Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Education

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10th September 2002, 02:20

Laryska
Wink Thank you

Thank you Rajkumar, and Don for posting such nice things to me. I am really busy right now. School is fun, but I am sure you both know it is hard to jugle everything.
The situation with my father, Raj he is an alcoholic. i know you said that it has to be someone who drinks everyday, but I don't believe that is true. He saves it for the weekends.. and when their is something very terrible in his life he will drink during the week. He is an alcoholic because he experiences alcohol withwithdrawl during the week when he cannot drink. It is something i know is true, but thank you for reasuring my otherwise. I honestly don't know why I posted my feelings about alcohol. I honestly do love it, but I am a constant analyzer of myself and others, and i guess I was just wondering about myself, and about what i feel about alcohol. (if that makes any sense)
I am currently studying design, like i mentioned earlier. I will probably major in visiual communication design, (this deals with advertising etc) My studies now do not reflect what I have planned for the future, for I believe and have learnt that I am such a different person, that i am interested in various things. I am constantly changing.
Right now I have to go.
BUt I will share one more thing with you, i have met a man I really do adore, however, i am not sure if he feels the same. one day i will further explain myself, if i feel it is neccessary. But you can imagine and predict what will happen to me for now.
O.k bye, bye DOn and Raj!!
Old 10th September 2002, 07:51

Rajkumar is on a distinguished road
Cool girlfriend-cereful it maybe.....

girlfriend,I am getting worried about you.First you tell me you are craving for Kefir and now you tell me it makes you thirsty.???? I myself is puzzled.Let's say it contains bacteria just like Yogurt than it must contain friendly bacteria.The friendly bacteria in Yogurt is Lactobacillus acidophillus,Lactobacillus casei,lactobacillus bulgairus,lactobacillus longum and bifido bacterium bifidium.Just check and see whether Kefir contains these strains of bacteria and if it doesn't then you are having an adulterated version of Yogurt.You can never say that kefir may have been spiked with some addictives which makes you not only thirsty but the craving desire to drink it.Let me know girlfriend,I am always there to help you.What are friends for afterall.Bye.
Old 10th September 2002, 12:16
Former Member

girlfriend
Thanks, Rajkumar! I will check the Kefir label. But I've also been eating yougurt at work, it's so delocious, our cafetria downstairs makes it themselves, but I think it's fattening. I got my blood test yeaterday and my colesterol went up to 242, just 2 months ago it was 209, and the only differnet thing I did was eating yougurt and took fish oil. My doctor called me and said I have to go on a diet. I am very upset about it.
Old 11th September 2002, 05:49

girlfriend-The benefits of "Yogurt"

girlfriend,believe me it is not the Yogurt that caused your raised cholestrol.I could write a book on Yogurt but I will briefly tell you the benefits of Yogurt.
Yougurt has anti-viral control factors.The lactobacilli in Yogurt produces large amounts of lactic acid and other acids and viruses are not comfortable in an acidic enviroment.Besides these bacteria in Yogurt have the ability to raise the temperature and viruses have difficulty coping with high temperatures levels.The bacteria also synthesizes fatty acids that viruses cannot tolerate.Lactobacilli in Yogurt also secrete viricidal compounds that actually kill viruses.One of the most important of these viricidal compound is hydrogen peroxide.Hope you are not sleeping girlfriend while reading this.
The natural antibiotic extracted from L.acidophilus -acidolin has both antibiotic and antiviral properties.
Recent research has indicated that the friendly bacteria may affect the transmission of the HIV virus that causes AIDS.Selected strains of lactobacilli can protect you against exposure to nasty herpes and flu viruses.The friendly bacteria can help relieve symptoms of these viruses.`
The friendly bacteria eliminates procarcinogenic substances before they can turn carcinogenic.They have the ability to metabolize any procarcinogens that escape and convert them back into non-carcinogenic substances.
The friendly bacteria also increases the immune system of an individual.
One of the greatest benefits I have noted about Yogurt is it benefits in patients having vaginal discharges of non pathological causes.It also helps in patients who are constipated and with recurrent gastritis.
There was a patient of mine a female who had severe acne and she greatly improved with just taking Yogurt and Probiotics.Just guess what she gave me when her acne problem resolved.I leave it to you to guess.
As for your raised cholestrol I suppose it could be the fish oil.By the way why are you taking fish oil? It seems to me that you are quite a health conscious person.I was quite surprised that you had done a blood test to find out your cholestrol levels.People today don't service their body as how they service their cars every 5,000km.Good girlfriend what you had done,checking your Lipid Profile.(Save's Your Heart).Maybe in my next posting I will tell you on how to lower your cholestrol.Hope you continue to drink Yogurt and plese do pass these benefits of yogurt to your friends.Bye
Old 12th September 2002, 00:19
Former Member

girlfriend
Okay, Rajkumar, I am buying a yougurt maker!
Old 12th September 2002, 08:35

Thumbs up

Okay! girlfriend,I am emptying my Beer barrel,for your home made Yogurt.I like "Strawberry" flavour.Bye.
Old 12th September 2002, 16:11
Former Member

girlfriend
Let's just make plain yougust and add fresh fruit to it whichever one likes, I have a psychological barrier to the word flavor because it ususally comes with "artificial", and it makes me quizzy.