Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Presciptions from the Doc

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12th February 2000, 12:19

Lilly is on a distinguished road
Ungaro,
Do you remember the Soup Nazi episodes? He was so arrogant with his imperious attitudes. All who came to him were treated like his minions. Sound familiar?

Regards,
LillyNomad,
LillyLangtree,
Jersey Lilly,
Walleye Lilly and the beat goes on....
Old 12th February 2000, 13:14

Wonderful day to you too oh Grandiloquent Pubah!

You must be chortling to yourself as you probe through the neural transmitters while picking our brains via a rectal analysis.Be careful where you poke, you might get an odoriferous reaction.

Know this, oh imperious one, that your conceited overbearing and presumptuous demeanor belies not intelligence, but a self rightous and malevolent nature with an arsenal of inarticulate pernicious barbs aimed at what you perceive as mediocre people.
Well, your sublime majesty, it will be lonely at the top. Remember what I said earlier, "always on the outside, looking in."

We are all viable organisms, each with our own individual characteristics and purpose in life. I would say one fantastic genetic cocktail!!

You should be charged with malfeasance.
Pardon my squinting as the brilliancy or your
pandemic aura is blinding me. Beware of the gloaming; it is pending.

p.s. A two iron is rarely used to get out of a sand trap. It may be quicksand you have decended on. The hole you are digging yourself out of requires a pitching/sand wedge.

Regards,
LillyNomad

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 12 February 2000).]
Old 12th February 2000, 20:38

Yulia
OK, one little question - What does this all has to deal with Ukraine, or at least vodka, or at least medicine???
Old 13th February 2000, 00:15

We don't know where this is heading;is up to Dr. Strange Love, oops I mean Dr. Bendover. He headed this forum,and frankly I find it refreshing.

Let us see what other nuggets or pearls of wisdom he bestows upon us.

You are under the mistaken impression that all these forums must deal strictly with the Ukraine. WRONG! It is the meeting and exchanging of ideas by people of Ukraine heritage primarily and extended to non Ukrainians.THE SUBJECT MATTER CAN BE ANYTHING.

Regards,
Walleye Lilly

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 13 February 2000).]
Old 13th February 2000, 05:45

Dr_BendAver
Wonderful day,
Yes indeed the need for my services are great and from the pestiferous odor it appears I may be too late.
The locks proved my other specialty and can see why walleye thinks a wedge is a sort of gilted prize after having been in the traps for so long. Neddless to say my putter alone for 18 holes will devour your entire set of clubs and leave you wondering if you might leave them on the wall as a remind you of the value therein.
Ukraine.com is a wonderful setting and has great promise of things to be. Too bad the bravo effect is not generating new ideas for substinate issues other than personal and medical problems.

DOC
Old 13th February 2000, 07:19

Oh yes, and your cerebral contribution has greatly enhanced it? Shut up! Pull your head out of your ass, please.

These boards are for general discourse and there is no base line for intellectual capability. Anyone can expound any melange of ideas.
Who made you Soloman to sit in omnipotent judgement? You are a very bitter, arrogant and bias person and I have a sneaky suspicion I know who you are girl.

LillyNomad

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 13 February 2000).]
Old 13th February 2000, 09:24

Yulia
Just speak normal, will you, because I have to twist my brain to understand thing you say. Remember, the smarter you are - the simplier you talk.
And scientist doesn't know what he's talking about unless he can explain his theory to a five year old. I'm 18 and still don't get where are you guys going with it.