Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

We are good people...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd February 2000, 09:46

Ruslana
O. Stas, I'm sorry you did not know about it, but I brought those wonderful news in the topic calls "For people who like Ukrainian music". I even scaned the internt cite for those who want more information. Their concert was on 19-21 I guess. Sorry...
Old 23rd February 2000, 09:55

StasUA
Send a message via ICQ to StasUA
Old 23rd February 2000, 12:24

Zhenya is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello everybody.
First of all a big thanks in form of a kiss to dear Olya for appreciating me and also for her existing on this board. I think other guys should join me in that move.
As for Ruslana: I'll do the same as to Olya, but I'll do it myself, without anyone joining.
I bet you are a wonderful person, just tell us how wonderful you are. You can start either from the inside or from the outside. Or both. Like if I were you I'd say: "Oh, I'm so good inside-out, ...."
As for your question, Ruslana, there was only truth in my post, but I also have some bad features which you don't know about. I guess everybody has those. But let's not talk about it in this topic, and if you really want to, you can start a new topic and call it:"we are baaad people". Who knows..., it can collect more replies than this one.

To Stas: I know it's much harder for you to miss VV then for us, who don't live in NYC. I feel so sorry. VV kicks ass. But how come you visited this topic and didn't contribute? Many people would like to know you better, including me.
So, get together people and start posting. There is some kind of attention started to accumulate around myself, and i'd like to disperse it on all of you.
Regards...
Old 23rd February 2000, 14:02

B_Ungaro
Greetings,
Not wanting to write a book about my good qualities, I just tell you one: I can not stay MAD for more than 10-15 seconds.
Old 23rd February 2000, 14:52

kuhlenberg
Indeed, you are all good people. I would like to add that this is an awfully amusing group. It's like the "fun table" at the wedding reception -- the gang that can always be counted on to keep the party going long after the orchestra has packed up and gone home.
It's been a good blend of serious conversation, lighthearted humor, creative enterprises, bites and winks. And let's not forget the nasty uncle and the sweet grandma. I think it is very cool to have stumbled onto this group.

Now, I remove my outstretched lips from your collective buttocks, and respectfully surrender the floor.
Old 23rd February 2000, 15:33

Ruslana
WOOOOOOOW Kuhlenberg, What a bow!!!
Old 23rd February 2000, 17:54

StasUA
Send a message via ICQ to StasUA
Hmm I dont know what to say about my self, I think its not for me to decide what good qualities I have.

[This message has been edited by StasUA (edited 23 February 2000).]