Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Need Opinion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16th February 2002, 10:47

ricknorth
Internet cafe costs about $1 for an hour of internet time. Just came back from Sevastopol, used several cafes.

I have a different problem. I got out my money because there were so many things my love and her son needed. Then, I helped her friend. And, her Mom. Now, they ask for one thing after another. I make a purchase of something for them, and they immediately ask for something else. Even though everything is so dirt cheap there it hasn't amounted to much money, I need to nip this problem in the bud.

I made a fuss when the son did not thank me when I bought him a pile of model airplanes.

Go over there. Through the agency you can meet 25 in a week, for very little expense. Try http://www.Athenaagency.com
Old 16th February 2002, 16:13
Former Member

johncullen
That experience you've just relayed is not good Rick. You ought to take a fresh and cool look at the whole show. People who have a high regard for you will not use you.
(This might be the second time you've agreed with me in a week, is this a record ?)
Old 16th February 2002, 16:16
Former Member

johncullen
If I were Jcam, I would give ukraine a miss (for that purpose anyway) Real people never ask for money, or anything else either. Take Irina's advice.
Old 16th February 2002, 20:50

MidwayDave
OK people. I'm back with a question. It is not the exact same type as talked about here but it is related for our quest to find lovely Ukrainian women. As some of you know I intend to go there in a few months. Just finishing things off in san Diego. Now what I need to knoe is does anyone have a phone directory. I have a phone number of a girl with an Odessa address. Now most of the city codes for Odessa girls are 482, but her city code numbers is 487. Could this be a typo or does Odessa have more than one code. So far I have failed to get anyone at the 482 number. The 487 doesn't seem to be working either.

Talk to me good buddies.
Old 16th February 2002, 22:21

ricknorth
Try both numbers at one or two in the morning your time.
Old 16th February 2002, 22:34

MidwayDave
I have several times with the 482 number. It just rings many times then switches to what sounds like our busy signal. The 487 number was answered once but they couldn't understand me and then hung up. I just figured that one of Real Ukrainians on the board would have a quick answer.
Old 17th February 2002, 12:34

jcam62
Need Opinion

Hey all, just wanted to thank everyone for there help, I have sent another email too her with my home address, and if she is serious as she says she is, then she will contact me...again thanks everyone.

Jeff