Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

We are good people...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25th February 2000, 08:35

Ruslana
Zhenya, About music: I read an interview with 'Mumiy Troll'' in yesturday's newspaper. He's a really interesting guy, describes in details his new 'Tochno, rtut', aloe' albom as a great and original one. I really would like to hear it. They have couple songs with I guess, Japaniese, opera singers (something unique). You know, they are planing their next concert- in Japan. Just leting you know. Would you like to go there? Mumiy Troll' said that we don't need to have any payble tickets or any visas, and we will not be stopped on the borders, if we will go there on white Yahta. Krugosvitnya podorozh. There is the low: when anyone coming from the sea or ocean to any country, nobody have a right to send them back, borders have to accept them. Nice
O...about me? I am gril of the spring. I live in spring and die in winter. Vesna!!!!!!.... Do you feel first steps of the spring? She aviles everything. She brings to people LOVE. She bring to people LIFE. She is me.
Old 25th February 2000, 08:51

Yulia
Well, well, well, while I wasn't here, you guys are doing the reform? Let see what Zhenya is up to now...
Beata? my dear? Who is the best???? -
I am the Sunshine - that says it all and no questions!!! Yes, I'm very spoiled, but the way everybody loves me it's understandable. So - relax and don't even try.
The Water Gods gave me all the magic charms, if you've been with me one time you will come back.
The Wind Gods put my toungue on the right place, so I can talk anybody out of their mind.
The Sun Gods give me all the magic powers and that's why I'm undefitable.
The Fire Gods gave me sparcle that bursts into flames when I'm angry.
Old 25th February 2000, 08:54

Yulia
O! And Ruslana - Az es'm the one of the Spring, because I was actually born in the Spring, and I'll have to kill myself in the Fall, if God of Spring won't kill me. And if you will try to be Me - She(The Spring) will kill you.
Old 25th February 2000, 09:14

olya
Nice, everybody! I can't compete with you in this kind of discussion (just can't write as well as Yulia or Roman or others...) Marinka, I love people too, but I was not good in humanitarian classes. :-( I don't think there is a two-way relationship between the two things.
I'm very good in Math, though (Zhenya, we meant to be together! :-) or Statistics or programming. Yea, I'm smart (as well as modest :-) and also pretty. So, am I not the PERFECT here???

:-)

[This message has been edited by olya (edited 25 February 2000).]
Old 25th February 2000, 09:27

Zhenya is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh, how promising, Olya. I like girls who are good at math.
Ruslana, you were very romantic and natural. Way to go.
Yulia as usual doesn't experience lack of attention.
I don't think I'll go to Japan. I'd love to, but don't have any time right now. One of my friends who doesn't care too much about Mumiy Troll has been to their concert, and I whose life IS Mumiy Troll- can't go. ..it happens. Let's just wait.
Old 25th February 2000, 09:37

Ruslana
Yulia, There is no God of the spring, there is just SPRING. And she gave to you a gift- LIFE Volue it! Zhyvy sobi spokiyno. Don't kill yourself.
Old 25th February 2000, 09:40

Zhenya is an unknown quantity at this point
Now Ruslana. This message is for you.
If you want to listen to Mumiy Troll you should first download some software. Go to www.mp3.com , then click on "software", then on "free download" under Real Jukebox icon and download. I assume you know how to install it after that. But if you are using computer in your college or school- you may not need to download anything.
After you have the software installed you go ahead to www.cdru.com Click on "pusk" button there. Click on "Muz. Arhiv", click on Letter "m", click on "Mumiy Troll", click on the album you like, and then click on the song you like and enjoy yourself. Ask if in trouble.
Regards...