Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

HANDSOME RICKNORTH!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11th March 2002, 13:01

Dr_Kassler_JSPS
Re: Very Handsom, Gorgeous You might say...

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilly
and for every response, the good Dr. will send you $100 USD to prove how wealthy and benevolent he is. He is every woman's dream - a super hero - alluring, romantic, a body to die for,intelligent, knowledgeable of the world.
check's in the mail Lilly....
Old 31st March 2002, 12:11

ricknorth
I have my good days and my bad days.
Now, comes trip 3 to see THE REAL SVETLANA.

Am I a "handsome Rick North"? Yes to some, not to others.
I'm like 3BEAN SALAD. When you go to a reunion, church potluck, OCB there is always 3BEAN SALAD and you think it is unappealing but somebody must eat it, right? The real Svetlana happens to like 3 bean salad it turns out. That's good enough for me. I do not seek any threesome action; one on one with "my half" is all it takes.

Rich? Only GREATLY ENRICHED! Enriched by the community here on this board including the European chaps who wish to cut me to ribbons with their pen. Oh well.

A cowboy? Kind of. I did not know I would end up at age 42 being a cowboy. After college I figured I'd be Joe Suburbia, split level home in middle-America, (American born) wife and two snot-nozed kids, desk job, white shirt and tie, dinner parties with other "whiteys". Instead, I did not like the office politics atmosphere, did not care for the sales scene, didn't have the manners for retail or restaurant management. I ended up swinging a hammer and it turns out to be a good place for a guy who doesn't like to take any bullsh*t whatsover. I get up early and have equipment running when all those white collar turds are just rolling out of bed. When, the white collar turds are almost finished with their commute home again, I am just finally shutting down the compressor and generator. I'll give you a tour of this twin cities with 2 million people and we will not find a section of the city where I can't show you something I've built, standing tall and true, like its builder.

Now, I am a few months away from having my Ukraine wife in America. She is perfect for a cowboy. I've noticed a common thread amongst the men who find love in the CIS. A lot of cowboys.

In other words, put in your Frank Sinatra CD and when he sings "I Did It My Way" think of the Rickster.
Old 31st March 2002, 12:34

ricknorth
A University of Minnesota Professor of Economics told an amusing anecdote to our MBA class back in 1986. It aptly applies here.

The Professor told us of a lecture given by Milton Friedman on campus in 1972 or thereabouts, when everyone on college campuses across America was a "Hippie". Milton Friedman wrote books such as "CAPITALISM AND FREEDOM". A right-wing approach to economics, basically. Also, in his book he spoke of decriminalizing Marijuana from a philosophical view and economical view. So, when this right-wing, stuffy Milton Friedman visited campus to give a lecture it was expected a few dozen members of the Young Republicans would be present. Instead, the auditorium was cram packed with long haired hippies, smoking dope and yelling "Right On" to everything Mr. Friedman said; all because of a few lines in his book addressing marijuana decriminalization.

When someone writes a piece such as the author of this post the wannabes jump in yelling "Rght On!!", and I must tell you I don't put myself in a class with Milton Friedman, but it is quite flattering.

Old 1st April 2002, 00:59

tomsawyer027
Angry

I can't beleive this, first the American girls are gold diggers now the Ukrianian girls. Where to next?
Old 1st April 2002, 01:44

ricknorth
wrong. this Svetlana_17 has a wienie; some European gagster who wishes to flatter Handsome Rick North.
Old 3rd April 2002, 09:32

Rik
Svetlana_17 = ricknorth

Svetlana_17 = ricknorth

AND ......

ricknorth = Svetlana_17

and so and so forth . . . . . . . .

Rik
Old 3rd April 2002, 12:35

ricknorth
No. Not even close. I hold Ukraine Women in too high regard to right something like Svetlana 17 posts.

Ukraine ladies are intelligent, attractive, hardworking, great mothers to their children, good wives. They aren't looking for a cowboy, they're looking for a good husband.

I am lucky to have the opportunity to meet ladies from the CIS, and have no feeling of being a white knight on a horse rescuing any of them. Conversely, they are rescuing me from the place I resolved I was stuck in about 4 years ago; I would just have to date Amerikanskee Psychos and put up with their crap.

Now, I know via the internet, I have some quite wonderful options.