Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Which Ukranian city is best for women?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29th May 2002, 09:20

stigharaldsson
I'm currently in Odessa and I've been here about a week. I can't say I'm very impressed with how approachable the women have been so far. I've seen nothing of the notorious desperacy to meet a foreginer to get out of the country. Au contraire, women here don't seem to raise an eyebrow when you speak English. It might have something to do with my age as well though, I'm 19.

Anyhow, now I'm off to see other parts of Ukraine. I heard the student city of Kharkov is a great place to meet young ladies. And Lugansk, the miningtown should be filled with women who are eager to get out..right?

Anyone with more info? Mind you, I'm not interested in any of the agencies.
Old 29th May 2002, 16:17

ric9001
hi

if you would like to find ladies eager to move out the country the best places are agencies
if you would like to meet any friendly and helpfull ladies you could go any places in Ukraine and you will never stay alone if you take care and respect ladies
I love Lviv and Zaporizza
Wish you fun in Ukraine
rh
Old 29th May 2002, 19:36

Irinka
hahahaha

Women in Odessa have seen their share of idiot men who are looking for desperate girls and they have learned to act accordingly. I've seen my share of English-speaking men in Odessa as well, they usually act like pigs and look like they have been raised on a pig farm... I don't want to say all, but definitely most!!!
English is not a foreign language in Odessa, it's a port city and already very multicultural, we have nationalities like Ukrainian, Russian, Greek, Korean, Chinese, British, Irish, French, Turkish, Kuban..etc..
You're right, if you want a desperate lady, you have to look elsewhere.

Irina
Old 29th May 2002, 23:53

jutka
Hi Stig,

You're right, it's probably your age. There are plenty of Ukrainian women wanting (desperate is such a crass word) to leave, just check the websites! They are full of not only Russian, but Ukrainian women as well.
Your age is probably somewhat of a deterrent because they think you're either not ready for a commitment, or that you don't have the kind of money that older men might have. Grow a moustache!! LOL

Irinka,
What do you mean that most of them look like they've been raised on a pig farm? Are you talking about weight, or general appearance?

Jutka
Old 30th May 2002, 00:11

Ulysses
Re: hahahaha

I'm curious about one thing Irinka...You must have seen some examples for idiot men in your city. Please share your stories.

Quote:
Originally posted by Irinka
Women in Odessa have seen their share of idiot men who are looking for desperate girls and they have learned to act accordingly. I've seen my share of English-speaking men in Odessa as well, they usually act like pigs and look like they have been raised on a pig farm... I don't want to say all, but definitely most!!!
English is not a foreign language in Odessa, it's a port city and already very multicultural, we have nationalities like Ukrainian, Russian, Greek, Korean, Chinese, British, Irish, French, Turkish, Kuban..etc..
You're right, if you want a desperate lady, you have to look elsewhere.

Irina
Old 30th May 2002, 00:13

Ulysses
Advice

Jutka is correct. You need the "bling-bling" action. Get a Patek Philipe watch and an SL 600. that will solve your problem!

Quote:
Originally posted by jutka
....you don't have the kind of money that older men might have. Grow a moustache!! LOL

Old 30th May 2002, 00:29

jutka
Another thing,

If those English speaking men (most of them) look and act like pigs, then why do Ukrainain women love to advertise for them so much?

Jutka