Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Respect

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30th July 2002, 05:18

Laryska
Stubborn Heart?

Hi Raj and Don,
Thank you for writing to me, it's nice to read what you have to say.
About being cautious, I think I am and maybe most women are like that. But I know I am because I am a good observer of others, and I try not to make the same mistakes others have made before me. I believe I am cautious because honestly, I know I am good, maybe to good for the guys I am seeing, so I know I don't want to get myself deeper than I need to be. Women have defensive characteristics, so they are naturally cautious. Those that are overly cautious could have been hurt in the past. Old wounds sometimes nver heal.
Raj, when you speak of your ex-wife, and how you want to try and figure out why she has such hatred feelings towards you, does this mean you still have feelings towards her?? If she is your ex-wife, why do you still worry about it??? I understand you have unresolved feeling about your marriage, but this woman is your ex-wife.... so maybe you shouldn't worry about how she feels because if you continue I am worried that you will just cause yourself more emotional pain.
Don, I think I have a stubborn heart. I believe most of what you say about fate. It can be a bunch of b.s., but I still believe it anyways. I am also old fashioned and I still feel it is up to the guy to make the first move. Sometimes when I even try, it doesn't seem the guy notices. And when I don't want to be noticed.. it seems all eyes are on me... But that is the way things go sometimes. Don if you think about your life, have you ever noticed that things happened to you when you least expected them too?? I often reflect on how many times this happend in my life, and maybe this is why I haven't given up on fate.
Old 30th July 2002, 09:04

Rajkumar is on a distinguished road
Smile

Donquichotte,now I have to accept a penalty from you when all my life has been full of penalities when I still haven't broken any laws except that I may do things which I believe is right and having a clear conscience about it but to others it maybe wrong and they would not have done what I did.To them what I did was like breaking a law and I deserved a peanalty for it.When I got married how many of my friends and relations were against me marrying my girl and today after my divorce they tell me that's the penalty I had to pay for not listening to my parents and them.Laryska though I am divorced from my wife we still stay under the same roof except that we don't have that relationship of a husband and wife.For what has happened to me I don't have any sort of feelings for her but because of my daughter who needs both the parents and the love I have for my daughter I would dare to say I fear for my ex-wife because I want here to be around for my daughter's sake who is so happy with us as a family.That's another penalty for being divorced that is fearing my ex-wife as I want her to be around for my daughter's sake.I have told you the truth Laryska and it may seem very odd.But I have no other choice.Besides I don't see any sort of reconcillation from my ex-wife either.My friends just tell me that I am wasting my life and what am I working for and earning all this money when I just could get remarried and have a beautiful life ahead for me.But thinking of my only daughter I am not too convinced about what they tell me and I continue my life as it is with my ex-wife and daughter as the inner happiness is my daughter's feelings and happiness.I thought of having a mistress(not Donquichotte's idea of mistress)but my conscience doesn't allow me to do this either.The idea of having a mistress without marriage is against my religion and philosophy.So let it be Laryska and wait for that "spark".So goes Donquichotte leaving his mistress behind for a vacation.This must be the third time since I heard that from Donquichotte.Tell me Donquichotte where did you go in the last vacation of yours.I remember you did mention about a vacation in one of your threads.Something tells me you will meet your girl in one of these vacations of yours and are you looking for such an encounter? So it looks like for Donquichotte "money works for him" and "not he works for money" otherwise how can he afford vacations so frequently.Now coming to my penalty I would accept it on one condition and that is if only you could deliver the penalty in Malaysia to me and Laryska will be your guest to witness it.Am I being fair Donquichotte and Laryska? Laryska if you permit me I would like to run down an analysis about you, all because I want to know how I fair in my analysis and to know that the views of yours I have read in all the threads is the same as my imagination about you.I sometimes sit and imagine who could you all be especially you Laryska,Donquichotte,Forest,MR.Ulysess,Nurse_Betty,ricknorth,SweetNovember,CameoJoe and johncullen.It has been nice to post here to you all in ukraine.com but hope one day we meet in person.The wiseman did put it well when he talked about fate but sometimes Laryska if we are not smart enough and leave it to fate it will ultimately ruin us.Believe in youself more than anything,though it may be a struggle but the end results are more satisfying and the conscience is clearer.At one time I blamed all my failures on fate but today when I fail I stay in it and when I fail I learn from it and that keeps me going.Most of the times whether success or failures we attribute it to fate.No Laryska fate is just an a human reaction but it is we who determine that fate.I have lived with this philosophy "Dare To Fail" and not leaving it to fate anymore and I have found peace within myself and a satisfaction to continue life.If I had left it to fate I guess there is nothing left for me to continue my life.Laryska the next time when you are not being noticed by any boy just go up to them and tell them that they need to see an optician and in case they notice you and you don't notice them you too better see an optician.Please take this with a sense of humour.Bye
Old 30th July 2002, 17:43

Donquichotte
Wink Re: Stubborn Heart? yes you do (and that 's the way it should be)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Laryska
[B] I know I am good, maybe to good for the guys I am seeing, so I know I don't want to get myself deeper than I need to be.
Don, I think I have a stubborn heart. I believe most of what you say about fate. It can be a bunch of b.s., but I still believe it anyways. I am also old fashioned and I still feel it is up to the guy to make the first move. Sometimes when I even try, it doesn't seem the guy notices. And when I don't want to be noticed.. it seems all eyes are on me... But that is the way things go sometimes. Don if you think about your life, have you ever noticed that things happened to you when you least expected them too??

Hi ,Modest Laryska (too good for guys! ) with whom I seem to agree at least about the old fashioned way eventhough sometimes it helps to give an hint to the guy.
Things have indeed happened to me when I did not expect them, and that is what makes life so unique and desirable, but that is the result of fortune, on which I try to act and then it becomes fate afterwards.

Raj, the penalty was intended for me not you, you are supposed to inflict on me as payment of my debt to stubborn heart !
Old 30th July 2002, 18:24

Donquichotte
Quote:
Originally posted by Rajkumar
[Bbehind
a vacation.This must be the third time since I heard that from Donquichotte.Tell me Donquichotte where did you go in the last vacation of yours.I remember you did mention about a vacation in one of your threads.Something tells me you will meet your girl in one of these vacations of yours and are you looking for such an encounter? So it looks like for Donquichotte "money works for him" and "not he works for money" otherwise how can he afford vacations so frequently.

Laryska the next time when you are not being noticed by any boy just go up to them and tell them that they need to see an optician and in case they notice you and you don't notice them you too better see an optician.Please take this with a sense of humour.Bye [/B]

Dear Raj,

It is only my fifth week of vacation since the beginning of this year, ain't a hard working man untitled to some well deserved rest ?
Unfortunately I am not yet yahtooted ( i.e ,rich enough to live on interests of my money accounts) but working on it.
Iam going thursday to Odessa, Balaklava, Sebastopol,Yalta,...and will travel all around this part of Ukraine for a couple of weeks.
Quite frankly Raj, I do not plan to find "my girl" in such a short trip nor on any vacation, as these things takes time, something one is short of on vacation.
And that's not even mentioning cultural differences,(eastern women are tougher than most western men ) language barriers, (I remember once in a Kiev restaurant trying to talk to the most charming young woman I thought I had just rescued from an american businessman : she spoke as much english/french as I spoke Ukrainian, two words, and all we did was smile at each other for a couple of minutes before going our separate ways. I swore that same night to spend all of my next vacations in Monaco, Switzerland,Quebec or french speaking Africa )

PS : I have very recently found out how to include smilies into the posts, so forgive me for using them without moderation.
Old 30th July 2002, 19:19

Laryska
Beauty of Imagination..

Raj, you brought up a very good point about imgination. I too sit and wonder what everyone looks like on this site, and if everyone is who they say they are. Maybe half of the men I comment to on this site are women... I have no idea. But, I assure you, I do believe both you Raj, and Don.
Raj, thank you for your comments about fate. Again, you and Don made me see things differently and I believe this is very valuable.
Raj, about your situation with your wife, I believe only you know what is best for you. And if you can handle living with someone you don't love anymore for the sake of your child, then this is what you have to do. You are brave, and one day maybe your daughter will understand this.
Don, how is your holiday??? I am planning a trip to Ukraine next summer, so I am already counting the days till I leave.
What impression do you get from the ukrainian people? I always find it interesting to know what other people think of my culture.
Old 31st July 2002, 06:27

Rajkumar is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Donquichotte I am giggling within myself about "stubborn hearts" and how I wish I could have the pleasure to handle the penalty.Thanks for guiding me to "stubborn hearts" otherwise I wouldn't have caught it anyway.So that qualifies me to be a justice of peace.So we have two hearts which are stubborn and I am called upon to handle the penalty and that too to you Donquichotte.How I wish the other "stubbborn heart" is also like you.How about the penalty to the other "stubborn" heart? Since I am bestowed with the powers as a justice of peace let me follow the proceedings in full accordance to the laws of human relationship.Lets start with you first Donquichotte and I shall come to the other "stubborn heart" in due time.Donquichotte tell me whether your "stubborn heart" was the result of a previous relationship with a woman you were in love with? Thank you Donquichotte for your sincere and honest answer that your "stubborn heart" was the result of your broken love affair with the woman whom you had a relationship for more than 5 years and the woman whom you loved and cared so much.The court sympathizeises with you in any case but at the same time it has also come to our understanding that your relationship with this woman whom you loved very much had to come to an end because you were having a "mistress" and you did not want to part from this mistress of yours.Is that true Donquichotte and if it is true kindly explain to the court your justification in keeping your mistress while at the same time convincing your woman the love you have for her.The court finds it very difficult to understand this and your explaination will help the court in arriving at some sort of conclusion with regard to your present "stubborn heart".Donquichotte the court will give you enough time to answer this question and will also give you full immunity from all legal implications if you choose to answer this question.Have I made myself clear to you on this Donquichotte and if you wish me to repeat the question or rephrase it in such a manner that you understand the question the court will be obligied to do so.Thank you Donquichotte.The court has received a sworn statement from Donquichotte with regard to why he has a "stubborn heart" and finds it difficult to arrive at any conclusion at the moment and therefore request further time to make its conclusions and to give the appropriate penalty.So Donquichotte you are free to go for the moment but to make yourself available at any time when the court requests so.You are also requested to surrender your international passport until the court decides so.The full judgement will be handed to you in person once the court has gone through the next "stubborn heart".Unfourtanetly the court is facing a difficult situation with the second "stubborn heart" as she has not given the consent to the court to hand over a penalty to her although she has confessed just like Donquichotte to be a "stubborn heart".But the court will give her enough time to her and hope she will do the same as Donquichotte.The court also undertsands that the "stubborn heart" is a woman of integerity and has the highest standards of morals and character and the court has the greatest respect for her.All the court wants to do is to help these people with "stubborn hearts" and to find out exactly what led them to this and to get "stubborn hearts" back to the path of romance and love.That is the only penalty I as a justice of peace would like to hand to those with the "stubborn hearts".Besides Donquichotte is trying to ask something here and I am almost near it but some are not seeing to his cry of help.
Old 31st July 2002, 07:14

Laryska
Smile

Thank you to the courts for your sympathy towards me. I did not know it was a crime to have a stubborn heart, nor did I know I was facing a penatly.
Do the courts believe it is posible to be stuborn and a romantic at the same time?? Is this a crime too? I believe I lead this kind of life. Is it possible.... a stuborn romantic???
I know one thing, if I was not stubborn for some of my life.... I would never have had control of my destiny.. I have to admit, most times I live my life like this.... "it's my way or the highway".
I hope this isn't a crime too.....