Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Presciptions from the Doc

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13th February 2000, 10:58

Lilly is on a distinguished road
Yulia dear, I apologize, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

I am going to kick Bendover's ass all over the boards on this one. I am wearing jack boots with hobnails. I have to with all the crap this knave has dumped.

How dare this beast cast dispersions, debase and sit in judgement on the respected members of these forums? (to aver)

Has this cur nothing better to do than to masturbate and spew forth such vile seeds of discord?

I warned the miscreant of the gloaming. Eventide is near and gloom is my prognosis for the quack.

BENDOVER:
"Physicaian heal thyself. Scope yourself and see what diverticular connundrum you have created."

Golf terminology, rectal probes, proctological "obiter dictums."

You have an obsession with "holes". Perhaps being the supposed "neural surgeon", you overlooked the hole in your head.

Regards,
LillyNomad
beware her greeneyed walleyed glare.
Old 13th February 2000, 13:27

Dr_BendAver
Wonderful Day,
Yulia you have done it my dear and you win the chocolate factory but be sure to take care of the Oompa Loompa's.
I am so happy you brought out the obvious and can now help others to realize what is obvious to you. Simplicity works best in real life but here we are all comics and act as if we know too much it seems.
Any dictionary is handy and can be used effectively as walleye has shown but to really communicate one must be ready to step into a new world to really make a difference. You have done so and are to be commended.
Scientists know what they are thinking and how to do scientific things even though they fail at communication. Just think how many years with there head in a book they must endure. Life is golden and precious and I hope yours is platinum beyond belief my dear.
Please help those as you say that need help understanding Ukraine and the lovely people there as it would be most interesting and lovely to me. They as well as myself are five year olds and want to learn about your great country.

My sincere love,

Doc aka ???
Old 13th February 2000, 13:28

Dr_BendAver
Wonderful Day,
Yulia you have done it my dear and you win the chocolate factory but be sure to take care of the Oompa Loompa's.
I am so happy you brought out the obvious and can now help others to realize what is obvious to you. Simplicity works best in real life but here we are all comics and act as if we know too much it seems.
Any dictionary is handy and can be used effectively as walleye has shown but to really communicate one must be ready to step into a new world to really make a difference. You have done so and are to be commended.
Scientists know what they are thinking and how to do scientific things even though they fail at communication. Just think how many years with there head in a book they must endure. Life is golden and precious and I hope yours is platinum beyond belief my dear.
Please help those as you say that need help understanding Ukraine and the lovely people there as it would be most interesting and lovely to me. They as well as myself are five year olds and want to learn about your great country.

My sincere love,

Doc aka ???
Old 13th February 2000, 16:16

Lilly is on a distinguished road
BINGO! Girl you are good.

This was so much fun, and yes, I wore out my dictionary. heh hehe. Good thing I can turn the other cheek. Have a nice day!
LillyNomad

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 13 February 2000).]
Old 13th February 2000, 16:48

B_Ungaro
Greetings Dr Greekway,
You idiot. Once is enough from your postings.
What are you trying to do, confuse us. If you need instruction on how to make postings
without a duplicate posting, go to the FAQ section at the top of the page. Buthole

[This message has been edited by B.Ungaro (edited 13 February 2000).]
Old 13th February 2000, 22:47

Dr_BendAver
Wonderful Day,
If you figure out who I am and I have other postings here under another name it would be my pleasure to send you fifth of absolute vodka.To any destination in the world it will be sent.
Clue- NOPE

DOC
Old 13th February 2000, 23:15

Phillip
Up the anti