Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

"Traditional Values"

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21st May 2002, 08:55

Rajkumar is on a distinguished road
Wink Forest .... SweetNovember-The End Was Just The Begining....

Well forest I had to post that wakening call to you as I tried posting to you earlier but it never it went through due to some technical difficulties here.Well don't worry about Ulysess as he has agreed to the ceasefire till SN returns.Well I and Ulysess are on some heavy deal and we are in the process of negiotations.You see Forest,he has got the stuff I want and this will benefit my fellow comarades the Tamil Tigers as we are in short supply of that stuff which Ulysess has.Besides Ulysess wants to expand to Asia and I have the underground connections with me for him to infiltrate Asia in that supply he has.So you see it is of mutual benefit to both of us and hope by the grace og God we can conclude the deal.Tell me Forest what do you think of him,this Ulysess.Though I am extremely cautious with him but I can't trust him fully. I am relying on your instinct and please advice me on this.I only trust you.By the way you acted smartly and diffused the situation quickly about your comments on the English women you had posted about.By the way what's your hang ups with these English girls. To me I have a very high respect on them.I used to have some English girlfriends while they were doing their elective posting in India and while we were studying together.Forest,they are admirable in their qualities and they are very sporting girls in every aspect.Except that one(you know what I mean)and they know their limits and they just know how to tell a man off without hurting his feelings.Forest,this is what I call woman of great integerity,character and self-respect,these British girls. In Malaysia it is a status symbol if you are married to a British woman compared to the other nationalities or race.I somehow have a problem with the way they speak especially with their British slang. Whenever I get into a conversation with a British girl I have a hard time figuring out what they are trying to say and I quite often reply them this way that is "I suppose so....or is that so ....or you mean to say....".But they get carried away a little when I imitate their British slang but yet it is still diffucult to get that,you know what I mean.By the way forest you know there is a movie on SweetNovember acted by Keanu Reeves and Charlie Theron and It goes like this -The End Was Just The Begining." Shhh....don't mention it to Ulysesss. Bye. Rajkumar
Old 21st May 2002, 23:14

forest
Hows it going Raj? well I hope. You are certainly giving us a game of cricket. I have not watched the match I have been working 12noon till 10 pm shift since Sunday.so I have not participated in much on the boards, although I make sure I read all new postings. About the English women comments, I was not serious, my wife of 27 years is English she is very understanding, she says it was my humour and the fact that I Am a complete lunatic that first attracted her to me. No I love all women infact I prefer womens company to mens.
You ask what I think about UYLESSES I like his humour and I think you are right he,s smart not as smart as you of course after all you spotted what he was up to with S.N.before even UYLESSES knew he was up to somthing, but then again he does not have your psychic abilities. He did post something about usa being more hard working than Europe that made me bristle a bit but I cannot find it on the boards now perhaps I was mistaken.
all the best Raj good luck in the cricket
Old 21st May 2002, 23:43

Ulysses
Psychic?

Raj,

I congratulate you on your psychic abilities. I need your help for some personal game. I will call my agent in Vegas. How should I put my money on for the World Cup?

Hey Forest,

You are conspiring with the challenged? What is that you are handing him? A detonator? My...Did you plant explosives on the ground I'm standing on? I get it. I know what you to are up to!

hey Forest, about the EU bit, nothing mean intended at the nice EU people...I was just seeing if Signor Ungaro can take it as well as he gives it out. Go to Russia.com and you see what I mean.

Quote:
Originally posted by forest
Hows it going Raj? well I hope. You are certainly giving us a game of cricket. I have not watched the match I have been working 12noon till 10 pm shift since Sunday.so I have not participated in much on the boards, although I make sure I read all new postings. About the English women comments, I was not serious, my wife of 27 years is English she is very understanding, she says it was my humour and the fact that I Am a complete lunatic that first attracted her to me. No I love all women infact I prefer womens company to mens.
You ask what I think about UYLESSES I like his humour and I think you are right he,s smart not as smart as you of course after all you spotted what he was up to with S.N.before even UYLESSES knew he was up to somthing, but then again he does not have your psychic abilities. He did post something about usa being more hard working than Europe that made me bristle a bit but I cannot find it on the boards now perhaps I was mistaken.
all the best Raj good luck in the cricket
Old 22nd May 2002, 08:33

forest
Nice one UYLESSES I never thought of asking Raj to use is psychic abilities to predict the winners of the world cup
How about it Raj who do I put my money on ?.

Will look at the Russia boards Did you know that Bylorussia is going to ban your Ronald Macdonald
Old 22nd May 2002, 16:48

Thumbs up Forest........redlip

Forest,sure my psychic powers can predict the outcome of the world cup.What do you think I am doing? I am in deep mediation off and on to get the full psychic powers and I should be able to help you in the forcast just two days before kick off.So be patient.By the way my mediation gets disturbed with this flashes of a new girl in the boards that is redlip.Try to follow her in the thread Anklets and Penpals in the open board.She is hot suff and somehow my psychic tells me you will get involved with her one way or the other. You can place your bet on this in the meantime.....................(flashes again with a picture I see of you and redlip in a bar and she telling you I like the way you press your shirt......its fading slowly).Check it up Forest this hot stuff redlip. Rajkumar
Old 22nd May 2002, 20:24

Ulysses
Careful, Butcher of the Bay of Bengal

You might get SN jealous just by metioning another woman...Thread lightly.

Quote:
Originally posted by Rajkumar
Forest,sure my psychic powers can predict the outcome of the world cup.What do you think I am doing? I am in deep mediation off and on to get the full psychic powers and I should be able to help you in the forcast just two days before kick off.So be patient.By the way my mediation gets disturbed with this flashes of a new girl in the boards that is redlip.Try to follow her in the thread Anklets and Penpals in the open board.She is hot suff and somehow my psychic tells me you will get involved with her one way or the other. You can place your bet on this in the meantime.....................(flashes again with a picture I see of you and redlip in a bar and she telling you I like the way you press your shirt......its fading slowly).Check it up Forest this hot stuff redlip. Rajkumar
Old 23rd May 2002, 09:24

Cool Reply me on Akward situation.....Ulysess

Shhh....Ulysess,don't worry SN is away.By the way Ulysess,this redlip wants to give an audition to toto.So I suggested it would be a great idea for Forest to make the first move and later he knows how to return the favour.But Ulysess you are innoncent why are you getting messed up here.Don't even have any ideas on redlip.I still haven't got the answer from you on the posting of "akward situation".Would you be courteuos to reply otherwise I won't give you on the forcast results of the World Cup.Remember I am psychic.