Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Education

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18th September 2002, 14:55
Former Member

girlfriend
http://www.1-weight-loss.com/weight_loss_pill_how.html

Are you sure, Raj? I am afraid to take any pills, I want to clean out my body. I had radiation and chemo, do you think I can take any pills?
Old 18th September 2002, 16:22

Rajkumar is on a distinguished road
girlfriend,I my a trueself in ukraine.com but I am not in disguise.Don't you ever try to use those words in your present posting again to me.(I won't mention it).I believe in you and you give me that same respect.I miss a friend Judge CameoJoe but I will always honour your postings to me and I want it to continue.Please understand me.
Old 18th September 2002, 16:32
Former Member

girlfriend
What? What are you talking about?????
Old 19th September 2002, 02:41

Smile

Listen,girlfriend,all I am asking is why do you have to mention things which is not true.What do you exactly mean by,"you just had chemo and radiation".
Today in my life I am faced with the greatest challenge that is to get these people on radiation and chemotherapy well and to give them a better life to continue and for a good prognosis in their medical condition.These therapies alone that is radiation and chemotherapy have not brought any successful cure to the underlying medical condition but complemented along with natural therapy and ayurveda the prognosis is very much better.You see girlfriend my life revolves with such people on radiation and chemotherapy and I share the same frustrations and sufferings like them as most of the times I lose them when I was getting close with them.In this way I have become sensitive to those words you used that is radiation and chemo and I felt you used it jokingly,for I only know the pain and sufferings of these cancer patients.I still thrive in every possible way to get them well.That is where my interest is now and I am using the holistic approach to such cancer patients.Hope with this girlfriend you will understand what I was talking and hope what you had said did not happen to you.
So have you started making your home made Yogurt? Looking forward for your reply and jokes but real serious ones and not on yourself.
Old 19th September 2002, 02:48
Former Member

girlfriend
Raj, it is not very nice of you to accuse me of joking aobut it.
Old 19th September 2002, 05:55

Are you telling me that you were not joking.Lets leave it as it is and get along where we started,that is Kefir.Hope you are not in any way angry with me.If that's the case then listen to this.
"Life is the movie you see through your own unique eyes.It makes little difference what's happiness out there.It's how you take it that counts".
Old 19th September 2002, 17:14

Smile

How are you girlfriend? It is about 11.45pm Malaysian time.I just wanted to say "Good Night" and I hoped that you would have posted.Take care girlfriend.