Notices

Respect

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 31st July 2002, 08:00

Donquichotte
Smile Beauties of Ukraine

Quote:
Originally posted by Laryska
Raj, Don, how is your holiday??? I am planning a trip to Ukraine next summer, so I am already counting the days till I leave.
What impression do you get from the ukrainian people? I always find it interesting to know what other people think of my culture.
Laryska,

That is a very difficult question as I was only twice in Ukraine, once for three days in Kiev, the other a week in Odessa.
These stays are way too short to have an understanding of Ukraine and its culture, and its only about impressions stricto sensu that I can speak of.
Both in Kiev and Odessa I loved the architecture very much, at least in the historical districts.I won't go through the list of sightseeing points, there is another section for that, all I can say is it is culture wise a rich country, a culture with references going from the Byzantine Empire (kiev st Sofia) to French XIXth century (Odessa was developed by the duke of Richelieu).
It reminds us, who were born and grew up in a world where Ukraine, Russia,..were behind a iron curtain, that this was all just a short period of history, and that cultural, trading,..bounds had been forgotten but not severed or destroyed.
People wise, there is not much I can say, they are neither better nor worse than anywhere I have been.
One thing I can add though, is that they have a tough life and most of them seem to deal with poverty, lack of many things..with courage and dignity, and that is a lot to say.
The young generation will do well eventually with hard work and commitment, but unfortunately the elderly are a sacrified generation, the changes came to late for them and they will only live the downside of it.
Old 31st July 2002, 10:21

Rajkumar is on a distinguished road
Wink

Please rise! Not for the justice of peace but to honour our respected Laryska who has taken her precious time off from her busy schedule to present herself today in front of us and to continue our court proceedings which have been petition by no other than our wiseman Donquichotte who seeks a penalty on having a stubbborn heart and the relevance of this court proceedings is to arrive at a conclusion on what were the circumstances which led them to have a stubborn heart and to find out whether stubborn hearts is an act of crime.Once again I must remind the members of jury that Laryska is not here to face any charges of criminal act whatsoever but to give us her views on why and what has led her to have a stubborn heart. For this the court is so grateful to have her here today with us and her valuable contributions in her postings in ukraine.com speaks for her as a woman with the best philosophy in life and a woman with the best principles in life. Thank you Laryska.The court is indebted in many ways to Donquichotte who with his play of words in his posting with Laryska finally made her confess that she too has a stubborn heart just like him.Today the court is presented with a question by our respected lady Laryska whether a stubborn heart is a crime.Before we proceed any further let me remind the members of the jury that the court is now faced with two important issues that is the penalty for Donquichotte for having a stubborn heart and whether a stubbborn heart is an act of crime as asked by our lady Laryska.How very interesting two people with stubborn hearts have put the court into such a predicament.The justice of peace seeks an adjournment as he is now troubled with a headache and needs time to seek further clarification on the true intentions of these two stubborn hearts.One with a subborn heart needs a penalty and the other with a stubborn heart wants to know whether it is a crime.Members of the jury please take note of this in case you all have missed this crucial link with these two having stubborn hearts.Once again let me remind the members of the jury that this is court proceeding is on a fact finding mission to find out whether a stubborn heart is a criminal act violating the normal human feeling and if it is so than a penalty which is the most appropriate must be handed to that person who has commited such an offence deemed fit by this court.But if stubborn heart is not a crime than it shall be so and for this my wiseman Donquichotte will have to address the court and tell the court why he should not be exempted from a penalty.This justice of peace will accept the jury's verdict as final and no appeals of the verdict will be entertained in any other courts.The justice of peace is in an akward situation as he is faced with two people with stubborn hearts,one asking for a penalty while the other seeks an explaination whether a stubborn heart amounts to a crime for it to deserve a penalty.The justice of peace as faced many court battles in his life as well as been invited to preside in a court hearing but never has he been faced with such an akward situation as this as the two are his very close friends.Yet leaving aside all this the justice of peace is only trying to come to a very good solution for these two with stubborn hearts.The court adjourns now and the next court hearing will be announced as soon as this headache of the justice of peace is cured.I wonder whether Nurse_Betty will do a country housecall as I have just got my Health Insurance policy enforced.
Old 31st July 2002, 13:39

Donquichotte
Smile plea bargain

Your honour,
Members of the jury,
Dear Public,

My plea, as a woman skirt should be, will be short enough to attract attention but long enough to cover the subject.

I plead guilty on the charges pressed against me by the attorney general Edmond Albert Larisko and have chosen the Malaysian jurisdiction to ensure a fair trial and avoid antieuropean reactions.
Now, what am I rightfully accused of ? having broken the heart of a woman I had loved for over five years because of a new mistress ? Yes I have, and did enjoy it. Or was it the mistress's heart I broke ? Or again was it my own heart broken by two mistresses ? I must say I am getting a bit confused, but all of the above is probably right.
Matters of love are so complicated.. and I guess it is like sex, the more you talk about it, the less likely you're getting any practice so I should be punished and forgiven.

With this I rest my case and depart to pack my suitcase, as my plane to Kiev is taking off tomorrow morning.

Wishing to all my new friends from Ukraine.com a nice month of August,

Au revoir et a bientt.
Old 31st July 2002, 14:14
Former Member

Nurse_Betty
Quote:
I wonder whether Nurse_Betty will do a country housecall as I have just got my Health Insurance policy enforced.
Are you sick, Raj? Or is it for the future boo-boos? I wll blow on them and make it all better.
Old 1st August 2002, 04:20

CameoJoe
Get Some Fresh Air People...

HiYa,

I'm glad that the internet is only an internet because you people have driven home the word "REALITY" to a new level.

Raj you gotta get a life other than here where you can talk on the fem side...lol

The rest of you seek an invisible longing for love that probably won't be found here but keep trying okay....

CameoJoe
Old 1st August 2002, 05:34

Laryska
?

CJ, Thanks for spoiling our good conversations...... I know what you mean about getting a life. But, I don't think it is as if we all sit here on ukraine.com 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. It is addictive, and maybe you should get a life too, since you like to come on here too. LOL...
The thing about this site is people tend to share personal stories, and experiences because maybe they are not scared to reveal these things to people that live in different parts of the world. People feel safe revealing things here because they know that people they know in their daily lives will not find out about it. This is possible by the beauty of the internet, and it's ability to mask some of our identity. And besides it's fun to talk to perfect strangers.... don't you think??
Old 1st August 2002, 08:48

Rajkumar is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Good morning members of the jury.Before we start with the court proceedings I would like to thank Nurse_Betty for giving me an instant cure for my headache.Apparently she appeared in my dream and whispered a few words and when I got up this morning my headache dissappeared but my room had a certain aroma and I felt that she was physically present after all.Thank you Nurse_Betty as you have been a great help as well as an inspiration for me in this complicated legal proceeding which I am presiding.Without wasting anymore of the courts time I wish to imform the members of the jury that the court proceedings will carry on despite the abscence of Donquichotte and Laryska who have seeked the permission of the court to take a vacation to Ukraine as they have been troubled with the existing pressure from this proceedings.I may further add that Donquichotte has officially applied for a plea bargain through his lawyers and considering the fact that he has the upmost respect for the MalaysianJ Jurisdiction(I am honoured to hear that Donquichotte about the fairness in the Malaysian system of justice compared to that in Europe)I have no choice but to respect his wishes and give the upmost consideration in mitigating his plea.May I take this oppourtinity to wish Donquichotte and Laryska a pleasant and safe journey(I am in tears now without both of you all)and please don't forget that I am always here for you all.Now leaving aside all our emotions let the court proceedings begin.Why does one have stubborn hearts? Does stubborn hearts arise from some sort of trauma in a man's or woman's life? What sort of trauma's lead a person to have a stubborn heart? Or is stubborn heart an inborn nature of a human being? Finally does stubborn heart fall as an offence to constitute it under a criminal act.Members of the jury please lend me your hears and listen very carefullt on what i have to say about this.Most of the times but not at all times stubborn hearts is the result of pain inflicted on one's heart.The pain inflicted on that heart can be so intense that it causes a devastation in one's life to the extent that one may even be insane or to the extent that one may even be a total mental wreck.To others such a pain inflicted on their hearts has even lead them to suicides and to some their lives have become meaningless.To others such pain inflicted on their hearts has made them stubborn and this my members of jury is what my two friends have that is a stubborn heart.What could cause such intense pain in their hearts for them to react in such a manner as described above.? Well it must be so painfull to them that they have reacted in such a manner.Members of the jury we all know what is pain and we have experienced pain one way or the other.We have experienced pain from injuries and we know how it feels,we have experienced pain from medical conditions we know how it feels but the pain from a failed relationship seems so different that one can even go to the extent of commiting suicide.That's it members of the jury failure in a relationship inflicts such a pain which seems worst than the pain of cancer.Members of the jury today I am going to share my views on FAILED RELATIONSHIP which has inflicted so much pain onto those in a failed relationship.In fact in the course of my years I have had failed relationships and I guess that makes ma quite qualified to touch on this topic.First I must stress that men and woman are two seperate and different human beings.If we expect our boyfriend/girlfriend to feel and think like us from day one we would be heading for the rocks in our relationship.Woman and man look at love from different eyes.Of course it is only ideal for one to love us for what we are.Most men love a girl physically whereas a girl would love a man for what he can provide.There is nothing wrong in this as man loves what he sees and a woman love what they can get.In otherwards for a man what he sees is what he gets.I hope members of the jury you have undrestood this very clearly that is I am stressing the different priorities between man and woman.A girl goes for both money and time.This is where the conflict starts when a man is struggling to make money and most of his time is spent on this and he is not around.This may then be the begining of a drift in their relationship.Money would then be the problem in the relationship and most of the problems in a relationship is financial in nature.So we have a man stuggling to make money and time which a woman wants with the man is taken up by his work.At this time temporary scarifices have to be made by both patners for future happiness when we know how money can affect a relationship.But what happens in most cases when they are faced with such a situation is that the relationship goes strained and it heads towards a broken relationship.At this crucial stage towards a broken relationship how many of you all ask youselves how am I going to handle a broken relationship? At this stage the one would feel devasted our hearts will ache and you may have sleepless nights.All this is understandable as you have been emotionally torn.A part of you which has been attached to the other has been cut and yet still attached.This is the pain inflicted to one who has been under such a situation of a broken relationship.If one doesn't feel the pain then it's abnormal.This pain in a failed relationship has led many to commit suicide which is not only stupid but it will give the other patner a hell of a time.So if suicide is not a way out in a failed relationship then what should one do in a failed relationship.Is it then proper for one to have a stubborn heart like my friends Donquichotte and Laryska? This is where I am caught in giving my answer to that question which I have just posed and is stubborn heart as a result of a failed relationship an answer to that question I get even more worried.Personally one must have a stubborn heart from a broken relationship rather then to commit suicide or channel one's pain from this broken relationship to a new guy or girl.But again with a stubborn heart one must not be such that he or she should not have any more relationships and to put an end to this of ever building another relationship.I will always fall back on these words of Anthony Robbins for people with stubborn herts that is"There are no real successes without rejection,the more rejection you get the better you are,the more you have learned the closer you are to your outcome." I want my dearest friends Donquichotte and Laryska to analyse these words of Anthony Robbins and ask yourselves whether there could be some amount of flexibility to your stubborn hearts.A lot of us when we break off are caught and stuck at a moment of time.And that moment is like a vision and until we see the reality only then will the vision be broken and you will be free.To my friends Donquichotte and Laryska please remember that to have loved and failed is better than never to have loved at all.There is so much to learn from a failed relationship of love but if one could be less stubborn in heart and set this heart free one is towards the path of love again.Laryska when Donquichotte pointed out that you too had a stubborn heart I was just worried and concerned for you.It just made me feel that you have taken a firm decision of not letting yourself free to a relationship with man.But Laryska I have come to realise that a stubborn heart is not a crime but it is a very good quality which a woman should possess and this quality will guide you in a way to choose your best patner.Sometimes when I recollect the stories of what my ex-wife told me about her I had wished that if she had a stubborn heart her life would have been much better.But instead she set her heart so free after each broken love affair just to seek temporary happiness and consolation.As for Donquichotte I am sure his stubborn heart must be the wisest decision he has made just like you Laryska.The court will now adjourn as the justice of peace is troubled again by his headaches and he needs to send an urgent SOS to Nurse_Betty.By the way Laryska when are you leaving for Ukraine?Donquichotte at least you can tell us when will you be back fro Ukraine?