Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices


Post your BIRTHDAY here

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 15th May 2002, 02:50
KseniaN KseniaN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 2
KseniaN
May 15, 1976.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 15th May 2002, 05:57
Ulysses Ulysses is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,065
Ulysses
Happy Birthday

It's really May 15? Happy Birthday!...I'm fairly close to you...Mine is one May 28 (1976)

Quote:
Originally posted by KseniaN
May 15, 1976.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 15th May 2002, 06:30
SweetNovember SweetNovember is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 346
SweetNovember
Re: Happy Birthday

Quote:
Originally posted by Ulysses
It's really May 15? Happy Birthday!...I'm fairly close to you...Mine is one May 28 (1976)

Quote:
Originally posted by KseniaN
May 15, 1976.

HA-HA-HA!!!!
So you are in fact older?!
Mine is November 1976
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 15th May 2002, 06:52
Ulysses Ulysses is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,065
Ulysses
Funny

Older...By a few months! I wonder when Raj's bday is?!

Quote:
Originally posted by SweetNovember



HA-HA-HA!!!!
So you are in fact older?!
Mine is November 1976
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 15th May 2002, 11:41
Rajkumar Rajkumar is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,593
Rajkumar is on a distinguished road
Cool Caught you Ulysess and SweetNovember ! My age.....

SO here you are, you two naughty children Ulysess and SweetNovember.You thought you could escape from me, well here I am.For heaven sake its age again between both of you.Bingo I was right all the way and finally you clever little smart Ulysess you hit both in one go that is you finally got SweetNovember's age and the exact choice of yours Ulysess, that is a women older to you in age.Congrulations and Celebrations to the Newly Established Couple. Rajkumar
__________________
Rajkumar
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 15th May 2002, 16:07
Greg_7 Greg_7 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 24
Greg_7
15th Dec 1974
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 15th May 2002, 17:26
Ulysses Ulysses is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,065
Ulysses
Re: Caught you Ulysess and SweetNovember ! My age.....

You ditched the question Raj....What is your birthdate!


Quote:
Originally posted by Rajkumar
SO here you are, you two naughty children Ulysess and SweetNovember.You thought you could escape from me, well here I am.For heaven sake its age again between both of you.Bingo I was right all the way and finally you clever little smart Ulysess you hit both in one go that is you finally got SweetNovember's age and the exact choice of yours Ulysess, that is a women older to you in age.Congrulations and Celebrations to the Newly Established Couple. Rajkumar
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC4 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.