj, Thank you for your words of advice. Lately I have experienced many emotional ups and downs... but finally I think I have over come some of this.
You see Raj, I have not only experienced pain from relationships with men, but also my family relations have been hurt somewhat too. But, last night I finally over came some of this trauma. And the reason I know I overcame this is because I created a great peice of work. I am an artist by hobby, and for the longest time because of all this pressure and stress I was not able to compose a decent peice of work. And finally last night I painted a wonderful painting of ukraine and it's steppes. Last night I was able to free some of my "bottled" up emotions into a beautiful peice of work. This work reflected what I long for and what my passion is. This is Ukraine and it's culture.
I don't leave for Ukraine until next summer for my siste's wedding. But, until then I can capture ukraine in my work, and this will set my emotions free.
Old 1st August 2002, 21:15
Former Member

Nurse_Betty
Quote:
The court will now adjourn as the justice of peace is troubled again by his headaches and he needs to send an urgent SOS to Nurse_Betty.
You got my number.
Old 2nd August 2002, 05:36

Rajkumar is on a distinguished road
Smile

All sit!Thank you.May I welcome CameoJoe who is on an observer status in this court proceeding.Before I proceed I wish to imform the court that Nurse_Betty answered my SOS and this time she was both physically and mentally present in my room except that my hands couldn't move to greet her.I was taken aback by her saintly look.Not to forget my headache dissappeared and my mother is a little worried about my recurrent headache.How I wish I could tell her that I only wished my headaches happened more often.Lets now get a bit more serious and lets keep focussed in our court proceedings and besides we have all of a sudden an unexpected guest here today that is CameoJoe.CameoJoe's main intention here today is to check the relevancy of this court's findings and to make the necessary recommendations on the Reality of what has been happening so far in Ukraine.com, especially in this thread.Members of the jury may I remind you that CameoJoe is under the impression that the very existence of Reality does not exist in the internet.It is therefor our responsibility to prove to him otherwise and may I call upon the respected members of the court to exercise this with the upmost care and prove it to him.I would also wish to imform the court that Laryska has not suffered from any pain whatsoever from any relationship with a man.How strange can this be may have caught you members of the jury by surprise as much as it has put me in such an embrassing situation here today.However the court wishes to make a formal apology to Laryska for assuming otherwise and causing whatever embrassment to her.The court is however grateful to her valuable contribution in ukraine.com and for her participation in this thread which I am sure Laryska has given us great insight on how a lady should behave and react in a relationship with a man. But today ever since Donquichotte went on with Laryska that Love is a Game I sat back and analysed what Donquichotte was trying to tell Laryska.When love between two revolves around emotions and if it is played as a game than there must be a winner,loser or a draw.So in this game of love the winner is the party who has broken the relationship,the loser is the one who suffers from the failed relationship and if it is a draw than there is a mutual understanding to end the relationship. Basing on this I would agree to a certain extent with Donquichotte that Love is a Game.Who plays the game of love after all?The winner in the failed relationship who has broken the heart of the other party as well as the patners who ended the relationship mutually have played the game of love afterall.It is these people who actually had all along played the game of love and it is these people who did not suffer from any form of emotional trauma.To them love was a game after all and they had nothing to lose at the end of their relationship.But who suffers in this game of love? That person in that failed relationship who never played it as a game of love but was made a victim by the party who broke that relationship.I would use the word victim to that person whose heart was broken by that party who played love as a game and became an eventual winner.I suppose Donquichotte was trying to tell this to Laryska when he said love is also a game after all.It all depends on how you want to play love as a game or not.That's what I see when Donquichotte meant that Love too can be a game afterall and it is actually how you participate in this game of love.How wise is my friend Donquichotte after all.I was puzzled earlier but I see now with clarity in my mind about how love too can be played as a game.Play love as a game if you have fixed your mind about it and have mutually agreed with the other patner.But don't play love as a game if you want to be a winner as you only hurt the other and make her a victim of your own desires and intentions.For this the court aknowledges the wisdom in Donquichotte.Could someone wake up CameoJoe.Thank You.Apology accepted CameoJoe.Laryska it is sad to hear that you are having some emotional setbacks with your family and what you are doing by channeling your emotional energy into painting is the greatest thing you can do in such circumstances.I hope these words of a great saint will help you Laryska-"Do not take life's experiences too seriously.Above all,do not let them hurt you for in reality they are nothing worthy but dream experiences.If circumstances are bad and you have to bear them,do not make them part of you.Play your part in life,but never forget that it is only part in life,but never forget that it is only a role.(Paramhan Yogananda).Now coming back to Donquichotte I wish to imform you all the mistress in Donquichotte's life was no other than is work.Since his work was is mistress the court at this stage cannot come to a verdict until the poor lover of his is brought to this court and her testimonial is heard in close camera.A subpoena has been issued to her by the court for her to be present and until Donquichotte returns from Ukraine the court will adjourn now.This will give me enough time to search for Nurse_Betty's phone number.The justice of peace is begining to get a headache not because of the court proceedings but thinking of Nurse_Betty.How strange can headaches be these days.Don't you agree Laryska.
Old 2nd August 2002, 16:13
Former Member

Nurse_Betty
Quote:
This will give me enough time to search for Nurse_Betty's phone number.
Did you loose my number, Raj? Call information.
Old 3rd August 2002, 09:48

CameoJoe
Observation of the Court Raj.

HiYa,

If this be a court then I be a judge who observes the court and the procedure of the mechanics involved.
This court is filled with with feminism to a large degree and that's legal in all respects but I wonder what elements of feminism you direct your motions and petitions to the court "RAJ" ???

CameoJoe
Old 5th August 2002, 04:26

Rajkumar is on a distinguished road
Smile Judge CameoJoe....My Motion and Petition

Good Morning Judge CameoJoe.I must seek an apology from you my lord for my delay in appearing before you as I was held up in lower courts.However I am prepared to show you the elements of feminisim where my motions and petitions will be directed in this court today where my Lordship is presiding today.With due respects to my Lord I wish to at a later stage of time to apply to the courts with regard to your standings in feminisim and if my Lord takes such a stand which is bias otherwise then I have no choice but to call for a motion of no confidence upon you and as such you must disqualify yourself from this case.If this is agreed by you my Lord then I shall waste no time in presenting my facts to the court.My Lord must understand very clearly that the very start of this thread by Kaizer was merely to show some respect to women especially to those of the sorry desperate case where men has such has failed in giving that respect to such women.Kaizer has remarked how men treat women as objects and do not give them love and respect they deserve.He further points out that man always has this feeling that such woman of the desperate sorry case should always be grateful to these man whom they are married to and had taken them from poverty.In otherwards Kaizer feels that if one could see them as woman one can get the respect and love back from them.My Lord CameoJoe, should respect to a woman be an element of feminisim as my Lord puts it? Never my Lord respect to any woman is not an element of feminisim as my Lord has put it but a basic right a woman deserves just like man in such situations.This will justify woman has than having equal rights as man and respect as such in that context is an element of feminisim which my Lord seems to disagree.Kaizer further adds that man should be grateful to woman as she is willing to share her life with a man and not the other way where man feels woman should be grateful to man because of their desperate sorry situation.I hope my Lord CameoJoe is very clear about this that is respect to a woman we man get respect in return followed by her love.In the same way man should not pity woman as we man want to share our life's with them so how can woman be even considered as a pitiful one, has also been enlightened by Kaizer.In short my Lord woman has all the very rights equal to man and respect as such should be shown to them in the same manner and man should not demand it but learn to get it and to gain that respect from woman man should also know how to give it in return.Now that my Lord has been enlightened by the facts from Kaizer on respect to woman I shall now proceed to the facts presented by a woman who is no other than our most respected member of ukraine.com that is Laryska who has thrown a lot of light on the capabilities of woman as such which will also make my Lord feel ashamed as man.I too must admit that I am in the same shoes as my Lord in front of Laryska.As I have been called for some urgent matters I seek for an adjournment from my Lord.Thank You judge CameoJoe
Old 5th August 2002, 07:56

Laryska
Right.

Thank you Raj for your very insightful conclusions to this whole situation, and for your support. Also, how are you?? How is the new health resort?? How is your daughter? In case you are wondering... I am doing great!!

I want to get things straight..... What is feminism?? This is the advocacy of women's rights and sexual equality (Oxford Dictionary definition)
I want to ask you Joe, what is wrong with this?? I always feel feminism gets a negative connotation when people think of feminism as being those women "feminists" who rebel against society and are huge anarchists. Alot of feminist groups around the world are very negative towards promoting women's rights. Many try outrageous demonstrations to try and make a point, but many of these demonstrations don't do anything.
I think that you Joe, think of these women and so you hate the whole idea of feminism, because to you you have the idea of these rebelious "cat fights". And you do have a point, those women can be crazy.
But, I assure I am not those women. I stay far away from such a group. I try to promote female equality in little ways. And not just female equality, but human equality. I always feel it's the fine detail or the "little stuff" that paint the whole picture, and this is what I strive for.
Also, I have noticed on many occasions, that when men feel vulnerable to the power of a woman, when they are intimidated by this, they are so quick to judge and smear the women as a drastic "feminist". When men don't get their way, and are put off guard they are quick to their defences with rude accusations.
I hope you are not one of these men Cameo Joe! And if you are..... then you should grab yourself a life.
However, I must admit, their are those very insecure women that do exist in society. They too are quick to judge men. When they feel threatend they are so quick to call men pigs, and dogs. This is sad, but there are always these sad cases in the world that don't have any purpose or contribution to this society.
Let's all hope there aren't any of these sad cases on ukraine.com. If there are, they will slowly disappear for they are a disgrace to this site, and to the ukrainians on this site.